Black women love white men...if you can drop it like its hot

All these comments are amazing....
twitter.com/AfricanDynasty3/status/1109926579126317057

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Toyaa on Twitter When you married Karen but your heart belongs to Keisha 😂� (621x630, 450K)

Pretty sure at-least 70% of black women have herpes of STD

All racemixing is degenerate

Are white men he only guys to give women head? I heard that's a white guy thing

I'm white and I eat my gf all the time, but she reciprocates. I'm pretty sure all races go down, but as usual, whites do everything better.

The comments are idiotic.

Gross. I wouldn't go down on a nigger with your mouth.

the point is that there are like 500 comments of black women who want white dick. And it shows how retarded these women are - they dont care if you're a doctor or a lawyer - just able to dance

You can't stop us from loving black queens.

Attached: DnUA_aPVYAILlEJ.jpg (960x1200, 147K)

I'd fuck a black chick...but that isn't one of them.

>70% of women have some kind of STD
ftfy

I love afro queens.

Attached: 1553724878207.jpg (924x1112, 55K)

I browse Tumblr and you should see how relentlessly they attack black women who date white men. They say that theyre "acting like a slave" or "feeding into the patriarchy"

kek they found his Twitter and he deleted it. Based

I've literally had black girls openly offer to suck me off in the street for free.

Never once accepted cause I don't want the STDs.

Look at the stats, it's not worth the risks.

That's a meme

Attached: uche1.jpg (450x486, 53K)

Stop right here, they are not even 5/10.

I want to bury my dick deep in black pussy brehs

At least post some jungle fever girls.

Seeeeeeeeeeeething.

I honestly think we should breed far right mullatoes, little fascist mutts to ruin the plans of progressive kikes.

Holy shit aflatoxin the black chicks are asking for his name and thirsting after his BWc. Wtf teach me how to dance like a nigger

i wish. they usually start fucking older boys/men in their family around age 10. almost every black person has an std.

t. grew up in the ghetto

>Italy
I'm guessing you're in south Italy, the part that mixed with niggers the most.

Do it. They are the tightest too.
The girls I posted were african

Attached: 1553615129138.jpg (720x890, 52K)

HNNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I know, but they are so ugly. Post some brailian girls, or jungle fever godess.

I grew up in Jacksonville Florida around niggers and covering up child sex abuse is actually a pretty big thing in some black communities. Almost every black guy I knew had a vendetta against some family member in his bitches family for raping his bitch.

Yeah, well, it's not your cock at risk.

>women want to date up
>blacks are stupid
There's literally nothing noteworthy here, dude.

That’s actually true. Some famous black dude named Farrakhan (think that’s how it’s spelled) have a whole speech about incest in black neighborhoods

>women want to date up

Not white women, they just fuck whoever the tv tells them to

I'm in Rome and nope they don't mix with niggers,btw are you not british the most biggest nigger-lover?

White boy here. I love eating a chick out until her thighs quake like she's about to crush my head like a watermelon. Even better when she gets in top and throws her legs over my shoulder and just rides my face like a bicycle seat. Fuck yes.

I died laughing at the phrase "down with the swirl" when the black lady said she only fucks white men now.

Us mutts hate ourselves, but hate the kikes who caused us even more.

Jungle fever goddess is dark skin
I'm down

Attached: 1553717164329.jpg (1080x1228, 291K)

Seething

Attached: C6C302D8-516A-41CE-80B0-137C3E47F7BC.jpg (640x366, 151K)

Cope froggot, black girls are pretty hot when 100% dark.

What is amazing baout this? Nigger women are absolutely disgusting. The whites fucking them are pathetic. Why are you happy about it? Niggers fuck our women and we are left with their turd like women, oh, how nice! Faggot.

LMAO wat???????? Is this fat basedlord implying what I think he is?

>and nope they don't mix with niggers
Clearly you're living in a bunker if you don't see the differences between north Italy and South Italy. South is literally a mix of niggers, arabs and Italians.
>btw are you not british the most biggest nigger-lover?
There are no niggers where I live, most of the UK is white if you didn't know.

Attached: file.png (600x450, 181K)

I want her to sit on my face

What the fuck is this?

Let's see
>probably likes chinks
>dog fucker
>Soi face
>low t manlet
>leftist cuck
Proves Only high T white men go black

Attached: 1553718498320.jpg (582x720, 42K)

I wouldn't last a minute in that .

race mixing is disgusting especially with niggers.

Ths swirl?!
That guy stole my move!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Toyaa on Twitter When you married Karen but your heart belongs to Keisha 😂� (623x413, 67K)

Why are you seething so much?did i hit some nerve?you can see the statistics,the one who mix with foreigners are the men and the women are romanians.

This

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Toyaa on Twitter When you married Karen but your heart belongs to Keisha 😂� (640x507, 439K)

Her life must be pretty shallow if cunni can turn it around

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Toyaa on Twitter When you married Karen but your heart belongs to Keisha 😂� (618x937, 196K)

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (375x375, 44K)

>white MANS
Absollute state of sheboons education

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 lauren 🤪💗 on Twitter omg he’s my gym friend lol😂 I just realized th (619x688, 86K)

>licking sheboon cunt
>going anywhere near mondays
Fucking kike begone

bro

and you know she can work that fat ass like a champ. Imagine that shit jiggling up and down your cock with those fat cheeks slapping your pelvis with every twerk

holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 (1) married to karen heart belongs - Twitter Search.png (588x208, 29K)

dat ass tho'

So many based, high-test shitposters ITT. This makes me want to take a plane to Kenya and have rough sex with some jungle booty bitch

wtf

these nigresses are thirsty for our cocks

we surrender

nigga. I heard those countries have cheap ass whores, like dirt cheap. of course there's the risk that they're either grossly underage or riddled with aids, but I bet you could upgrade to a princess with just a couple extra bucks.

tho I think the real fantasy is having one of these jungle bitches fall in love with u lol

no diss these hos aint my style. you can't have an afro and also be a butterface IMO

Fuck, I’m sold

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Toyaa on Twitter When you married Karen but your heart belongs to Keisha 😂� (631x605, 96K)

African women are the best and also the sweetest. I like west and central African women

Attached: 1537596216677.webm (480x600, 623K)

We already knew this. We get the niggers best, and they get our throw aways and our trash. Niggers chanting "muh dick" on whitey doesn't work, whites just laugh. Because we know the idea that niggers taking white women is both false but also comical. Meanwhile in reality, black women will sell their souls to be with the ugliest of white men.

The fok with monkeys remains bestiality from both direction. So Mr. Merchant i don't buy your racemixing crap.

Gawwwwwd dayuuummmmm

in ancient rome eating a woman out was considered the gayest and most pathetic thing you could do, gayer than analling a man or being analed by a man

All of those nigresses obsessed with dance.

ew and gross. any actually white normal men that dont have admixture like you find their orc faces to be gross. not to mention that one used hot iron sticks to straighten its hair

That he's a faggot? Kek
Keyan women are gorgeous. Also pic is south Sudanese which are dark goddesses

Attached: 1518879606953.jpg (1080x1318, 1.38M)

Real white men love black queens.

Attached: 1547339486543.jpg (964x864, 212K)

It's still pretty gay
Fucking a man is based.

dang yo just imagine that ass all sweaty from the african heat. Mad mosquitos outside humming it up. And you're inside the tent with a big plate of grilled meat. But first this ho is dripping wet and wants to be fucked raw. she just comes over casually and starts twerking on that cock until you bust a fat nut up inside that fat warm pussy. damn

This has been known for ages. Do you know where the term "honkey" came from? White guys would roll into ghetto and honk their horn. Every black girl within earshot whether they were married, in a relationship, or underage would come running to hop in the passenger seat and be the white man's muse for the night.

Most women of European origin are either ugly as sin or manfaces. One thing is for sure: they all age like shit and should be dumped on the street before the gunt begins to form (as early as 23 yrs old these days because girls are putting on the freshman 15 in college and never bother to work it off)

My white seed belongs to a black womb

Attached: 1484801314949.jpg (500x750, 41K)

can you guys go back to /b/?

niggresses love the white cock because like all women, they are social climbers who want to fuck their way to higher social status

Story time

>Be me
>4 years ago
>Transitioning into the right from being a life-long leftist
>Friend matches with some Tinder thot who wants to meet up with him
>No car so asks me to drive them to the beach, says her friend is coming along
>Finebyme.jpg
>Pick her up, everything is fine
>Tells me where to pick up her friend, literally have to drive into a ghetto neighborhood with a high crime rate
>Fuck.png
>Out comes a niggress
>I've never liked black women, even during my lefty phase
>But at least she's not ghetto (speaks normally; in college)
>Whatever, head to the beach, have fun, but know where this shit is heading
>Eh, why not
>We carry the girls on our backs in the water
>Eventually we're making out with the girls, me with the blacky ofc
>Friend goes off to fuck in some corner
>Take the black girl with me, and walk up against the bottom of a beach home apartment complex
>Pin her against wall, make out, start to diddle her
>She wants me, I refuse to take it farther with a niggress, don't want STDs or to lower my standards
>End it right there
>End of the day, we drive home. Okay time.
>Afterwards, friend for whatever reason really wants to tell them that I dislike blacks
>I say okay whatever, go ahead
>He texts them that, absolute chuckle-inducing shitstorm

Never lower your standards bois.
Don't turn into the male version of a coalburner.

Attached: blackies.jpg (937x1171, 111K)

And everyone started clapping

but first my dick needs to be massaged between a pair of fat brown titties. imagine sticking your dick under that shirt and tittyfucking those big milkers as she sucks the tip of your cock. shiieet

I don't post on /b/

Attached: 1553717849222.jpg (817x1024, 134K)

thats what twatter is

black women love white men... if you can repost old copypastas like they're fresher then ever!!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

God damn, the amount of thirst in those replies

I also browse tumblr and “swirling” pages are very common

Attached: AA24F758-94BB-4EEC-9E42-237644D083A1.jpg (750x1334, 610K)

>Aussieland walking down city street
>See homeless Abo
>I suck ya deek rih heer I don't even wan nothin, promis
>smiles with broken decayed teeth
>Aussie gets scared and goes home, feeling one up'd by the Abo's fucked teeth
>"Ye so I hav blak chyiks won tah suk m' dyik all the tiem."

you're a fucking loser dude, there's a difference between fucking a niggress and wifing one. Just admit you were insecure that your dick couldn't handle all that ass

im pretty sure this is a psyop by the breed posters on /b/ to convert Jow Forums to their ebony fetish

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.

Attached: 1540303131301.jpg (1920x1040, 134K)

nah dude just because we want to fuck black chicks it doesn't mean they're the only thing we like. Nothing wrong with appreciating that ass.

Might as well colonize Africa through breeding means.

Yeah I enjoy black women even married one. You never hear or see BWWM shilled as much as niggers beating white women tier shit. Im guessing its alittle more common and relationships stay together. Black men really are the cancer of their race not to say all of them are bad but Jesus Christ 101 good things about the worthwhile black women and black men are just good for moving shit and running away.

It's unmanly to go down on a chick in chicano culture I believe

Attached: A40850ED-E533-4C32-9694-7102B88469B0.jpg (750x669, 197K)