Who should own Golan Heights?

I honestly think Israel should. Syria started a war and lost, and had territory taken as punishment. Syria could always regain Golan Heights by fighting for it.

I'm tired of this sympathy for Muslims who can't defend themselves against Israel. Israel/Muslim conflicts always make people on Jow Forums sound like a bunch of SJW NPCs. (Poor Muslims being oppressed by Israel.)

Attached: download.jpg (256x160, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3BjltKMWWQ
rt.com/business/317906-oil-golan-heights-israel/
youtu.be/Z9oqubBTxSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off jidf

It's full of Syrians and historical Syrian land u kike

Me, lol.

Poles are half-kikes, and not white.

Right of conquest is the only thing that matters. Is Syria wants it back, take it.

i dont fucking care about some stupid sand nigger hills.

enough shit going on here.

I agree. Might makes right.

“Against Israel”

Trump does post here

Exactly. That's my point.

I don't really care who control Golan Heights, but in my opinion, it's Israeli land unless Syria can take it back.

hellfire should take it over i pray

You should; there's a fuckton of oil there.

Sage the jidf shill threads

Israel duh lol

Attached: 1519611959853.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Any who are willing to defend it with their life.

Fuck off kike. Assad will fuck your shit up and we will burn synagogues in the US if you even try it.

Australia owns the Golan Heights.
You've seen what we're capable of now fuck off before we send somebody out there

I have zero sympathy for shitskin countries with weak armies that can't defend themselves against Israel. If they want the land back, fight for it. Otherwise, quit whining.

The golan heights were NEVER part of Israel troughout all of history. It doesn't belong under jewish/kazahr reign. The ancient hebrews knew that, aswell as the jews of today. God will punish everyone severly who realigns boundary lines. Trumps tweet regarding this matter is for the sole purpose to stirr up a jewish/muslim conflict. Events of literal biblical proportions are about to unfold. Hail Jesus

I thought everyone agreed it was part of greater Isreal now. Like even Jow Forums is on board.

>I'm tired of this sympathy for Muslims who can't defend themselves against Israel.

You are confused. The Syrians are more Nationalist Arabs / christians / secular muslims than crazy muslims.

The people who America is supporting in the Middle East are crazy muslims (Sunni, Wahhabi, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Egypt)
The people who Israel / America are fighting are the people who are fighting the crazy muslims - ie the Nationalist in the Middle East.

Attached: 8.jpg (1081x500, 213K)

Attached: Israeli think tank - don't destroy ISIS.png (665x610, 167K)

Attached: Snowden on the Hornet's Nest. Jewish ISIS.jpg (890x890, 291K)

>"Right to own"

Prior to the UN, whatever country could take and hold a territory by force owned it. "Rights" had nothing to do with it. I disagree with the globalist effort to eliminate use of force as the ultimate determiner of rights.
So Israel or Syria should simply fight for it.
Here is a better question - As an American, why the fuck do you care?

I think America should bomb the shit out of it and claim it for themselves. Fuck Israel. We can take it and tell them to fuck off. Put some bargaining chips back in our bag.

Me, desu

Israel because the region is too dangerous. You can easily attack Israel from there.

>Here is a better question - As an American, why the fuck do you care?

Because Israel stole nukes from America and threaten to nuke European cities if america do not help.
Look up the Samson option. It is different from the MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) doctrine. MAD = If you nuke me I nuke you and we both die - it's the typical cold war doctrine of both USA and USSR.

The Samson Doctrine = If Israel loses we nuke our allies for not helping us.
Israel literally stole nuke-technology from America - jewish spies were caught and condemned to death for high treason. And they are actively blackmailing America with these nukes.

This is why you should care, as an American. No other country actively threaten to nuke you, but the jews of Israel do.

Attached: Jewish Atomic Spy ring 2.jpg (956x311, 285K)

>who should own Golan Heights?
Me

As an American I have to ask...
>who even gives a shit?
It’s some strip of land in a fucking desert surrounded by kikes and shitskins. The only true solution is Operation Parking Lot aka “we take the hostage out of the equation” and nuke the entire fucking wasteland.

Do you honestly think that if you gave the Golan residents a choice, they would choose to return to the hell hole that is Syria?

Almost nobody in Syria is Christian.

They might be relatively moderate Muslims (relatively being a key term), but they're still Muslims. And they're still non-white shitskins, too.

midgets deserve their own ethnostate
youtube.com/watch?v=G3BjltKMWWQ

Using a proxy, Chaim?

The Roman Empire

What do you have against shitskins

Ever been to the Golan Heights? It is directly over the Sea of Galilee and close to Nazareth. Really easy to lob rockets into the populated areas below.

>I honestly think Israel should.

Attached: 1534843880626.jpg (224x250, 15K)

Give it to Sweden, they're ethnically the closest to Golan Heights' populace.

why dont you ask them and see what happens

Not true. There were 2,5 million of them before the (((civil))) war - which often targeted christians specifically.
They also have high positions in the Syrian Government, and live in rich areas of Syria.

Attached: kurds disarmed christians and sacrified them to isis.jpg (1024x796, 185K)

There are more practicing Christians in Syria than all of the Scandinavian countries put together.
You know not what you are talking about.

Attached: Aleppo celebrating christmas After Liberation.jpg (1280x548, 180K)

Attached: US Supported Moderate Beheaders use Christians as human shields.jpg (650x375, 50K)

rt.com/business/317906-oil-golan-heights-israel/

Attached: golan.png (617x1195, 513K)

Unless you are braindead then the answer is obvious

The reason the kikes don't need it is because Syria is at war against radical Islam in its own country and Israel/us is doing nothing but drag it out in order to destabilize the region.
Horrible timing, every time Assad gets close to securing victory these kikes bomb the fuck out of him and claim they're helping the civilians.
Wait until the country has been liberated then talk about ownership of land.

Judge Jeanine on the extermination of Christians. youtu.be/Z9oqubBTxSg

What does that sign say? I can't read it.

>israel takes golan
>no one in the media bats an eye
>syria fights for it
>teump twitter: "ANTI SEMITIC ASSAD IS AT IT AGAIN. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS EVIL"
>false flag chemical attack in syria
>now its united states of israel + israel + maybe some EU cucks vs syria