I need to break from Jewish control

Jow Forums, i need help. I'm completely addicted to smoking. I tried different ecigs and vape pens back in 2014 and worked for a couple of months. They leaked, were a pain in the ass to keep up with (kanger and ejoy). None had the same satisfying draw of a cigarette.

I need a vape pen that isn't fragile, is refillable, has coils that last a good while, doesn't leak, and has a tight draw similar to a cigarette.

Please help me break away from the Jews who control my life with tobacco. I work out, i don't watch TV, i eat healthy, I'm married and have three kids. Please help me find a way to break away from the control the Jews have over me with cigarettes.

I know this is a little off topic but mods please allow.

>nb4 just quit cold turkey or use nicotine patches and gum or chantix

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-070425_DuckDuckGo.jpg (769x1093, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/US-Eleaf-75W-Temperature-Control-Vape1-E-Pen1-Vapor2-Starter1-Kit-Sealed-Box/233167714213?hash=item3649e0f7a5:g:TWQAAOSwES1clgSG
ebay.com/itm/LOT-5-10-Pcs-ELeaf1-EC-Coils-Replacement-For-iJust2-S-Melo-2-Melo-3-Istick-Pico/333099003803?hash=item4d8e3f6f9b:m:m8rkyAMxQchWqqXpjYm_YUA
blovape.com/collections/cheap-e-juice-120ml-vape-juice-premium-e-liquid
amazon.co.uk/Eleaf-iPower-Electronic-Cigarette-Battery/dp/B01K1TGWN8/ref=sr_1_2?crid=6VJ6TG2R472Z&keywords=istick power&qid=1553786412&s=gateway&sprefix=istick power,aps,150&sr=8-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just puff and don't inhale home.

Switch to chewing tabacco for a few months, then drop it too, cold turkey. Thats what I did...

Self-Improve brother...We need all the help we can get

I wish the answer wasn't too just ween off or go cold turkey but that's all tyou can do. Try to replace it with something and see how many days you can go without it. Try to increase that in waves.

Good luck user, it's not easy once they've got you hooked.

I quit smoking last year. Literally not doing something is the easiest thing on the planet.

Try to remember what it means to be an adult.

How about stop being a bitch and go cold turkey. Your own stupid mistake to start smoking in the first place.

i know they get a bad rap but JUULS are really good for former smokers because of the high nictone content, they also give those throat hits like cigs. its the only alternative

Juul works really well. It's not like the other garbage.

Started when i was 12. I was young and stupid and unwise to (((their))) tricks. Had an old indian neighbor who paid me to do chores with cartons of GPCs. I didn't know any better at that time. Then i thought i was just going to die early and didn't care so i kept going with it. Now i want to see and mentor my grandchildren and be a good role model for my community and people but smoking is detrimental to that end

Buy Innokin T20 S (specifically the S model)
Only use the 0.8 coils, the 1.5 coils are trash.
Buy a high-PG or 50% PG nicotine salt liquid of 20-40mg/ml strength.
Don't take a puff lasting longer than 2.5 seconds, don't take more than 4 puffs within 60 seconds.
The only reason this device will leak is if you haven't threaded the top-lid on tightly, or if you havent installed the coil correctly, or if the coil is very badly burned.
Congrats, your coils will last you at least 10 days if not longer ( I can get a month with 70-PG liquid).

t. owner of 2 vape shops, smoked for 15 years, quit 5 years ago.

Try "salt nic" devices and fluids. Aspire makes Spryte device that's good. You can get 50mg concentrate fluid where reg goes are 3, 6, 9, 12 mg...Much cheaper than smoking and works. You inhale dif that smoking. It's not a long inhale, more like inhale a little air, pull off device and intake more air. You'll overcome the cough impulse once ur doing it right.

I'd honestly recommend a sub ohm vape. Innokin is pretty good for both batteries and tanks. Best juice is space jam andromeda in 3mg. If you really want a throat hit and mouth to lung, go for something high nicotine with pg base. Kanger tanks are pretty good in this regard. I've ordered from Mt Baker vapor in the US before. They were great and pretty cheap.

I quit. It was easy. Just decide one day to quit and stick with your word.

So I feel you. I quit last year after smoking cigs in high school and then vaping 12-16mg in college. Get one like in the picture. Smok tanks are good. Bottom is asmodus brand. Full metal does not fucking break and dropped it on accident so many times. After you get your shit together, lower your nicotine level by half every time you buy a bottle. First dosage drop is the worst so be prepared for shitty week. After that its easy to just keep halving dose every time you buy a new 60ml bottle. Good luck.

Attached: 20190328_092524.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

The tech has come a long way since 2014. Vaping is different to ciggies but for the most similar you are after a “MTL” vape with high nic content. They now make higher strength juices using nicotine salts instead of freebase which is much smoother.

Also as a warning if you want your coils to stay cleaner longer stay away from heavily flavored liquid. The lighter the flavor the longer the coil will last.

Attached: trapliftvoorhondenmetovergewicht_100_1000x0.jpg (618x465, 50K)

If i used a sub ohm with 3 mg freebase what would the equivalent be in nic salts? Tried 6 mg with .8 ohm a couple of years ago and it was too harsh. And i smoke a pack of camel 99's/per day.

Oh. And which company sells quality nic salt juice? There's too much shilling when i do a normal search, even on ddg.

Go with a juul or a suorin air. I have a breeze 2 and the coils only last 3 days.

I just switched from 50mg juice to 25mg juice. Definitely start out with 50mg juice if you're going to go with one of the smaller vapes.

This, and make sure you get up to temperature, if you leave the half vaporised flavour on the coil it will gunk up really quickly.

The pens tend to be pretty shit.

I recommend an actual 18650 mod. I've gotten three friends weaned off of cigarettes with an Aspire Plato. It's an AIO, and you can recharge it via a USB port.

Attached: Aspire Plato.png (500x500, 114K)

>I recommend an actual 18650 mod.
Say goodbye to any possibility of concealed vaping.

I think if you're doing all that, smoking isn't really bad. To say that no one is allowed to have anything like a vice is not realistic. Also, the country was objectively better when 90% of the country smoked - make of that what you will.

Just quit smoking you fucking pussy. Quit looking for alternatives and be a non smoker.

How about nicotine gums?

cop a juul bro

I like the Innokin CoolFire mini with Zenith tank. .5 coil at 16W with 25mg nic salts and its similar but better than cigs

Attached: 1547730495427.jpg (761x563, 48K)

It's not so easy when you like the thing you shouldn't do. It's not like i don't like smoking, i just recognize the cons and would rather live a clean life. But I still really enjoy smoking and i figure with vaping if i can break the physical habit then the nicotine habit will be easier. I cannot see myself becoming some vape aficionado or anything. Just break the mental chains and I'll be pretty good.

I've used an Innokin Endura T22 for years without any major issues. I use the T18 coils and 12mg juice. Never had a problem with switching from cigarettes. No withdrawal symptoms. Inexpensive and fuss-free. Plus it's easier to slowly reduce your nicotine intake if you feel like quitting.

Innokin has been mentioned a few times. Is the draw pretty tight? I can't stand the really airy draws like I'm just sucking air in through a straw. Maybe pack some cotton into the tip?

I smoked 2 packs of Newport 100s a day. I quit. I liked Marlboro Lights also. Didn't care for Camels. I quit smoking...by just quitting. Don't smoke, non smokers don't smoke. Get off the nicotine.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

I just got a pod system - ovns saber, was only $12, the atomizer is still fine after 2 weeks i'll probably give it another week or two before cracking a new one, and the tank is so small the 100ml bottle of juice i got will probably last me 2 months. I also have a vaporesso nano and that has a really good tank system that doesn't leak at all.

Juul, sourin, or breeze then quit. Boomers need to l2vape

My boyfriend got addicted to juuls because he used to smoke from a pipe for relaxation. Figured vaping would be better for him.
1 week later he constantly hits it and its changed him over the last few months.
Juuling is for fags. Once you start its so hard to stop.

Not pol. Fuck off.

I did all that vape shit too in 2014. Juul is much simpler and less hassle to keep up with. Switch to Juul and then cut back more and more until you don't do it.

Ive quit and restarted nicotine so many times in my life. Literally the easiest thing in the world. Even easier than kicking a caffeine addiction.

I've used these for about 3 years:
ebay.com/itm/US-Eleaf-75W-Temperature-Control-Vape1-E-Pen1-Vapor2-Starter1-Kit-Sealed-Box/233167714213?hash=item3649e0f7a5:g:TWQAAOSwES1clgSG

The coils are inexpensive and last quite a while, but I change mine at least once a week:

ebay.com/itm/LOT-5-10-Pcs-ELeaf1-EC-Coils-Replacement-For-iJust2-S-Melo-2-Melo-3-Istick-Pico/333099003803?hash=item4d8e3f6f9b:m:m8rkyAMxQchWqqXpjYm_YUA

120ml juice costs $9.99 a bottle from this site. Costs about $25 a month total average with coils.

blovape.com/collections/cheap-e-juice-120ml-vape-juice-premium-e-liquid

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

open bob

Juul wasn't what was hard to stop. His pipe for relaxtion got him hooked on Nicotine and Juul is simply giving his fix.

snipdick mutts are so cringe

Attached: 1370624806466.jpg (319x378, 41K)

Its very Jow Forums to discuss getting off addictive jewish consumer products.

I've been there OP.
Light smoker since 15, almost a decade. Only around 3-5 a day. Couldn't take getting fucked by the ZOG anymore after prices went up to €12.20 (around 15usd) for a pack of Natty yellows. Switched to smoking rollies. Cause it was such an effort ended up on 2-3 a day. After breakfast, after work and after dinner. Then I went straight to 18mg vapes. Saving a small fortune, smell better and no more black tar in my lungs.
Get a decent brand vape clone from China. Soon you'll get sick of vaping and be free.

Stop using nicotine altogether. If you can't you're too weak

>People around the world enjoyed tobacco and nicotine before they ever even knew the Jews existed
>Nicotine is Jewish control.

Sorry dude, breaking free from the Jews is absolutely/pol/

His herb mix didnt have any tobacco

This is a good idea. You can substitute snus for the dip

Once you realize how much you're spending on pods it's extremely easy to quit

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Get a disposable tank atomizer. They are the future of entry-level vaping. VZone makes a MTL tank called Preco, which is as cheap as a premade coil, lasts for about 200ml of e-juice and never ever fucking leaks, not even if you blow into it. The flavour is also way better than most RTAs.

When the coils/cotton run out, you simply buy another one and carry on.

Also, get a good electronic mod with a DNA chip. For MTL, a 50-75w one is more than enough.

Attached: preco-mtl-features.jpg (700x396, 87K)

This. Shitty thing is they got rid of the mango flavor and vanilla flavor because of kids getting them. Fucking lame. Though a friend has a newer form, not juul, but it's still the salt based juice with tons of flavors you can buy with disposable cartridges. It's a bit bigger than juul but not a giant tank. Since it's disposable cartridges you don't have to worry about cleaning and getting new coils. All you gotta worry about is recharging it and buying cartridges

Smoking a pipe back in 100 BC is different than now. The jews have absolutely warped it with ammonia and polonium. For those who don't know better, your reasoning is valid. For those who recognize Jewish tricks, it becomes obvious.

People have also enjoyed seeing live plays and music concerts for a long, long time. Doesn't mean the jews haven't subverted every entertainment venue possible. Come on dude, if you're on Jow Forums you should be able to spot jewish tricks by now. Take anything that could be good and make it bad. They're called the synagogue of satan for a reason.

OP, if you really want to quit, you should get down to 0mg ASAP. I did this over the course of 2 months and am free from the Nicotine Jew.

I use a Mirage DNA($150, wew) and a liquid tank thing ($20). Only have to charge it once a week.

Buy rolled gold cigs instead it's grown on native land plus rolled gold has a nice clean smooth burn to each puff so if you enjoy tobacco but tobacco from a by gone era I suggest you try a rolled gold.

Attached: IMG_3737.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

need to break free from jewish control? tired of being a wagecuck?

give this old copypasta a taste, see how you like it. share it with your friends!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

kek
weak plebs will blame about anything on jews. face it, jews woulndt be a problem if you werent a weak fuck. kys

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Sounds like native American spirits. Still high levels of polonium despite the claims. Tobacco is fucked. Addictive as fuck and purposely grown to be as unhealthy as possible without being blamed for poisoning people.

amazon.co.uk/Eleaf-iPower-Electronic-Cigarette-Battery/dp/B01K1TGWN8/ref=sr_1_2?crid=6VJ6TG2R472Z&keywords=istick power&qid=1553786412&s=gateway&sprefix=istick power,aps,150&sr=8-2

thats what I use, been off cigarettes for 4 years now. dont really give a fuck about the health benefits its more that its far cheaper than smoking.

Go fuck yourself faggot
Shove a knife down your throat

Worked at a vape shop once, the large chains are almost entirely owned by ex cons. Wouldn’t be surprised if that shit runs back to various prison gangs with a nice helping of cia niggers involved.

You're on Jow Forums. You aren't that great either. I don't see you busting in mosques and synagogues trying to retake our place in the world to secure an existence for white children.

A little too much there. Pull the stick out of your own eye first. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Pot calling the kettle black. Basically, shut your fucking mouth, you aren't any better.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Just because you stopped smoking doesn't mean the damage you did will disappear. If it was for a while you might have to deal with it in your later years

is the focus here on me? or you? OP is a faggot

Was it bud? If so he's coming off of his weed addiction ;)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

At least i don't pretend to be something I'm not nor do i portray myself as some super aryan who's spotted jewish trickery from my first breath. Get the fuck out, nigger. You're shitting up a good thread with your keyboard warrior bullshit

I've seen the same exact thing happen to my friend. Vaping has made him so up tight and annoying like every little thing he finds an issue with and acts like its some personal attack. He wont put his vape down and always messing with it and tapping on it like its some heroin junkie who cant put their needle down. Yes vaping you get like 12x more nicotine which obviously effects your mood. Its like someone who used to drink one coffee a day and now is like 12 coffee cups deep. I would honestly argue alcohol and weed are pretty substitutes for narcotic abuse because they mellow you out and you cant get addicted to weed and with alcohol you can just drink a few drinks every night instead of vaping every 5 minutes.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

This exactly. Got coupons for American Spirit and thought I'd give them a shot. They were more harsh on my throat and didn't seem to get that nice drag. Felt like i was sucking a golf ball through a garden hose

Alright, I worked in one of the best selling industries in the northwest, and one of the top 3 eliquid manufacturers in the world; still to this day.

Your first step is going to be finding the device with the best draw, this will be trial and error because you need your “Goldilocks” Inhale/draw preference.

*Stay away from salt nicotine, it defeats the purpose. You’ll become even more addicted due to 50mg/25mg. Kids that have never smoked are now addicted because of retarded Juul pods and these high mg nicotine’s. Stick to 12-18 if you’ve been a constant smoker*

After you’ve found your ecig that works, don’t cut your tobbaco out right away. Instead, introduce the ecig into your non habitual smoke sessions/breaks. Example, instead of your afternoon chain smoke, replace it with the ecig. Keep your morning, lunch and after dinner smoke. In the place where you would smoke a few cigarettes use the ecig.

Slowly replace your habitual sessions with the ecig. Start with dinner, then afternoon break, then lunch, and finally morning.

Cutting cold turkey never works. Start with small steps and daily steps, then from there weekly and monthly.

Sourin Air, Aspire Pod Systems and Boulder Rock are all great devices.

I’ve helped over 1000+ quit. Not everyone will quit at the same rate, but just remember to stay away from Salt Nic and Juul. It’s all globohomo bs.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

The Jews turned against God when they killed his Son, Jesus Christ. They have become a Synagogue of Satan and will ultimately be destroyed with their god. You declare the end of days but haven't even included a quotation from the book of Revelations; stand with your Jewish masters and serve Satan or repent and serve Christ- there is no other way. Devils in Israel or Christ in Heaven.

Get a fucking Juul. It has no fidgeting with coils, it has a satisfying draw, the kick is comparable to a good marlboro red or camel blue.

The best part is that they sell replacement cartridges at 7/11 and gas stations, so when it's 3 AM and you're out of vape and craving for a nicotine fix you can just drive to the closest place that sells cigarettes and they will have juul pods for you. This is the biggest factor in keeping you off cigs as a smoker IMO.

I've been off cigs for a year after switching to Juul, I prefer the creme and mango flavors. The menthol and tobacco flavors are pretty bad IMO, but the creme and mango I actually prefer to a real cigarette, which is incredible to me because when I tried vapes previously around 2010 I had the same experience where it was only like 60% as satisfying as a cigarette, I hated fucking around with coils and juice, and I found myself bumming cigarettes or buying a pack when I ran out of juice and couldn't wait for more to get shipped to me or for a vape shop to open.

I've seen a couple lose their apartment because of their weed habit. Didn't have enough money for rent but they sure saved it for weed instead. They had two kids too

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

user, today I celebrate 1.5 years off cigs. I use a hexohm. I make my own coils and my own eliquid. It took about 3 months to figure out how to build coils now I could do it with eyes closed. I found a good recipe for a flavor I like and vape it all the time. That took a little while, too. I smoked 2 packs a day for decades so if I can do it anyone can. I try not to be an asshole in public about it by making huge clouds. It used to cost a fortune buying coils and juice now it costs me a few bucks a month. DON’T give up. The entire trick is finding the proper nicotine strength and a flavor you like. I change wicks every few days too so it doesn’t taste like shit. These are all tricks you’ll figure out. DON’T give up and you’ll be free from cigs. Good luck!

so big mods w 3mg juice are somehow better than a sourin with 25mg salts? why? I feel like mods are gay and huge, I don't see the advantages over something smaller.

Sounds like you're a competitor trying to keep people from buying juul and other salt juice. I've seen people who vape do the same shit too with high ass levels of nicotine taking 100 puffs a day

Why not suck on carrot sticks, celery stalks or tranny-dicks to get your oral fixations?

Mother... fucker. I gotta see if it's just my state because I went in to circle k and they said those flavors were banned. Loved that mango flavor

That's how you quit?

fucking stop buying the shit you complete waste of meat

>isn't fragile, is refillable, has coils that last a good while, doesn't leak, and has a tight draw similar to a cigarette.

I have a perfect setup for you.
1. Ammit mtl rda
2. Any mod by Asmodus (specifically asmodus because of good TC)
3. 25mg salt nicotine fluids.
4. Stainless steel coils (for great TC)

Dont be put off by rebuildable coils.
You don't actually rebuild them, you just replace the cotton which is easy.
When the coil itself gets nasty you pull out the cotton and give it a dry burn until shit burns off clean. The coil lasts for months.

Ammit RDA is a dripper with deep fluid well and top ventilation so once filled it lasts you a good time like a rabk and doesn't leak in your pocket even when itd full.
Also single coil dripper is remarkably easy to maintain. And the flavor is GREAT.

25mg fluids kick you like a horse even from a small puff so you don't spend a lot of fluid, the battery lasts for days and you dont annoy people with your tiny puffs.

A large vape makes stupid clouds that waste loads of fluid, burns through battery and anniys everybody.

With this you can take a puff in public and nobody will even notice because it makes less vapor than a dispisable ecig while giving you a good kick.

TC is just great for MTL vaping, the cotton and spirals last a long time and the flavor stays great so get an Asmodus, the other mods fuck up with such a small coil.

Attached: IMG_20190328_183905~2.jpg (1811x3142, 878K)

you are such a flaming faggot

Smoking has been proven to lower estrogen. Also, smoking looks cool and the scent repels normies. I smoke a pack a day and I love it. Don't bother quitting is my advice. And before people cry about cancer and heart disease, I do not care about those things because I'll probably die in the upcoming race war so I might as well enjoy my life while I still have it.

You can use regular e-liquid with a sourin dummy

When i quit smoking O started waking up before the alarm and generally felt significantly better.

The problem isnt even the long term cancer scare.

The problem for me are the immediate effects of clogging your lungs with shit and thickening your blood with tar. That starves your body of oxygen and makes you a weak lazy shit with mind fog.

Try quitting you will feel the energy in a couple days.

There's literally no reason to buy anything other than squonk rda+mod

I don’t work for them anymore, I did when I was younger. There’s a huge difference between puffing traditional nicotine versus 25mg-50mg salt. The company made salt liquid and still does, I advocated against it to customers. Take the lesser of two evils, which is nicotine strength. Salt nic is purposely made to not have a lung hit, thus accelerating your addiction. 50mg traditional egos (floating not salt) would cause you to puke. Juuls are just normie and homo vapes, with only getting you far more addicted than what you set out to do, which is quit.

There's an 80 dollar geek vape mod I use and $20 tank.
They both work perfect for me. But then again I'm not doing performance (each hit is perfection type thing), I'm doing economical (doesn't break, recharges quickly and well, batteries last for fucking ever, tank doesn't fuck out on you, etc).
Go to your local vape shop and ask, they're actually really nice about it if you're not a narcissistic asshole to them.

Anything refillable is better if you want value, you can make your own eliquid easy and very cheap. Liters of PG or VG cost next to nothing, make your own ratios, amount of nicotine, flavourings etc. I use a sub-ohm with high VG but I know what you mean about no kick, I might change it up to get more throat hit. More PG maybe? But then that's not best for sub-ohm, maybe have to get another tank