How is Health not a RIGHT?

How is Health not a RIGHT?
I'm no commie, I believe in freedom and private enterprise, but that comes after HUMAN RIGHTS.
Wtf?

Attached: 1553779082013.jpg (1076x832, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ySTeVlfX8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1553779277522.jpg (1071x833, 321K)

>not having good insight
>(or being a responsible adult and saving up money for unforeseen events)
>not being mentally sound enough to accept death if his prognosis is that fucked
Shit post desu Saged

If a doctor's labor is your human right, how are doctors not slaves?

they get paid to do a public service

don't you pay policemen?

>why do we pay teachers??

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIIIIGHT
>Those damn commies criticizing our perfect healthcare system!

Attached: 8j7rndutggn11.jpg (1936x1936, 258K)

Human right
>you have the right to eat foods that are healthy and exercise correctly every day

Not a human right
>you have the right to force others to work for your for next to slave wages or to make other people pay for your bad eating and exercising habits

So yeah you have a right to health.
No one is going to stop you from putting down a pizza and eating an orange.
Glad we had this talk and we can officially end this stupid fucking healthcare meme.

You don't have a right to an education or police officers. These are services the government chooses to provide.

>you can only get sick from your bad habits

what about shit like alzheimer or cancer to healthy lifestyle people, or someone runs you over with a car?

>>You don't have a right to an education
maybe you don't.

my constitutions states I do.

You're implying that either of those jobs are actually needed.

If I don't have a child, I don't need to pay for a teacher. So you're using myself and others as slave labor to pay for your child to get an education.

Since a world without crime is at this point impossible, you could have a bare minimum amount of police officers.
However the same logic still applies.
If niggers and Mexicans like yourself start acting up. I'm not paying for extra police officers.

We will just kill you when your chimp blood starts acting up.

Is food a right?

Then your constitution is wrong. If your "right" requires action by another person, it's not a right.

>If I don't have a child, I don't need to pay for a teacher. So you're using myself and others as slave labor to pay for your child to get an education.
it's called a society.
you partecipate in a society.

if you don't want, go full Ted innawoods

Rights are just preferences. What you're saying is that you'd prefer healthcare be free. There's no such thing as free and there's no such thing as rights.

>If your "right" requires action by another person, it's not a right.

your right to bear arms depends on people willing to fabricate and sell them to you

Attached: 1445878233501.jpg (1280x980, 186K)

America's healthcare system *is* pretty fucked, you can't really deny it.

USA and New Zealand are the only nations on earth where pharmaceutical companies can market their addictive pills (excluding really basic pain relievers and shit like that).

The fact that so much of it is commercialized without any government oversight shows what it turns into without it, insurance companies in the USA are fucking demon spawn.

>someone runs you over with a car
The person who ran you over is liable for damages.

>alzheimer or cancer
Genetic diseases can still be lessened by healthy habits.
In the case of cancer, by lowering the amount of people getting cancer by making healthy choices. Eating better, sleeping better, and exercising better. We would effectively be able to treat the few who would get sick completely or to the best of our ability while still saving a huge surplus of money on taxes.
We would do this because as a society we would empathize with this small minority of people who are truly fucked at a very human level.

However a fatty gets stomach cancer from years of eating abuse and ulcers?
Yeah no, they can die.
They had every possibility to limit the disease as much as possible.

What you're proposing is a lazy method for us to pay for your bad habits.
Even the few who did get sick or have a disease would be less likely to suffer from it due to already being healthier on a very basic level.

it is.
and housing too.

>>>someone runs you over with a car
>The person who ran you over is liable for damages.
hit and run

>Then your constitution is wrong.
Typical brainwashed burger can't fathom the concept of his government investing into their countrymen's education. Get the lower classes to fight amongst themselves instead, the goyim will never know.

You have the right to spend your money on any healthcare products you see fit.
You are yet to table a cogent argument, I'd suggest waiting until you know what this means, say 5-6 years, then trying again.
Daily reminder Jow Forums is an 18+ board.

>Is food a right?
technically you have the right to live and you need food to survive

Typical nigger logic.
>WHO GONNA PAY FOR MUH CHILDREN

I didn't make your children, so why am I paying for them?
No wonder your people are obsessed with welfare states. You lack the capacity to hold responsibility for your actions.
I can't wait until white people are a minority so you can't have gibs me dats anymore.
I'd let whites die out just to see your shitty world when white people aren't bailing you shitskins out anymore.

>>You are yet to table a cogent argument, I'd suggest waiting until you know what this means,
funny since you wouldn't have that word in your thesaurus if not for Latin people raping your sorry celtic ass and teaching you COGITO

Don't question or criticize trillion dollor pharmaceutical companies, American posters get really angry if you do

>>I didn't make your children, so why am I paying for them?
you are paying for your country to thrive and prosper

the children are your country future

What if they don't agree to work under public labour regulations?

we send them to gula- ehm, we sit at a table and discuss

>hit and run

Which would be less of a problem is you stood to make a few million dollars from someone else's reckless driving...

youtube.com/watch?v=-ySTeVlfX8M

Attached: 1553778376825 (1).jpg (1672x913, 233K)

Because the medical industry and the insurance companies hopped into bed together a long time ago. Hospital makes the prices outrageous, insurance postures, hospital lowers bill but only inasmuch as absurd is a step down from outrageous. Hospital gets way more money then they should've and the insurance gets to say it didn't pay out X amount of dollars.
These fags spend 8 years learning to wash their hands so we've gotta pay for it.

>hit and run
No, someone is still liable for the damages.
You legally have no right to go to your neighbor and say "Hey I was just hit by a car, give me 20k U.S.D."
You realize how autistic that is?
You have no legal right to anyone else's money on things that aren't used on a community level.

Roads, electricity, water are all very basic things that are used by communities in The U.S.A.
Meanwhile I haven't been to a hospital in my entire life and the last time I went to see a doctor was when I was 12.

You know why?
Because I'm not a retard drinking cola all fucking day and binge eating taco bell.
You're just being a troll at this point.

Die in a fire, underage b&

Because the government doesn’t need any more say in who’s healthy and who isn’t

Attached: 4941F94C-2451-49B9-867C-4213B7EF6F73.gif (200x200, 12K)

Sure, health is a right. I'm not allowed to do anything to deprive you of your health.

However, you're also not allowed to deprive me of my health. And me working overtime so some lazy pastanigger can go to the hospital for free is a serious detriment to my health.

You're the only one that seems like an underaged nigger

>Meanwhile I haven't been to a hospital in my entire life and the last time I went to see a doctor was when I was 12.
>
>You know why?
>Because I'm not a retard drinking cola all fucking day and binge eating taco bell.
I hope you never get cancer, friend

Attached: 1425295800699.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

you are not entitled to the labor of a doctor.

>you are not entitled to the labor of a doctor.
which is why the doctor is paid a salary.
by the state.

You have the right to take care of your own health (eat healthy, exercise, etc.) you do NOT have the right to force someone else's labor to attend to you. How is this hard to understand?

>the children are your country future
No they aren't.

My child is my families future.
Countries and civilizations die out constantly.
My child can theoretically outlive a country and a country can theoretically outlive a child.
I will always put as much resources in ensuring my family survives before giving any resources to the country.

Meanwhile I don't give a shit about your child.
Fuck your child falls down and breaks their skull and it's tough cookie. Fuck you and your dumb ass kid.

Do you have a right to the most advance healthcare available? Can you force doctors to treat you and not get paid? If the answer to these questions is “no” then healthcare, by definition, is not a right.

>society sponsored Medicare for all = free labor
I'm not even for Medicare for all but you just come off as a fuckin moron that can't read

you realize this is a direct result of the socialization of the healthcare system and specifically the mandate that hospitals provide service to illegals and niggers who never pay right?

Has Trump addressed the blatant price racketeering that insurance companies and doctors partake in? For fuck's sake doctors were getting kickbacks for handing out addictive pain pills.

>eat fatty foods
>become fatty fuck
>become ill and sick

"HEALTH IS A RIGHT! GOVERMENT MUST PAY FOR MY FATNESS!!"

>you do NOT have the right to force someone else's labor to attend to you.

I pay taxes
the state collect taxes
the state pays doctors
I get cured

Of course not.

incorrect, i am capable of manufacturing my own weaponry.
the 2nd amendment states that i have the right to own a firearm, not that anyone is required to sell me one

No it's because they know they can get away with it, and are banking on you never contesting the absurd prices. What are you going to do about that bill, cry? If you don't pay, it goes to a debt collector and your bank is notified that you're a bad goyim.

>REEE PAY FOR ME REEE
>HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME SO HE MUST BE UNDERAGE REEE

I'm 30 and have a house and a family.
Taxes go up every year to pay for shitskins like yourself and the Mexican Italian poster.

Almost 1k dollars a month taken out to pay for you shitskins.
1k dollars that could have been used on my family.

Fuck you, you stupid shit. You have no right to my money or my child's money.

Not at all. No one is required to build weapons but you have a right to own one if you so choose to.

Your argument is starting to sink, no?

>Has Trump addressed
who do you think put him there?
memes and magic frogs?

it was lobbies

Sorry to tell you but that’s a faked picture

It is possible to make your own weapons and the 2nd Amendment isn’t forcing anyone to make weapons.

You are a nigger-tier low IQ slave who is trying to justify your own slavery by enslaving medical professionals.

You are disgusting and a waste of a human life. Fuck you and fuck off with your bullshit. Your type is the reason we are in the mess we are in to begin with.

>reee you need to pay for me reee
Stay mad

If I do it will be less likely to be as bad as someone who eats unhealthy and doesn't exercise :^)

Your thread is to big-brained for the usual denizens of pol. They can't seem to see past the idea that it's "free".

>tl;dr
You're an uneducated nigger.

>If a policeman's labor is your right, how are policemen not slaves?

I'm not a fan of universal healthcare but this argument is retarded.

We have a right to wait in line for healthcare?

Cope. Some hospitals won't see you into the ER until you give them your credit card.

why is it always a class struggle with you leftists?
do you people not understand principles and ethics?
it's just about the end result with you people so you will resort to any method to achieve your desires, and your loyalty is easily bought by whoever promises the most free shit

>t. Dumb smelly ignorant nigger

Wow how about skip half of those steps and just pay a fucking doctor? Are you unable to take care of yourself? We’re your parents also pieces of shit for failing to raise you and letting you degrade into a slave?

Deflection and cope.
>do you people not understand principles and ethics?
Our health care industry certainly doesn't.

>why is it always a class struggle with you leftists?

I'm not a leftist but
>rich guy sends kids to college
>fat poor guy sends kid on the sofa to watch tv

who do you think has better chances to become a CEO?

Texas is literally considering a law to write a check to families who don't send kids to school
can't you see how this is only appealing to poor people?

and where does the state get the money?
taxation is theft

Opposed to the literal nigger who wants gibs me dat because he made shitty life choices?

It's crazy how mad you are that people aren't falling for your 12 year old mindset.

Most ERs can turn you away flat out if you don't have an insurance card on your person.
They can always bill the insurance right at that moment and make the insurance deal with the hassle.

>healthcare
lol doctors are a meme.

how is this hard to understand? you are not entitled to a service you cannot afford

>”free”

What’s with the quotations? Admitting that it’s not “free”?

>>Wow how about skip half of those steps and just pay a fucking doctor?
a huge state has much better economic leverage than me

>hospital: the bill is 500 k, pay up goy
>me: I have to pay

>hospital: the bill is 500 k
>the (european) state: wtf this is absurd, I demand better prices

>nuh uh

Did I say the government shouldn't fund education? Why are liberals incapable of distinguishing between practical good and moral good?

>why is it always a class struggle with you leftists?
This is also funny in light of the recent Elite college admissions scandal. Why do brainwashed Americans seem to think it's a personal attack when the rich are breaking laws for their own benefit, while reaping very few of the penalties?

Why don't we have people taxed to pay for food? food is a right i need it.

You have the right to get healthcare. That doesn't mean the government gives it away for free. We have a right to.own guns too but the government isnt handing out free ar15s

you guys sound mad for getting called out for being the greedy little shits you are

what laws are the rich breaking by refusing to subsidize your poor lifestyle choices?

Humans don't have rights you fucking retard

Because rights don’t involve transfer of goods or services dickshit. Want to know why you’re fucked? Let’s say your bullshit idea is right. OK, you and some other fag get terminal assrot from fisting each other. There’s only one dose of penicillin left. Which of you homos has “the right” to it?

lets just hypothetically say that Health was added as a right for everyone. Why should the government pay for healthcare even if healthcare became a right? they don't pay to support your other rights like freedom of religion, free speech, freedom of the press, or the right to bear arms.

"Who needs rights to healthcare when you have freedom of speech to call a nigger a monkey behind your computer screen?"

- Le Amerimutt

Attached: Amerimutt.png (816x448, 334K)

slavs*

Hahaha you can't be serious, right?

Your right to health extends to your right to CHOOSE your medical care. You can deny a medical procedure, you can pay for one, or you can treat yourself in private... Once you lose your right to choose your own path, be it established medicine, or experimental, you've lost your right.

It's objectively not a Right. Do you understand what Rights are?

A huge state is what is fucking you and all of us in the ass. Statist pieces of shit like you are the first to get gassed.

>the (european) state: wtf this is absurd, I demand better prices

>I KNOW LET'S IMPORT SECOND RATE DOCTORS FROM INDIA WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

You do realize this is what literally and unironically happened right?
Indian doctors worked for less, but they have no idea what the fuck they are doing and a lot of people's medical conditions got worse from bad practices.
Therefore making people seek further treatment at the cost of taxes.
Meaning more Indians need to be imported.

Meanwhile had you just paid the white doctor who actually went to school in a 1st world country, you would of been in debt a bit, but you would of also not died from a staph infection.

Well, health being a right implies you have a right to the labor of others, which is slavery.

>they don't pay to support your other rights like freedom of religion, free speech, freedom of the press,
they do here

>You do realize this is what literally and unironically happened right?
>Indian doctors worked for less,
not here

maybe don't teach them english in the 1800s

No, because those people are paid and choose to do that job. They also have the right to healthcare.

Healthcare isn't a right, it's your responsibility.
I'm not willing to pay to ensure "your" anything.
I'd rather you die than burden me in anyway.
What's with all the begging? Like a damn vagrant, always asking for handouts. Jeez. Adapt or be gone.
>"Help me!"
>"Help me!"
Just like that mudslime bitch pleading for anyone to save her before Brandon put two in her skull.
To Hell with all these needy poor people and their damn problems.
Just kindly fuck off.

Unfortunately for you, slavs will be around longer than spaghetti niggers who'll implode when all your human rights are exploited by the blacking of your populace

Attached: 1508614467_Kisame.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>Well, health being a right implies you have a right to the labor of others, which is slavery.
they are paid with (my) taxes

Rights aren't granted by constitutions, rights are protected by them. Education is not a natural right. Kill yourself.

>be American
>get shot
>go to hospital
>charged $150 for a bottle of addictive pain pills that he gets $1000 for prescribing
>treated by doctor on a 35-hour shift who was rushed through the medical school assembly line
>sent home because "it's not that serious" and they have illegal immigrants to take care of
>go home with $700k bill
>die
Such is life for the burger

[spoiler]I married a вeликoлeпнaя дeвyшкa мocквa[/spoiler]