Ben & Jerry's "Systemic Racism" Article

Someone made a post here about this a few days ago, I didn't think too much of it, but I don't think anyone posted this
benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real

They're posting ads and making pics of these facts about blacks being unemployed and filling up our prisons.

At first, seeing one with no context, I just thought "Ok B&J, weird Snapple fact, I'm sure someone was fired but lol"

Nope. What they're trying to do is say it's whites fault for all these negative characteristics of blacks.

TL;DR: Ben & Jerry's is blaming whites for niggatry.

Attached: 5RRjp16QDKqouUZJF7yQ_th.0.jpg (700x366, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, the guys behind it are politically retarded, we already knew that.

Who pays this much for icecream unless they're craving on pregnancy, or really high on weed.

The Jew founders of Ben and Jerry's were born in a diverse neighbourhood of NY, but promptly moved to white Vermont whence they lecture us about how great black people are.

It is your fault you encourage and reward their selfish behavior while allowing their crimes to go unpunished.

Based

I straight up have never bought this kikecream, but I wish I could hurt them financially even more. Maybe taking the kikecream out of the freezer so that (((B&J)))) have to buy back melted shit that Walmart couldn't sell?

why would i pay twice as much for branded little box of ice cream when a big no-name tub of the same shit exists

My fault? I fucking hate niggers. I've been there target of black on white crime several times, I'm sick of their bullshit.

Kind of my point, they make ice cream, why the fuck are they trying to start a race war

I'm not trying to engage tinfoil hat Jew stuff right now. I'm more focused on the factually reality that's in front of me that I have obvious evidence of.
In other words, I'm talking about niggers here not kikes.

Love it.

For all you faggots out there. This is how real accelerationism works
>Ban Conservatives on Social Media
>SJW Movies
>SJW Football\
>SJW Ice Cream
Blame the normies with soo much social justice content that they want an ethnostate to escape.

Also haagen dazs is better Ice Cream.

Gourmet shit is expensive. Personally I get it, it has a lot of good ingredients so it's more expensive to make, whatever.

I'm wondering why they're trying to start a race war.

If Coca-Cola, or any other company, did this I'd still be just as pissed

>Gourmet shit is expensive. Personally I get it, it has a lot of good ingredients so it's more expensive to make, whatever.

Pro-Tip. Expensive Ice Cream is just high fat content. Cheap Ice Cream is high sugar content. You want about 15-20g of fat and between 20-25g of sugar per serving in a good ice cream. Bad ones will be like 10g of fat and 35g of sugar.

Haagen Dazs is better quality and cheaper too. Also available at Wal-Mart.

>blacks are 30% more likely to be pulled over.
nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html

Both sides are getting extreme.
Either you're a cuck, or you want Jim Crowe laws.

I just want to live and let live, but if you fuck with me there will be repercussions, race has nothing to do with it unless you make yourself a stereotype.

The company is named after two fucking kikes who send money to Israel.

What the actual fuck did you expect you blistering retard?

Sorry I didn't realize the company is called Lahiem and Goldbergs

That is what every left winger argues.

Jewish people succeed because of a high IQ suggest nigs are low iq you are racist

Because they are worse drivers.

>Cohen and Greenfield

>Either you're a cuck, or you want Jim Crowe laws.

You must be new around here. Civic Nat / Alt-Lit was 2015.

People self segregate (white flight) and if you give minorities the right to vote, they vote gibs for them. You may not think you hate minorities but if you choose to live in a majority whtie neighborhood then you are implicitly racist, or choose to date a white women, or have white kids. We went ethnostate because we realized that was the only stable result.

They can never put into words how having a high iq means you'd necessarily succeed in the entertainment industry

I mean, after all, isn't the stereotype that smart nerds are social outcasts and bad with small talk and all that?

the funny thing about this company is that years ago big fat sugar peddling kikes Ben&Jerry sold their company to Unilever, so now all they're hippie icecream is made with chemicals in a lab somewhere with mutated rat genes for sprinkles. Peace and Love man!

If you don't eat Blue Bunny you aren't white

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-28-09-38-25.png (1431x1200, 1.62M)

lots of rich kikes from scumfuck jewberg NYC like to buy property and homes out in the rural parts of new england to play pretend doing yardwork in a chore coat on the weekend.

B&J's is definitely not "gourmet" icecream

A fucking ice cream company. How does this make any sense for their business? This kind of retardation will make me choose a competing brand every single time.

>race has nothing to do with it
Only white people think this stupid shit. You don’t have to compromise on your own genetic existence, you pussy faggot.

They are. That’s why most of them depend on nepotistic handouts from other jews.

>tinfoil hat Jew stuff
>reading surnames and tweets from people leading various industries is tinfoil hat stuff
amazing how they can flat out say "i'm a jew, my execs are jews, we love to hire jews" and yet people pointing out the disproprtionate amount of them in high-up positions is a conspiracy

I really liked their ice cream 20 years ago... not a big fan of their new flavors, just too much stuff mixed in it all tastes weird

>we don't understand statistics and economics: the blog