Why do Polish men always look like shit?

These guys always have big bloated flabby bellies, man tits, pale flabby arms, pasty flabby pancake butts, love handles, etc. There are tons of Polish in England and i have never seen a ripped one ever.

Every one of them is balding.

Yet most of them do manual labor work and you would expect them to look slim and lean and athletic like the Jamaicans do but they always look horrible

Attached: polish-men-FEATURED-978x469.jpg (978x469, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariusz_Pudzianowski
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>like the Jamaicans.
Random flex but okay.

It isn’t called the british broadcasting channel for nothing

Look like shit?
They look like they'd cave your fucking skull in you poofter.

Oh shit that guy on the left is my dad, fuck

Attached: Black+tweets+_0bb36c119b171c96fc387db73eb3b42b.jpg (1112x959, 262K)

Because they're men, faggot.
Go get yourself a paki feminine penis.

pretty much every bald man looks like shit dude

they are just white trash and Eastern Europe has more of them than the West. Not very surprising

How do u want them to look?
Care to share a pic of a man that you'd consider that we all should aspire to look like?

because you are a feminized faggot and you only judge people by thier photos like a good halfwit roach. You are so used to filters as default you get scared when you see mugshots of real people above 30.

you will be a good npc worker by the hr department of some cancerous company. hr is the epitome of feminism: you get paid for criticizing people like you did on niggerbook but this time you can act like a real god, you decide who gets employed and who not. thats your place in the world, an empty meaningless shitty job where an evolutionary dead end like you can succeed.

just dont forget to cut your dick beforehand because hr are mostly women only.

cause theyre slavs

Why do slavs circumcise their hair follicles at birth?

shitty psy-op attempt to demoralize your enemy... *Yawn

Like other poster said...

Who gives a fuck, they would bash your fucking head in...

Slavshit genes. Russians look even worse, same like this but with mongoloid shape of head and chink eyes.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1797x885, 638K)

Why are they always bald

Yeah sure

Attached: 20l7rs.jpg (665x665, 111K)

My nose is like that guy on the right. Very big and off to one side.
I have never had a girlfriend. Everyone in USA has a tiny nose.

They do look rough but they also look pretty tough.

I always tought my head is round shaped then I moved to the capitol and started meeting these ugly english fuckers at every corner. Like wtf.

I swear 2/3rd of your women got this wierd alien-like autist arya stark headshape and the guys jesus christ, drunken disgusting muggles, you seen 3 you seen all version of them english people. Britain... one of the ugliest and most disgusting cancerous tumor on europe.

>itt sampling bias

Attached: dear_god.jpg (641x530, 25K)

bahahahahahaha
gas yourself OP

prussian genes

It's the English that are fat and weak lmao

Attached: 182.jpg (960x526, 296K)

In Poland call those people "patologia"

- fetal alcohol syndrome
- heavy alcohol use
- frequent brawling
- pleb genetics

We're really not sending our best, come visit Poland and you'll see most of us don't look like that at all

No there is a wide variety of white English. You have fat ones, slim ones, ripped ones, skinny ones, you see a mix of them everywhere, especially once you go into Chavs and chav communites. However, every single Polish man i have ever seen looked the way i described. In the summer they get their bodies out with a can of tyskie beer and they look horrible.

It will be worse when the kids of polish immigrants will grow up and fully assimilate polluting our germanic genes with slavshit ones.

Im 90% sure the first one is albanian

Judging everyone by their looks us a female predilection, show us your saggy tits op.
We're sorry these guys aren't metrosexual enough for you, they've been busy not sucking dicks, unlike you.

Okay, lets say that i work at a job that im already using my body for 8-10h/day.
Now u want me to go lift at the gym when i already did my part in society and with my body by using my energy?
Either the shitty jobs need to go away so that we all have time to lift and be some sort of fitness guru, or ur standard is totally retarded.

Now expand on how do YOU plan to make everyone achieve this goal, and not just say"hey you should look like this, but dont mind me im just a hypocritical retarded feminist who likes to throw retarded ideas out without backing them up with a plan to actually make people achieve them" cuz idk if thats even close to possible for all mankind to look like that. It would be nice but i am very skeptical of this thing.

Mate i live in Tenerife and all i fucking see is you cheeky fucking wankers walking around with your huge beer bellies out while screaming some chants in the sun until you go pink

Block heads, we have a community of polish where I live, they all just drink alcohol everyday and doss around the streets and fight.

Man I fought with Polish Hooligans when they came and visit our team here, lemme tell you they are in good shape and Aryan 0/

They are all fat alcoholics here. Ugly, balding and inbred looking. They just eat kebabs and drink cheap beer despite doing labour work hence looking like absolute shit

You're probably gay.
Someone with a body like that does it for the aesthetic. That doesn't make them strong. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they're not strong. My great grandfather was a slav. He was fat. He could also knock out a horse with one punch.

I tell you what, we have a load of Spanish that come to my work every weekend at the nightclub I work security on. I'm getting bored of belting the fuck out of them, after they always try to bite me, why do spanish always bite in fights? Animalistic fucks,

Is that what makes them fat? I actually tried it. I wasn't so bad in taste. And it's only £1 is many off-license (maybe now it costs more).

Attached: 2206H.jpg (350x374, 29K)

They look like people that don't have an easy life.
OP is a faggot or a woman who sucks tranny dick.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariusz_Pudzianowski

Attached: 13635093_f520.jpg (520x575, 61K)

I look like them. They look like guys u wouldnt fuck with.

Really simmers the rotini.

Attached: e4lfapjy4so21.jpg (726x767, 91K)

Its their inner Chihuahua, damm mexicans!

>Anglo/paki talking about others' looks
Pathetic bait.

Attached: 1513794331221.jpg (640x512, 23K)

They are Armenian.

Polska kurwa are you aware that you're not white? Prepare yourself for 1 million your poska kurwas. We'll deport them soon.

I’m Polish, have a full head of hair, and can literally lift three times more than you. Since you’re complaining about Poles instead of niggers, Arabs, or poos I’m assuming you’re one of those three. You can suck on my large uncircumcised cock

cześć Krzysztof, jak tam dotacje od Sorosa?

>pshepshe kurwa pshpshe pshep kurwa shepshepsh

fag here, desu u find these type of polish men quite hot. also into the slavic look.

they don't look like photoshop
crafted or guys who look like girls.
say what u want, i'd suck their polish dick

fpbp

>There are tons of Polish in England and i have never seen a ripped one ever.
Good to see I'm not the only one checking on other guys at showers.

Attached: 1493843597266.gif (300x243, 255K)

Czemu Krzysztof i co za dotacje

I don't know. I'm German woman. They are ugly but I like Polacks. They often have very dry, hard features like the guy on the right. Slavic features without asian influence like russians. I find it interesting. Not pretty like Zac Efron but that doesn't matter.

this guy looks well trained. He doesn't seem to have enlarged organs like many steroid abusing body builders.

Attached: steroid gut.jpg (197x255, 7K)

In a word? Vodka

Attached: IMG_4618.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

>iveiveiveive muthafuka!