Why does European hate America and American?

Why does European hate America and American?

We love USA. So I don't get why you guys hate them

Attached: us-flag-jpg.jpg (1000x625, 90K)

who is this entity "we" that you're talking about?

go home english teacher san

Based Nip.

Japanese

We are overall positive toward USA

what do you mean positive? HIV positive? positively charged pulses of electronic warfare? what are you talking about?

we love American culture

I don't hate them either. If only they'd done something about their nigger problem.

maybe it has something to do with all those military bases of CIA lemon party gestapo scattered all over japan? You know they are making sure that you like it or else its suicide mountain and crematorium for you.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H13160,_Beim_Einmarsch_deutscher_Truppen_in_Eger.jpg (800x532, 63K)

I've lived in Japan before. You love the surface of American pop culture but little more.

But if not for those bases, Japan would probably get overrun by commies, and commies are worm-faggots. Fuck commies and fuck jannies.

Because europe has fallen to "replacement migration" and filled their streets with America hating shit-skins.

no. those bases are al-qaeda bases. you know they do not make any sense. just like all the similar al-qaeda bases they established here in lithuania. Don't make mistake - same red, white and blue axis of Dr Evil story in russia. It's obvious that NATO, US, UK and Russia were and are performing joint warfare operations everywhere: vietnam, korea, afghanistan, caucasus, ukraine, syria, venezuela, cuba, etc..
In other words japan is overrun by fascists commies arranged into various unbreakable fasces you like it or not.

Because Muslims don’t really like the USA.

Well what's the point of hating murricans then, if basically every big country/alliance does the same thing.

Who is this "four - chan"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Let's start by them fucking up the middle east and being the direct cause of the migration crisis.
Also because their people are rude, loud, obnoxious assholes.

I don't hate Europeans, but I hate the (((European Union))) because of its forced Islamisation of Europe and Article 13 and other shit like that.

don't be silly. it's not about hating americans or any other artificial bait. That is carefully prepared diversion by the rainbows where they can brexit unscathed after explosion of all stirring of the shit martinis. They are so "uber alles" they transcend nationalities, races, colors, shades of gray, gender, sexual orientation, etc..

Fucking Kazakh flag, ignore that shit. I'm an Aussie forced to use a proxy.

>Gets two scoops of nukes
>"We love America!"
A kamikaze of a situation.

The islamisation is because of larger Israel project and their golem USA bombing people for them. People from Europe will flew to the USA where more people will mix.

Jews hate the white man. Simple.

>White

Attached: 1552585767808.png (600x600, 247K)

OP is a marine pog on Okinawa but he still has a point. Jow Forums will refuse to see it but the Japanese have adopted a ton of American ideas and practices since the end of WWII. The Japanese even adopted our culture of corporate dick sucking and consumerism. Anime was inspired by Disney, and jpop is inspired by our shitty pop music

Attached: zero.jpg (306x480, 65K)

they take our braggadocio to heart, they don't realize it's just banter.

They can't handle our bantz

We don't even think about you.

Attached: 1553542196028.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

You’ve never been to America I take it, if you get out of the large shit cities you find Americans are just about the nicest people on average, I’ve been to Canada and live next to them there complete assholes compared to Americans, I’ll give you the loud bit they are pretty loud and idk why that is but I can assure you as someone who lived in the USA from Canada for 15 years now Americans are much nicer that most people in about every country including Canada. Fuck of german fag

Because they are cucks my Nippon-nigger

Euroboys are only mad, because they think, we need 100Mio laws to achieve 100% freedom.

death to bushido

He’s 100% correct. Canadians are selfish and stupid

We spawned them. It's like the retarded child you never wanted.

What a beautiful flag, with the teal ID to go with it.
Nice.

What think the japs about south american shitskins?

I don't care

It's like south asia for me

What aspects of American culture do y'all like?

American food

Hollywood and Justin bieber

exactly. i don't think shitbags think at all unless it's on some sort of need to know basis.

>Justin Bieber
Do people still care about him in Japan? I unironically haven't heard him mentioned in years. Also he's a fucking leaf.

You wouldn't believe the amount of weebs we have here

Did you just move out of your shoe and steal someone's internet access?

Attached: ZomboDroid 28032019113139.jpg (1079x1444, 143K)

guns, mostly. and freedom.

Commit sepuku you fucking chink island nigger

Rusckies to racists and are too much of cowards to talk to color man like me or other coloerd people

cooked books are no more interest to us than fake news by yellow press oppression. you know numbers serve as encryption to talk about numb bodies of the enemy, digital divide is about digging graves for those conquered bodies.
So you have to think outside the box of tar budgets. Keep in mind that rainbows do not forgive, rainbows do not forget, expect them.

You see, making small talk and putting on fake smiles is not "nice". It's pretentious.
Your people are hypocrites and you know it. Yet your are indoctrinated to a point where you probably are actually believing what you posted. You want to see friendly people?
Go to Russia. They have nothing yet they will give you their sweat and tears once you have formed a connection over there. Mutts have devolved into drones who can only connect to people on a very basic superficial level.

There no no hope left for your kind.

most haters never been to the us and only cling to stereotypes.

also: big inferiority complex

And germans are drunk neo nazis hate crimers and your just sad because your country and other European countries keep on kissing our miss America ass

it’s sudoku dumbfuck

>cooked books
The amount of contrarian double speak is truly mind-boggling. I'm beginning to believe that you're actually borderline retarded.

Attached: 1553775015962.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

Euros are bunch of fucking cunts bro. Idk.

I was born in the US and had to deal with people hating on America for most of my life, its done out of mixture of jealousy, ignorance and media brainwashing. Most people don't even realize that American culture(being it good or bad) is the one they embrace the most... I sometimes assume its a scapegoat for all their problems, a common tactic that works well in communist shitholes and niggers

nobody gives a shit about your beliefs. pointing fingers will not help divert attention from the pointer.

>Fuck commies and fuck jannies
I love you Russia san.

Attached: A261F3A9-CFC0-4599-8806-C58A5F637CD4.jpg (350x688, 119K)

I wish we would too. If only the world united in this endeavor.

>German bitching about American hegemony vs is the previous 1000 years of euro hegemony

Fuck you faggot as far as world dominating powers the USA is the most benevolent and relaxed hegimonic power the world has ever seen.

We let everyone do their thing and get rich as log as they don’t be commies or try to fuck with global trade.

Most of the world is rich because we let them. We don’t need to do this, we could sail over to fucking krautland, nuke your major cities take all your bier and schnitzels and sail home without a care.

So thank your pasty German ass that we are so fucking nice to let you guys have your forth little euro Reich instead of treating you like slaves

Attached: D1EF5699-3FE2-4C98-8243-B73DD3066723.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>SEETHING
Lol.. let's play a game faggot. You bust out your wallet and I'll bust out mine, and we can both see who can buy more food in their country.

Your country isn’t even real fag

Lol no the us is just super duper rich because it’s gods country

We’ve been the richest country in the world since 1870

Cringe and VPNpilled

>American “bantz”

Attached: E671629E-2FF6-4097-8277-E8FD5D380BF9.png (632x734, 16K)

i am the elite hacker known as Jow Forums

Attached: 1553739790267.png (1080x1920, 672K)

do you really want to go there? you know if you're in business of hunger games you also have to be ready for the dish best not served at all, unless it's you who are being served. I'm talking about jargon of hunters who refer to the object of the hunt - the prey as the game.

Okay, I only like the UK as a country but they hate us.

>we let everyone do their thing
That’s why you’re invading shitskin nations on behalf of your Israeli masters am I right

not really. it's the same old brexit scum who keep brexiting after they suck the territory dry. You know the tar budgets of CIA lemon party gestapo.

We love you too Nippon!

We don’t hate you we just don’t put up with american bullshit

I'm french and i love america. The real one not the one i currently live in.

I honestly don't know, you couldn't pay me to live in a country where "illegal opinions" are a thing

Nice VPN there

>fucking up the middle east
Yea because having sex with little boys and goats is a sign of a stable country right?
The ME has been fucked up for long time you retarded faggot

>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of organs, such as the brain, lungs, and liver, were removed from some prisoners.[21] Imperial Japanese Army surgeon Ken Yuasa suggests that the practice of vivisection on human subjects (mostly Chinese communists or common criminals) was widespread even outside Unit 731,[23] estimating that at least 1,000 Japanese personnel were involved in the practice in mainland China.[24]

Based nips

Attached: 238c818ec38000e3ad0445e14f84635f--ww-history-military-history.jpg (500x370, 37K)

If Euros weren't such faggots America wouldn't exist gookbro, I'm kinda glad they're getting invaded by Muslims, that'll probably be the only thing that stops them from all becoming drug addicted trannies

Oi! Ya got a loicense for that hate speech?!

That's just scary honestly, I can't imagine not being allowed to even suggest that immigration should be limited, though to be fair user Europe never had freedom of speech like we do

>Japanese
>We are overall positive toward USA
Remember, you follow the script or you get a third one.

Islam has always hated us.

>still mad he didn't get an invite to that tea party in Boston
:^)

Please don’t hack me. I don’t want the cia to “swat” me or put me in a rape box

Do you want Asia and Europe to have oil or not? (Also we needed it at the time)

Isreal is our little vassal to keep arms close to the Middle East and to distract the Muslims from getting their shit together because the sperg our over the Jews.

It’s always in an effort to maintain the global trade system we built, it’s our globe spanning economic empire

Try to understand geopolitics m8. Our Middle East adventure is just the next episode in then everlasting great game

Yes really that’s literally a fact we live in the richest territory on earth

>Israeli masters
Something telles me you don't go outside very much, limefag.

bantz

White people go after each other the hardest because we hold one another to higher standards. Yes we were cursed with this massive border with Central America, but it hurts so much as a white man to look back to my ancestral homelands Islamify themselves after we fought these motherfuckers off for so many centuries together. All white people have ancestors that fought and died for a free, prosperous, Christian Europe and greater West.

I know they don't, and the fact that most people over there don't even seem to see the value in it is what really makes me not want to live there.

I mean fuck, why can't you just shun holocaust deniers and not invite them to your dinner parties? why do you feel the need to put someone in jail for hurting your feelings?

maybe so, but where is this "earth"? i'm not sure we are on earth.

Anglos founded your country, I bet G.W. would kill himself if he saw the mutt, wop and paddy infested shithole America became

>it was about oil! Not the formation of greater Israel I swear!
Brainlet

>im not sure we are on earth

You get a big “yikes” from me dog. Get on meds

Back to r3ddit

Your nation is the hub of drug addicts and trannies

it's truculent equality regime of CIA lemon party gestapo where even war equals peace, freedom equals slavery and of course meds get on you. Are you asking or telling? You must be asking for no soup for you - you rainbow scum.

Was the British mandate, sikes-picot and British occupations in the 1800’s of the Middle East about “greater isreal”

Simply blaming the way the world works on a secret cabal of jews is fucking idiotic and childish.

Not that there isn’t a cabal of jews, and they do seek greater isreal but that’s not the prime motivator for major world power action, that’s just one pressure and one interest group.

Sometimes you guys really are stupid fucks

>suffer nuclear holocaust from USA
>we love USA

Attached: 1553518148321.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

world powers are always at war with somebody somewhere

Grow up

9/10 americans are fine and by a long shot more decent people than italians.
my problem with america is mcdonalds, netflix, stand up comedy autism, the plasticness of everything and its optimism, hip hop, gender studies and cultural studies, contemporary art, etc. in short, its "pop" nothingness.

Imagine being this retarded.

You are ignorant. Fuck citations for those who's minds are made up.