Do migrants not want to go to Eastern Europe because of less gibs...

Do migrants not want to go to Eastern Europe because of less gibs, does Eastern Europe say no to Muslim migration or what is the deal here?

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S85XgHcP3XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden YES!!!

They think Eastern Europe is poor, and they want a le rich life and a le future in western Europe

haha faggots we'll have no muslims

Eastern Europe is poor, you can get a 10/10 Polish women here because of how naive they are or how poor they are. You have to hurry before Pajeet or some nigger grabs her, Polish women are the majority of race mixing here

Do you guys like E. Europe? Would you move to say...Ireland, Norway or Belgium if you got citizenship tomorrow?

no, i'd rather live a comfy life with only whites around

same with portugal, but on the opposite pole. Less social beneficts is obviously the reason, do you thinks shitskins like cold weather? yet they exclusively migrate to cold coutries. out of 500 syrians that came to portugal, less than 160 stayed

Attached: 1509201719494.jpg (720x402, 27K)

This. They literally said in dozens of interviews how Serbia is trash and they can no longer handle it being here and how they can't wait to reach Germany.
Also, yes. There are little to no government gibs in eastern Europe, not specifically because of poverty of a country itself but because ruthless post-communist kleptomaniac libcap governments that don't care for its citizens or the country itself, let alone for some nigger immigrants.

If nations with population below 5 million had a future I would remain here in slovenia. Even if it was the poorest shithole. I like living where my ancestors did. Sadly my nation can't survive unless it invents a kind of jew like religion. Globalization will destroy us. That is why I would rather move away and not watch this happen. The future is shit for all of Europe. We have to make sure it will also be shit for those who made it shitty.
youtu.be/S85XgHcP3XU

Should ww make Yugoslavia again with a super nationalist, ultra xenophobic constitution just shits ‘n giggles?

>they wont come here because of lower social programs (and for a few of them wages but most of them dont even work)
>they wont come here because there are no mosques here
>they wont come here because of discrimination
those are the 3 that i can list, there are probably more

france or nothing

We might as well. We could use a bit of serbian shkip cleansing technology in slovenia, gorenje simply doesn't work in the same way zastava does when it comes to ice cream mafia.

They're bakery mafia now. Every single fucking bakery is run by them. There's even a new joke that they do it in order to smuggle heroin in flour bags and that some of the bread is actually made out of heroin by accident.

Yeah, I live in a small 4000 village/town and these shiptars come and open a bakery, then business fails and you've got a new one in a month. My grandmother keeps buying bureks there, my grandfather on the other hand: "you'll sooner find a green nigger than an honest shkip."

Jesus fucking christ Sweden. I hope our governments wake up.

>my grandfather on the other hand: "you'll sooner find a green nigger than an honest shkip."

Attached: 1524947174773.jpg (939x619, 372K)

Based

>what is the deal here?
Those who invited them, can keep all of them, and be happy with them. But let the others alone who don't want to participate in the multikulti gangbang party.

>Would you move to say...Ireland, Norway or Belgium if you got citizenship tomorrow?

no, I've been to Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Italy and to be honest it's not that much different from where I live

30 fucking percent?
At least I find solace in the fact that before 2050 there wont be any gibs for them left and we will either catastrophically collapse or remove kebab.

I don't know how your EU overlords handle them, but our government cracks down on them pretty hard. Considering our IRS is basically an extortion business at this point and they know albos won't get any public sympathy, so they close their businesses and fine them like there's no tomorrow for every miniscule infraction. Same goes for the chinese and their businesses. There were also some arrests recently because albanians took pictures with weapons and albanian flags. Basically, HONK