ALEX JONES LOSES HIS SHIT IN AN AUSTIN RESTAURANT

Alex Jones went into a super male vitality / tangy tangerine fueled meltdown in Lucy's fried chicken. Probably hadn't taken his brain force that day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6858475/Infowars-founder-Alex-Jones-caught-camera-berating-patrons-Texas-restaurant.html

Just the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=8rWmcIgTuzQ

Attached: aj.jpg (642x421, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpr7Kruyu18
nccg.org/lev20111023.html
youtu.be/vcvKpH4ZJcg
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6m4wNQ4hc
youtube.com/watch?v=ClxLDBbA5bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h_vmaKQ1IVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He could do anything and i would still enjoy him...hes entertaining and interesting and triggers the enemy of the people or msm

>oh no a guy defended himself against public slander from a bunch of pot bellied goblins

He's a fucking faggot but those "women" all deserved a good punch to the jaws, and the big fat slob covering an entire bench should have been stuck like the pig he is.

my man

The best part about Alex Jones is how he rages against degenerates and then furiously faps to trannys. Guaranteed that he just shakes with rage and screams as he jacks off to men in wigs.

fuck off alex

>harass some dude in a restaurant
>film his reaction
>"he had a meltdown"

Hey I liked Alex during the Bush years, but these days hes just a gate keeper.
In fact, hes there to make anyone questioning the narrative look like a fucking weirdo

is that the same "phone" where the questionable
content was discovered.

Attached: 1539326101710.png (368x415, 139K)

get a plane ticket and come do some sticking
british people in american prisons sounds good.

>clockwork elves
>the elites
>the globalists
>psychic vampires
>"B-but gulf of tonkin really happened so he's credible"
If you're over 18 and listen to this dude kill yourself as fast as you possibly can.

Attached: reddit_wojak_inoperable.png (571x618, 29K)

Owen Benjamin called him controlled OP finally because Alex won't name the Jew. It's looking bad for him.

i don't agree with alex on a lot of things.
notably his meat addiction and alpha chad delusions.

but his passion for justice gives me hope for america.
he reminds me EXACTLY of how white men used to act 50-80 years ago... like real men...

Attached: 56836589.jpg (1230x900, 114K)

alex wont talk about a lot of things.
he doesn't really recognize and support victims of gangstalking, or the gangstalkers themselves (old east german stasi) for example...

he understands they could kill him with a heart attack or something at any moment.

Go to hip restaurant in Austin expect to not be outnumbered by faggot hipsters? It's time to leave Bill Hicks.

>he doesn't believe in organ harvesting
>mobile execution vans
>human chimeras
>post birth abortion
>spirit cooking and Hillary Clinton's emails
>trannys invading classrooms

Literally who else covers this shit? Alex is one of a kind

Good on Jones. Fuck those Commie nigger pussy faggots.

Attached: 1543669687728.jpg (411x467, 44K)

>that comment section
Nuke Austin

People tend to forget with time, but AJ is going to spend the next 10 years to make sure this video is scrubbed from the internet. He's dones it on 3 other occasions.

A lot of YouTubers. He walks the line and will never talk about israel

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

He would do better to leave it up. Every video of communist and jewish insanity is another piece of evidence that they should all be shot on sight.

Alex has always focused on the weapons and systems being used to enslave us. Alex has done more to wake people up than any youtuber out there. If they weren't banned they weren't having a cultural impact

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

He needs to lose some weight. I just can't take a fat person seriously.

Ok religious bro

I like how all the libtards keep using all the terms the right invented like "snowflake" for instance.

>be famous conspiracy theorist
>go to restaurant to eat
>spotted by honorary niggers
>they start nigging and nogging at you
>you get angry that you cant do shit without retard asshats berating you

wow, what a monster

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
Get comfy and redpilled

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

He doesnt talk race or religion. Hes smart and gets people to question everything, so should it matter if hes controlled op?

What a hero. Nobody posting here would stand up to a restaurant full of sheep retards like this

Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: th (1).gif (400x226, 1.72M)

Hes lost his shit in public before,

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpr7Kruyu18

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>Jones addressed the incident in a recent Infowars episode explaining that he had been eating at a local steakhouse with his wife and Joe Rogan... and they went to Lucy's afterwards.
>ywn go out for a big steak dinner with Alex and then stop for fried chicken for dessert

Attached: y.jpg (238x250, 7K)

Enjoy the ban for spamming faggot.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Attached: ZYKLON b.png (3957x1760, 1M)

Why not?

So all I see is this
>libtards tease him till he finally pops
>video starts
It's pretty clear they where heckling him the entire time when he just wanted to eat in peace
He's based asf
He made a mistake by leaving tho it was kino I wanted to see more
Literally me.

Attached: 18b.gif (248x189, 1.46M)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Bro rogan is based asf
>has a spat with Alex then says fuck it goes on his show and patches things up and then goes on info wars and shit talks (them) for an hour
Best podcasts I've ever seen hopefully we get more before they both mysteriously ((get sick and die)) and jre gets taken over by fucking msm

Sadly it's like pewdiepie they will just pick a channel out of a hat and auto sub everyone to it killing him and making him irrelevant and then outright banning him off the platform.
If they came after Alex jones and info wars + tiny channels you bet your arse jre pewds and Ben shipiro is next

He's only berating the fucking GLOBALISTS, user.

Attached: globalists.jpg (800x450, 207K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>Literally who else covers this shit?
Literally Steven crowder and other normie tier lightweights

Kek! AJ is fucking great!

This makes me want to move to Austin.

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Deadly Star
The Mystery of Solomon's Seal Revealed
nccg.org/lev20111023.html

Attached: deadly star.jpg (477x379, 31K)

Holy fuck that overweight manlet is obnoxious as fuck.

Which occasions?

He does this every few months. Last one I remember was some fat kid threw coffe at him on the street and waddled away. It turns out the kid was some D list local celebrity. Alex chased the ompa loompa, but somehow couldn’t catch him.
Really convenient he got it all on film. And by that I mean all of this bullshit is likely staged for the entertainment value.

For anyone who missed the jre episode
Here's a best of Music Supercut where he names the jew

youtu.be/vcvKpH4ZJcg

Attached: IMG_20190309_073401.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Attached: 1552757724995.jpg (540x540, 26K)

nigger, stop posting the same thing over and over with your fucking meme flag.

Based Central Happenings Network

>If you're over 18 and listen to this dude kill yourself as fast as you possibly can.
He is a nonstop source of lolz. The first time I heard him, I thought it was satire.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

enjoy bann you faggot kike

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>Alex "I'm the nigger now" Jones

Hightest.

Hope that fat lying faggot kills himself

Alex calling them fat
>projection
"oh you guys have kids, they are gonna rebel against you"
>more projection

Alex is not doing to well in his personal life is he?

That's normal weight in Texas.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

no one gives a shit about some failed comedian that's only regurgitating Jow Forums talking points for shekels. i don't even like alex jones, but he's 100 times smarter than owen benjamin.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>If you're over 18 and listen to this dude kill yourself as fast as you possibly can.

Probably more truth than a full day of #FakeNewsNetwork

enjoy your ban israelfag

>NPCs register an Alex Jones unit in their area and activate SHAME.exe according to their programing.
Emageen moh shhhok

Everybody eho does dmt sees these fucking things.
There isn't a society of pedophile elites puppet-mastering the world?
Psychic vampires you don't even understand the concept do you? You hear vampire and you tiny brain goes poof. There are people who psychologically feed off of causing pain and manipulating and using others. You sound like you're under 18. Smooth brain unable to even contemolate concepts that fall out of his tiny ass worldview.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Because Alex opened the fucking door. Tip of the spear baby. 20 years of putting in work to get this shit out.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

he is wwe incarnate

>My family is high german, ubermensch
>When I was 12 I wanted to buy a copy of mein kampf
Is he secretly redpilled about the jews for real? eddie bravo seems to be.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

He is secretly redpilled about everything for real. "Alex Jones" is just an act he puts on so that he can be allowed to continue operating. The establishment told him in no uncertain terms that he either had to become a gatekeeper or get driven off. He decided to run with it and become such an entertaining gatekeeper that more and more people would come to research the truth on their own. To that end, he has developed his talent as a showman to become as entertaining as possible not only to attract people, but to give him plausible deniability as a ridiculous gatekeeper.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

He's an attention whore. Don't give him attention.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Agreed. They provoked the fuck out of him, and it's obvious they only started rolling once the altercation had already begun.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Kek, it's like this is in my house. I run downstairs to the wife and tell her I got trips

I understand the vampire metaphor perfectly you semen gargling leaf i just don't think its profound like you do. This is an angry fat man that sells marked up preworkout to gullible faggots.

Oh yeah definitely under 18

If you're over 18 and delude yourself into think the gulf of tonkin incident is the scariest it gets, then you need to turn that shotgun on yourself.

Just like a brainwashed normie retard, "it's just a meme bro LMAO"
>youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
>youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6m4wNQ4hc
>youtube.com/watch?v=ClxLDBbA5bQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=h_vmaKQ1IVc

>woah guys Alex Jones yelled at people in public
Nigger, you are 15 years late to the party.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>Israel is actually white people

its true alex has done alot even if he does play a character for money. its a shame how people treat him

The comments are pure cancer

Trips of troof