There are climate change deniers posting to this board at this very moment

>there are climate change deniers posting to this board at this very moment
how can you guys even take this board seriously

Attached: 1548087700404.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalchange.gov/browse/indicators/global-sea-level-rise
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/greenland-glacier-has-been-growing-for-the-past-2-years-it-will-probably-end-up-3-for-3-when-this-season-ends/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180321130859.htm
researchgate.net/publication/48343685_The_impact_of_global_warming_on_plant_diseases_and_insect_vectors_in_Sweden
downtoearth.org.in/blog/climate-change/how-is-climate-change-affecting-crop-pest-and-diseases--54199
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_and_agriculture
businessinsider.com/extreme-weather-events-increasing-2016-3?international=true&r=US&IR=T
carbonbrief.org/rise-in-insect-pests-under-climate-change-to-hit-crop-yields-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID
Sage

Climate change is good

Oh, yeah
>nb4 but this thread just started
I’m calling it now. OP is a 1 post slide shriller

good point

yea dude

Attached: Global+Warming.jpg (600x571, 143K)

There are Israeli subversion deniers on this board.

>increased frequency of weather extremes
>sea level rise
>farming conditions
>pests
Literally none of this is happening. Show proof of these effects

I'm a Flat Earth as well, your intellect blinds you to the truth, your brain dead.

Don’t know why I’m replying to obvious bait, but ok here goes.
Haven’t you heard the latest reports that the ice in Greenland is actually GROWING at an alarming rate. The ice is gonna suck up all the water from the. We are facing the exact opposite of global warming and we need to dump more CO2 in the atmosphere to stop this crisis.

fpbp

>sea level rise
globalchange.gov/browse/indicators/global-sea-level-rise

>Haven’t you heard the latest reports that the ice in Greenland is actually GROWING at an alarming rate
no
give me a link

Attached: global_average_sea_level_change.png (1123x736, 156K)

*from the ocean

Ok here’s a link but youre probably not even very interested in the topic if you haven’t heard about this yet, and are just being a shitlord I assume
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/greenland-glacier-has-been-growing-for-the-past-2-years-it-will-probably-end-up-3-for-3-when-this-season-ends/

>increased frequency of weather extremes
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180321130859.htm

>pests
researchgate.net/publication/48343685_The_impact_of_global_warming_on_plant_diseases_and_insect_vectors_in_Sweden
downtoearth.org.in/blog/climate-change/how-is-climate-change-affecting-crop-pest-and-diseases--54199

>farming conditions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_and_agriculture

Clima chang will kill my folk in nearest 250-300 year, worst case.
Imigration in 50-100.
So about what should i worry?

>sea level rising in 1880
>he thinks somebody measured the global sea level in 1880
You are a gullible idiot

>extreme weather in Europe
Thats not globally

>sweden
Not global

>Farming
Your own wiki says it doesn't exist

0/10

Based chocolate nigger. This is actually a really good point. If whites are on a collision course for extinction who fucking cares? lol. Never thought of this. Not that I'm going to start dumping trash like a paki I will die civilized and advocating for environmental stewardship. Not that any of the subhumans will take heed.

the source in the post you linked actually says man made climate change is real lmao

Attached: ofeojfeojfe.png (1215x699, 1.06M)

Is this guy real or a schizo?
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-07-46-11.png (720x1280, 151K)

>Your own wiki says it doesn't exist
says what does not exist

businessinsider.com/extreme-weather-events-increasing-2016-3?international=true&r=US&IR=T

carbonbrief.org/rise-in-insect-pests-under-climate-change-to-hit-crop-yields-study-says

Attached: 56f28f8f52bcd01f7b8b7fa6-750-321.png (750x321, 73K)

I kno rite!

I've known of global warming since I was a kid reading old national geographic magazines and watching star trek tng, but I just don't care. There are things beyond our control, such as China and India's growth. When Canadians talk about enviro bullshit I can't cringe hard enough. Canada is like a pimple on the world's ass with our 40 million population. No one cares about the example we set. Even America's effects are minimal compared to others.

Technology is always improving as well. In 40 years all cars will be electric. And we'll have fusion power and battery tech improves significantly every 10 years. What is everyone's rush?

The real crisis is AI. You have a lot of very smart scientists and researchers getting paid millions to create a functioning AI. And when that happens you know some putz is going to put that in a robot body. Suddenly we're going to have a new race that can evolve exponentially looking at us like we're pieces of shit with our squabbles over land and religion.

Attached: fotolia_55439456_m.jpg (1173x1620, 566K)

Associated Press is owned by the Rothschilds and the article is written by a guy named (((SETH BORENSTEIN))) whose only job is to distort and deceive. You just need to look at the raw data, guy. Basically this story shows you that the scientists quoted in the article don’t know what the fuck is going on. They were not expecting this to happen and were left scrambling to explain it away with a new theory, and assure us that global warming is still happening.
Let’s look at how we are told we have to fight climate change by the Paris Agreement: we need to stop climate change by extracting wealth from western nations and handing it over to India and China, rapidly developing nations who have no environmental regulations whatsoever, with dirty coal plants, who don’t even believe in man made global warming. Oh yeah, we also have to give fucktons of cash to fucking Al Gore so he can buy another castle that uses 50x the energy of the average middle class home. The guy who predicted we’d be under water by now. Even if we were to suppose that climate change were real, do these seem like they would be effective ways to solve the problem? No. If we are actually serious about fighting climate change then we should be proposing to kill every shitskin and gook on the earth because whites are the only people who ever gave a fuck about the environment.

>>there are climate change deniers posting to this board at this very moment
Funny how to stop climate change we must...

vote only for liberals
give up our rights to the government
grow the size of government
give the government more power
and give up more of our money to the government.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

>Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.
Notice how that is God speaking to Abram directly and not the nation of Israel for all time?

>BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM.
God gave Christians the blessing, not the Jews.

>BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED.
According to Christianity, all Jews go to hell.

>BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND.
Those that currently call themselves the Jews are imposters with no connection to biblical times.

Why are you spamming the thread and why can't you address my refutations?

This post is off topic

The moon is hollow though.

As a scientist literally working in what is considered a "green" field I can tell you that climate change is a myth simply because for most of the Earth's history there has been ZERO solid water on Earth, we live in one of the coldest times the Earth has ever seen.

>Give us all your money goy, so we can save the Earth
Die in a fire.

Holy shit you fucking retarded namefag bot, stop spamming every thread with your kikery.

>climate change deniers
the zealot demands adherence to doctrine

Climate change debunk
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Rosa Koire
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0

Attached: UN-Agenda-21-Graphic.jpg (723x935, 27K)

Evening, Dr Shekelstein.

I take the bait. Science is not a democracy, if 99% of scientists say something, doesn't mean it's true. Also this number is fake. Also pic related

Attached: CLIMATE 3.png (916x579, 318K)

>if 99% of scientists say something, doesn't mean it's true
okay, but why would you trust that 1% over the other 99%?

what is the point you're trying to make with your picture?

Wake the fuck up
>the world is made of lies
Propagandising the populace so they will be willing to yield ever more power to the few
It's your fault goyim, the world must be governed by us
Nothing is what it pretends to be, look at all the "environmentalists", the documentaries, the "news" and understand it is an anti human (goyim) philosophy
>Pollution is bad, unless we're dropping shit tons of bombs then it's good
>Pollution is bad unless we're fracking and destroying the groundwater then it's good

stop being a fool

Attached: Agenda-21-Map.jpg (2700x1962, 1.58M)

fuck off you spamming kike cunt

Attached: clkhgch.png (666x496, 118K)

>okay, but why would you trust that 1% over the other 99%?
Because the 99% have an agenda?

And they're literally paid to find what they're asked to find
>agree or look for a new job

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>And they're literally paid to find what they're asked to find
>>agree or look for a new job
Exactly.

>"here's a grant. Prove global warming exists"
>"shouldn't as a good scientist be agnostic on the issue and let the data speak for itself?"
>"shut up! global warming exists and I just paid you to prove it exists! now do this or lose your job!"
>"okay..."

Sea level has been rising for the last 10,000 years. Obviously not from CO2. Therefore rising CO2 should cause accelerating sea level rise. WHERE IS THE ACCELERATION IN YOUR PIC?? On which little faggot line do you want me to zoom in, retard?