Boomer mom horrified after seeing degenerate zoomers with leggings at mass

>‘Think of the mothers of sons’: Notre Dame mom begs female students to stop wearing leggings, sparking protests

While attending Mass at the University of Notre Dame last fall, Maryann White saw something that horrified her: Leggings.
A group of young women, all clad in tight, clingy Spandex and short tops, were sitting directly in front of her and her family.
Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post
“I thought of all the other men around and behind us who couldn’t help but see their behinds,” the self-described Catholic mother of four sons wrote in a letter to the editor that was published by the Observer, Notre Dame’s student newspaper, on Monday. “My sons know better than to ogle a woman’s body — certainly when I’m around (and hopefully, also when I’m not). They didn’t stare, and they didn’t comment afterwards. But you couldn’t help but see those blackly naked rear ends. I didn’t want to see them — but they were unavoidable. How much more difficult for young guys to ignore them.”
Begging female students to “think of the mothers of sons the next time you go shopping and consider choosing jeans instead,” White explained in her letter that she had hoped that leggings would eventually go out of style, but that hadn’t happened yet. Maybe, she proposed, Notre Dame women could be the first to start a trend by simply choosing not to wear the wildly popular stretchy pants.

>archive.is/2ffph

the absolute state of catholics

Attached: 123.png (448x592, 743K)

>attending Mass
Well that makes sense. You dress up for mass. It's tradition.
Thots are just angry they have to go to mass.

>My sons know better than to ogle a woman’s body — certainly when I’m around (and hopefully, also when I’m not).
kek sure

> She claimed that the depiction of women in movies, video games and music videos made it harder for Catholic mothers to “teach their sons that women are someone’s daughters and sisters” and should be treated with respect.

these catholic moms sound indistinguishable from most posters here

But they are like so comfortable! What's the problem grandma? You're just jealous!

That's literally what all the girls will say about it. Knowing damn well they buy those things to show off their ass.

leggings are just cr-ass

3D women's bodies basically fail to arouse me at this point given the satirically crass way in which they present them

who's the girl in the pic? any nudes?

women dress like that to make themselves available to chads and tyrones. it's how they put the goods on display. they are products to be bought and sold in a marketplace and that's the way they like it.

Jow Forums is unironically trad.

Cuck obsessed

Fucking slags

Obligatory

Attached: a81rk5z.jpg (1400x980, 162K)

church over the road from me all the women from 15-60 wear short skirts or tarty clothes, women just can't help themselves.

Hoes gonna hoe.

Gen Z girls are thots.

I hate bitches like this at the Gym.
I cant even have a conversation with my buddy without being massively distracted by these thots.

At least she understands the degeneracy. It's a flickering candle in the blackness of this abyss we call reality.

Even when going to mass, the girls can't help but think it's all about "muh-ass"

ok I'll stop with the ass puns now

It's the Mass of the Ass now.

Leggings are degenerate clothes that spit in the face of being modest. They have NO PLACE in church.

Attached: 🤡 🌎.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Looks like she wants her sons to go gay and enter the priesthood when they grow up.

>women just can't help themselves.
Which is why our ancestors used to beat them, and slut shame them. They knew exactly how woman would act if they were given any freedom.
Oh how quickly we forget such things when faced with false platitudes like "everyone is equal", and "everyone deserves a right to vote"

No u

>Wanting woman to act like they have a modicum of self respect means you're gay

Yep you got it there. Everyone who wants woman to respect themselves def has to be gay.

>mass

Oh so heretics are degenerate? Who would've thought?

>dressing like hookers at mass
I consider catholics to be jew worshiping idolators but this is peak jewpill

Attached: 151536271761.jpg (258x330, 21K)

I’ll never get used to it. I got back in the gym this year after a 5 year hiatus and now literally every thot wears these things. They seem to be getting more provocative like they’re trying to out slut each other with flesh colored leggings, see through material, and strategic tears. They do their meme excercises in front of the mirror which involve bending over at the waist as much as possible and I can literally see their entire asshole. Prostitutes have more dignity.

>pray to Satan
>Be surprised when women act like whores during the process
Get willikers who could have seen this coming?

Attached: 1553703862299.gif (607x609, 754K)

perfect

If the little homos are not looking at the goods on display for natural sex, that idiotic Catholic self-loathing will fucking turn them gay like their priests.

Nah man, Jow Forums is just incelmad.
The inability to get laid causes posters to lash out at female sexuality and its manifestations.

Why does this bitch care that hot chicks are dressed scantily clad at a college football game?

This. Her sons all secretly worship the BRAAAAAAAPPPTHH

Attached: 1516194393261.jpg (698x720, 123K)

>University of Notre Dame
Hasn't had anything to do with Catholicism for at least 30 years.

Only until the wider public become trad, then Jow Forums'll go back to being filthy degenerates again.
>libertee
>muh vidya and hash
>smash religion

So you be sayin' we is contrarians and shiiiiiit???

The fact that they are everyday wear outside the gym is even more remarkable. I mean, the fucking things are the uniform for college girls. A big reason is laziness as well, right up there with wearing pajamas or sweatpants it doesn't require any planning to wear legging.

Female sexuality unchecked is destructive. Not for or against, it's just blindingly obvious when you look around you.

Tite

This argument has remained unchanged for the entirety of human history, and yet curiously every historical source we have access to is in agreement with us

they'll probably get raped because of the clothes then stop being sluts

Glad these weren't around when I was in school, I had to hide enough boners as it was

And all I'm saying is if you were Chad and could tap that, you wouldn't protest.
One coin, two sides.

People actually get mad when Jehovah's witnesses kick thots out

I'm not religious but it's known you're supposed to be presentable for mass not presentable for a fucking. Jesus christ, they should all be excommunicated.

If you were nigger you wouldn't protest either whats your point?

>tap that
Did a nigger sneak into poland because this is muh dick posting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I've been with the same girl for 7 years and i'm planning on keeping it like that. I've no desire to chase little girls who hop from one bed to another.

Implying niggers get that.

When i was young i wanted a job and a house and a car and i wanted my life to be set before i got a girlfriend. Everyone else was just trying to fuck what they could. Youre the fucking losers. My virginity doesnt means shit. Ill come fuck your mother.

If they were Chad they'd be married by now. You're just a failure if you aren't married to a woman, fuccboi. Nobody likes you.

>/pol is just a bunch of handwrining ninnies

Yep

Based mum, I hate yoga pants too. All my sisters wear them and I hate seeing their butts. They don't even know how to sit properly, always with their asses in their air like baboons while on their phone. Yogo pants are a redflag that a girl is a slut. Also this is mass we are talking about too, they should be wearing a head covering and kept silent.

>I've been with the same girl for 7 years
Then why do you care if some slut somewhere wears tight pants?
You're off the market, why do you talk about it?

You turned the women into whores because youre a fucking beta failure and whores are the only way you can get laid.

>mom doesnt think her boys are watching bukake gangbangs every other night

Sure thing mom. Theyre pure eyes have never seen a naked women before!

Since I started getting laid regularly, I don't give a single fuck about how thots dress.
I recommend the same to you, it does a man good.

I know you don't understand this, but I've been having heterosexual sex somewhat regularly for like a decade, and it's still fucking frustrating and irritating to have my most powerful instincts inflamed constantly when I'm just trying to be a normal fucking guy and get work done. I don't WANT to think about pounding pussy every waking moment.
Being male in this culture is like being a heroin junkie and like a third of the population around you is wearing clothing advertising heroin.

I'M TRYING TO FUCKING FOCUS ON SOMETHING BESIDES PUSSY FOR AT LEAST MY HOUR OF MASS YOU CUNTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

boomer mom tier

Tyrone, anybody? Coalburning roasties, anybody?
kike

sauce on this cum dumpster?

She's not wrong, but what did she mean by
>blackly naked rear ends

This it, leggings are like a "God send" for lazy sluts. They get male attention without putting any effort into it

There was a time when sex went down in the temple. Back when fertility cults and arranged marriages were the norm consummation of the marriage when down right there.

Guess the women got jelly watching that shit.

>why
Because you made some retarded statement that's demonstrably false?
Because i'm having a cider before I get back to work and I can?
Because fuck you?

Basically skintight black leggings such that the girls might as well be naked.

v i r g i n

You're projecting your cynicism

>A group of young women, all clad in tight, clingy Spandex and short tops
pretty standard cuckstain behavior, clearly this woman has misconceived what cuckstainity is and is about: enabling (((degeneracy))) and protecting (((their masters)))

Not even kidding user if I ever have a daughter I think I'm just going to abort her so I don't have to risk raising a cock hungry thot

I agree. It seems to be getting worse. I’ve seen mothers with their underage daughters walking around in public dressed in these things with their asses hanging out. Soon enough women will just walk around in push up bras and thongs without any pretense of “dressing comfortably.” Female hypergamy is something else.

You sound angry. Is everything alright?

>babby's first girlfriend
Once you get your dick wet for a while longer your head will clear and you'll be able to see the bigger picture regarding the deleterious effects on society.

>given the satirically crass way in which they present them
Sure, it's not because they're female, it's because they present their bodies in crass ways.

Topkek

p u r e

I probably fuck more than you, norman

asdfs

You never asked when I started getting laid.
Could have been way before you were even born.

This is Jow Forums. You're either angry or your laughing. I'm not angry.

fucking based

CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

My gf is a snake handler lol long hair because they dont believe in short slut hair. Only dancing is allowed during worship (they hate twerking or dancing for sexual reasons), they dont believe in make up, and all day they ask for babies lol maybe Jow Forums would like being Pentecostal. I have my own christian beliefs and they dont care either.

but it wasn't

Church should have kicked them out.

As if you'd know.

DAT MASS!

Attached: 1545103642424.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Worded that wrong. Dancing is only permitted during worship***

cringe

>what are you looking at, user?

Attached: e1.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Yee. Most millennials on the chans are rebelling against Gen Z

That’s cool because 3D women aren’t aroused by you either

This are not the fridges you're looking for.

PD cope

It's sad that women have become such whores that I find modesty more sexy these days.

Only an absolutely clueless person could say that. Every single Protestant denomination traces back to Catholic Christianity. The difference is the Protestant denominations are full of innovations and heresies dreamed up by individuals who wanted to have their own way so ever new misguided Protestant denominations were born from previous denominations.

Why dont we make accounts and tell them to stop dressing for men like the whores that they are and beg for our attention by being attention seeking whores, or tell them that they wear make up for men, because if they'd be in the jungle they wouldnt wear any fkn make up. so they just like.

Why dont weeeeeee rape them with our fkn superior intellect instead of bitching about this like the women that we pretending that we're not?

This ultimately it. If a woman has a dress now I look more especially if she has a pretty face. Fucking sick of thots.