Let's face it: as an autist I'm never going to impregnate an Aryan woman. What if I adopted an Aryan boy instead...

Let's face it: as an autist I'm never going to impregnate an Aryan woman. What if I adopted an Aryan boy instead? What does pol think of my plan? Not for lewds, ya faggots.

Attached: 10.jpg (852x480, 36K)

how about killing yourself instead of potentially good threads?

> potentially good

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

stop being autistic. Thats what i did

You're not that autistic if you realise its bad to have autism.

this. OP can find someone. Dont just fixate on some aryan you need to have someone to hold or youll go insane.

Attached: 1547389310375.jpg (701x990, 604K)

Not going to happen. Adoption of white infants is very hard. It is one of the reasons that so many white families end up adopting from over seas.

So you will likely end up with your only option being an older boy, someone who is considered to be largely unadoptable.

Would you be able to handle that? The kid will probably have some behavior problems at the very least. You will have not gone through the training wheel steps of caring for a young child to gently move yourself in to the teen years - nor will you have that bond/connection to make it worthwhile.

Not to mention that a single male asking to adopt a young boy is going to send up all kinds of flags.

I'm not going to "hold" some whale, though, which is about all my autism qualifies me for.

>a single male asking to adopt a young boy is going to send up all kinds of flags

I hope not as many as adopting a young girl, ffs. I wouldn't be surprised if this country prefers kids to be in a foster home than with a single male, though.

I have severe autism but i have an anglo cutie now. She has autism. Im very lucky but dont give up user.

Attached: 1552117858610.png (329x264, 65K)

Find an autistic transguy and dominate them into submission.

Where did you find her, user? Autists don't go outside almost by definition.

Attached: download (9).jpg (270x186, 11K)

>wants to condemn another guy to be a loser like him
kill yourself op, that's the best course of action.

No lewds with this qt? Sadly.

I'm going to Izhevsk, that's my solution

Attached: udmurtti pullolla.jpg (675x450, 59K)

>as an autist I'm never going to impregnate an Aryan woman
Not with that attitude, faggot.

they don't let single men adopt children unless you're Daddy Warbucks and then they expect you to be a pedophile. Annie was molested by Warbucks.

>Let's face it: as an autist I'm never going to impregnate an Aryan woman.

I'm diagnosed with Asperger's and I'm married with kids. Do you guys even make an effort to be functional?

Fuck a trap

I can convince him to get a girl pregnant in high school, tho. I would get arrested for that shit myself

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: smashgodxxx..jpg (176x176, 10K)

> Do you make an effort to be functional?

Not with a landwhale, no.

Flag checks out

Stop being a faggot. Scale your looks and go with a chick your level. If you’re ugly, you can get with a relatively decent chick if you’re funny. Chin up lad

A discord server from r9k. Which is fucking dumb and shit. Honestly if youre autistic id reccomend joining the military. I was about to but i dont think i will now. I know being an autist is hard n shit but if you join up you might get a good cure. I have a friend who did that. Joined the air force and now basically free of autism.

Attached: 1540485719769.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)