Violence Tourism

Which European city is currently most rife with white vs shitskin violence?
I want to go to a disorderly and violent place without much police control, where the civil war is on the verge of flaring up.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Attached: 1553696855493.jpg (367x627, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVC-c7W8Wtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Just take a trip to Chicago, its closer.

I don't like that idea.
I'm looking for stabby destinations with nice architecture and a sense of chaos.
Chicago is ugly and depressing, and the violence aspect required a full on squad to be any fun, plus the chaos is confined to dreary segregated hoods.

Bump

it's happening in every city!! right now there is riot control in the munich town centre keeping around 200 skinheads from fighting 150 berserker arabs, it's surreal user!

Seriously? Why the fuck aren't you out there man?

Who else will post from mom's basement? Certainly not Tyrone

Send our love to them and wish them luck.

True, his mom has no basement. He surfs in the prison shower

But regarding topic London, Paris and Berlin

it's happening for real, just now several arabs introduced a big grey animal, it's yuge user, big teeth that I can tell ya!

Ok THAT'S what I want.

Is that really happening in Munich?

Parts of Paris, London, Seattle, etc

Shall I book my next violence-holiday in Germany then?

Malmö

more knife fight on a romantic beach less blackhawk down eh. Can't you can pick just about any metropolitan area in the schengen zone and have a go at this point?

so they still book flights to germany?
I don't know this may be way too heavy to digest for a leaf like you, we are literally living in real world mad max over here user :(

You'll find the shitskin violence in every major city in the west if you get out of the designated tourist areas. What you won't find is whites fighting back, so you're on your own bigman.
Ironically, the only places you'd find plenty of back up (think central,eastern europe, N.Ireland maybe) are places that don't have a lot of shitskins to fight.
It's almost like there is a corellation between losing ones balls and being invaded.

Marseilles, if u wanna get stoned in public for visiting a church

>he thinks UK is like the rest of the EU

Attached: bongoloids.png (412x321, 312K)

You can try, but you might miss a few days. Flights might be delayed due to bomb threats.

Unironically Marseille in France. Or Frankfurt in Germany. That or Paris/Berlin. The capitals are generally a good start.

Caracas, Venezuela is best. Europe isnt that bad.

Well put, exactly what I'm after

I was there a couple years back and it was already pretty bad, so right now it should be prime season to get in some good brawls and stabbings

I have a folder dedicated to you Hans.
youtube.com/watch?v=eVC-c7W8Wtk

Attached: Ginfil.png (1020x665, 711K)

Checked, but usually you get stabbed not stoned

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

Britain has been violent as fuck even before the shitskins, very stabby and punchy country!
Lovely destination, I'm a little concerned about the law enforcement though.

Wonderful suggestion. Shall I perhaps take a tour of these places, a sampler of the local stablife with a hidden camera? Will Jow Forums be interested in watching the drinking, fighting, possibly fucking, arrests etc?

With England though the whites that fight will only really fight each other. Whites taking on muzzrats or ogs are very rare occurences.

>nogs

Yes, that's true

So it seems Germany and France are the winners?

Plenty of stabbing hobos in seattle

What an absolutely disgusting city.
Picture needles, tents, shit, green glass skyscrapers and sour whores with their hair done up in buns sitting in Starbucks.

NOT my idea of a good stabiday.

Marseille, most dangerous city in Europe after Napoli i believe, but you won't find whites nationalists there.

There is no white vs shitskin violence in London
Just nogs and muzzies stabbing each other in stupid turf wars, trying to be like American negros, and even then, most of London is fine.
They stick to themselves in their containment zones

bump

>your brain on Jow Forums

include me in the glowing screencap

Plenty of African shitholes, but you would stand out like a sore thumb (wh1te?), and the stabbings would come to you.

Attached: 1518793420986.jpg (720x520, 74K)

2011 called, they want their lolbert post and pic back