Openly "racist" women are only "racist" because they want to limit you sexually, its simply jealousy

openly "racist" women are only "racist" because they want to limit you sexually, its simply jealousy.

Attached: 1520706000984.png (591x883, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WygW9HKE-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol at how obviously jealous that roastie is

Racism should only apply to males and ugly females.

Proof that roasties are behind all of the anti race mixing shilling.

>paying attention to roasties
Do you see where you fucked up, OP?

I'd race mix with that black chick, can't even lie.

She’s seething, wew lass

remember to sage, report, and hide these threads

shills have went into overdrive spamming them in the past day or two

Attached: 1543977118764.png (993x303, 288K)

How to make white women racist and nationalist....create fear....date minorities...they will be doing the goose step in no time.

This thing is not that simple. Think a little bit.

This man's son will be a nigga who fuck around his country. Also what the women said is also very true. However lust just blinded this man so he can't see the consequences.

Stfu proxy iDF jew.

Wait, is this bait/shilling or has Tara McCarthy already been memory holed?

> Bigot
> Dating a Black girl

Pottery.

Sounds like she needs a black log to lay some pipe.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BING BOW

youtube.com/watch?v=1WygW9HKE-Q

Check this cunt out, when i was young i was a leftist and rode the cock. Then i realised that one day i wanted to retire on some mans hard work now im a nationalist guys, oh and pay me shekels on my podacast. Fucking white women are disloyal

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29-01-21-08-1.png (437x789, 152K)

>reading rationalwiki

Did she forget she is half poo?

He won't become a nigga though, cause he'll have a white father

White women can be very jealous and spiteful, they don't like competition they don't like women of color dating ' their men' but its perfectly fine for them to date males of color

Doesnt change the facts

Where in that article does it say she rode the cock carousel?

100% percent did we just find the life hack to fixing white women pol

>Tfw last 5 gfs were qt azns
>Current white gf knows it
>Fucking hates it and makes her insecure as hell

Attached: 1517966267313.jpg (500x360, 106K)

She mad jelly that the black girl is much better looking than her

You’re fucking stupid. She isn’t wrong.

>left wing

Its implied by the ideology...sex positivity is a key pillar of femenism.

This. I Keep falling for the bait.

Lol everyone here cant see that they are perceived exactly like that whiny roastie is perceived.

Oh look someone changed their mind, fuck them.

Wow you are retarded OP. Women who are not race traitors are diamonds.

And surely the article mentions she has a patreon, right? surely you're not making sweeping assumptions?

She's not wrong though.

yall must have forgotten
but everyone here is a huge faggot.

so who fucking cares if these fucktard raise a child thats even more retarded.
and who cares if this chad gets a few extra bumps on his dick for dip his stick in a black bitch.

everyone is gay
everyone is stupid
carry on with your shallow mundane and perpetually shitty lives.

But his kids will because they won't.

Completely agree. However she is still right, we need to work towards a world with zero black genes. Whites shouldn't impregnate blacks. Feel free to fuck sheboons if you want and to impregnate other nonwhite races.
No, white whores will still fuck niggers and just cry about Asians more. Just get rid off their right to vote.

Of course the offspring will be niggers. Its a genetic problem.

>Implying white men prefer black women over white women

They didnt change their mind they did a total 180, there loyalty is so fluid its impossible to trust them. Especially when they start to hit there 30's and realise there heading for the wall....oh no i need a good man...shit i totally fucked myself lol

Why did you downgrade?

fuck nick fuentes. hes a stupid zoomer thats trying to be the next charlie kirk. hes a faggot for making boomer politics his thing. hes going to hate his life in 5 years

Attached: Jews.jpg (500x709, 92K)

woman are incredibly jelouse compared to men, who hardly care. I used to date this woman and when I was out with friends I told her I want be coming over tonight, she calls me 100 times and has a total breakdown. like totally psychotic.

I used to see a female surgeon, total milf in her 40+ we flirt alot and when I mentioned my girlfriend and that we are going hiking..(just casually convo) she changes completely and looked totally bitter lmao. don't know what the bitches problem is, she is married anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-213955~2.png (296x298, 66K)

America would Africa-tier if one sequence of non-white DNA turned you into a nigger.

They want to eat their cake and have it too

Im indifferent, the skin colour or iq of a women never got me hard nor her PHD or career.

Attached: 3460F0DA-CA37-4D0A-94FE-83B1F73A1050.jpg (300x385, 25K)

Attached: 0002.png (601x286, 116K)

Attached: resize.jpg (300x300, 56K)

Doesn't want his kids to hate him probably

it's a natural instinct for both genders.
Women just didn't care that much when only they were targeted because it was flattering and white men are evil anyway. If white men do it too, it's different.

why would she? The guy is fucking ugly. Its just the fact that another white genetic line will die out.

WTF why his chin is so big?

There's definitely a lot of WN roastie shills on this board, they seem to hate qt East Asian grills with a vengeance. Beautiful, youthful looking East Asian women are a white woman's sworn enemy. She knows she can steal her menfolk with a glance.

You ever seen a picture of a white woman next to a gorgeous Asian woman? You can literally see the white roastie seething.

Attached: fbb.jpg (950x760, 89K)

Do you think Mark Zuckerberg gets his wife wet?
It's about doing something that's bigger than your own carnal desires. And a woman who's got a STEM degree will have smarter children and raise them to be smarter than a woman who's a hair stylist. Even if you think the hair stylist is hotter, you should chose the Phd woman.

I'm not saying that black women are all dumb though. Obamas daughers are probably very educated.

McCarthy literally admitted she was Jewish/Indian and she looks like Sir Phillip Green.

Doesn't she looks like a female version of Cuck Benjamin?

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

There is nothing i can do about the situation in the west. The men here are looking for any nuanced solutions to fix white women...its all low iq shit like take there rights away (i would if an army of cucks wouldnt die to protect there rights) or be more chad. I was thinking the other day natsoc people need one or many PAC's

Attached: dab5d8233e6a3dbdcf7128d28dfa40de.png (494x328, 123K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

t. nintoddler drinking a onions latte
all roasties are as bad as each other

Attached: 1553699838268.jpg (572x518, 73K)

>tfw your chin is so big that you should cover it with beard
Kek

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

There is no nuanced solution, historically. The entire system of government has to fail and be replaced, usually with the people living under that government also being replaced. It's bad news.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Women are the most insecure creatures on earth. There has to be a way we can use fear/insecurity...look how they react to mgtow....and how they react to qt asian waifus...especially young ones.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Monkey sex is bestiality, pointless to lie anything else.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

ok incel

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

thanks for ruining the thread brainlet

Beware the evil white fucking cunt for she is jealous and seething

Attached: FD017C04-0BE9-459A-93E3-ED9A9E2F1AEB.jpg (600x702, 49K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–