Daily Reminder - Polish Started WW2

If it wasn't for Polish atrocities against German minorities in Poland, Hitler wouldn't have attacked the allies.

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Attached: 8ae2531cdfc7e7b5f18df7e871536764.jpg (635x928, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Offensive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok retard

Attached: stopbaitingthisshit.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Please, England started ww1, the rise of Hitler, and ww2. All to remove the German industrial threat. Even worse would have been a merged Germany and Russia. Together they would have overpowered the Anglo-American empire. In the late 1800s German technology was surpassing Britain's. Look at it clearly. Dr Guido Preparata did an excellent interview with Tim Kelly (utube) on this.

>Even worse would have been a merged Germany and Russia. Together they would have overpowered the Anglo-American empire.
You're welcome, rest of the world.

Attached: 1433618179717.png (1240x869, 1.08M)

Gee, I'm sure glad we got trannies and niggers instead.

Never forget about Polish death camps!

Soviets were prepping to invade Europe, ww2 was going to happen one way or another.

>Implying German economy at the time was set up for anything else than war and that it wouldn't collapse without one.
>also it's not like Hitler didn't want alliance with Poland or anything.

Makes sense to me.

No the French are responsible. They wanted borders to be drawn randomly after the first world war and not by ethnicity.

Polish black sites facilitate ample intel collection
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Bump, why didn't Britain declare war on the Soviets, they invaded Poland too. Oh thats right, Churchhil's jewish masters had it in for Germany because they dared to freethemsleves from jewish bondage.

Fake propaganda to justify an unlawful invasion

Actually the French did: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Offensive

France literally invaded Germany, failed, then Germany curb stomped them.

Surprised? I was too because I took AP and college history courses and not once was this covered

>Polish started WW2
Good. Proud to be Pole then.
>Polish atrocities against German minorities in Poland
Those were just Germans and you are talking as if they were people
>Hitler wouldn't have attacked the allies
It's good that Hitler attacked the allies because we had excuse of obliterating Germany. Germany is now a muslim shithole and I couldn't be more happy about it. It wouldn't be the case if Hitler didn't attack the allies.

Thanks for the clarification rabbi.
Actually most poles I know are pretty based

Morally: It was everybody fucking up their minorities all over the world and than blaming their enemies of doing that.

Technically: It was Poland attacking Tschechoslowakia which was under German Protecorat under the wish of it's leader.

Legally it was Germany for being the worst thing ever happend in the history of the human kind and if you say differently, you will go to jail here.

Attached: 1553440254428.jpg (733x778, 267K)

The shit about polish atrocities against german minorities is far overplayed by the german side, as is the case for basically all war propaganda, no matter the side.

That said, the real cause was that the britbongs were a bunch of jew-cucking shabbos goyim and wanted a war started. They guaranteed poland and told them to not give in to any german demands, which emboldened them. This was all on purpose. Britain wanted to trigger a war and they were willing to sacrifice the poles for it. If not for that, a compromise could've been worked out and everything would've been fine.

Even russia admit it.
Technically thw brits still started the war.

Attached: 1552078133787.png (643x557, 103K)

Exactly, it's pooland and uk a fault

Britain wanted to trigger a war because of their balance of power doctrine. Germany was developing too many technologies that threatened AngloAmericanJew control.

The Poles were more acctive in starting the war, however. The Franco-Polish Millitary Convention of May 1939 guaranteed that if a war broke out between Germany and Poland regardless of which side started it, France would attack Germany (a credible threat since France had 17500 tanks vs Germany's 2700), and after the war all the German land east of the Oder river would be given to Poland and they would be allowed to kill or expell all the Germans living there.

The Polish leadership then forced a war on Germany. Besides the attack against the German minority in Poland the Poles also:

* Shelled German cities

* Carried commando raids on the other side of the border killing Germans

* Set up artilliery and machine gun positions on the German side of the border

* Carried out a full mobilization which is equivalent to a declaration of war according to international law

Attached: 1541074285920.jpg (750x750, 139K)

This. And the fact that the Poles refused an agreement that would have let the Germans build a viaduct over the Danzig Corridor.

Note that while the viaduct was supposed to be German territory, the land behind would have stayed Polish. Poland would have not lost a single square meter of land after that deal. That was all.

The Poles, of course pushed by (((the Britons))), refused even to discuss this completely reasonable proposal.

***We had a 50 million deaths war and the complete takeover of the world by the Jews because Poland refused to build a viaduct.***

Thanks, Poland. Really. And please: always avoid any self-critical analisys of your history.

It will lead to nowhere claiming that you were victim of both nazis and communists.

You cannot survive (((globalism))) without facing the reality of what was WWII. And you have an historical responsability in triggering that war.

Attached: 1538238919676.jpg (654x960, 105K)

propaganda is not a "bad" word, it's a technical one

I would be actually disappointed if after 70years of growing your own side of history there wasn't something sounding reasonable to dinduryans

So what is it now, Pollacks bad, they started the Lebensra... I mean WW2
Brits, Frogs and Burgers bad, they fought for the jew
Russians bad, they fought for the commiejew
... slavs are mongoloids and meds are moors
but also, we must unite, whites are dying, come quick
I have some doubts about your plan "fellow whites", my loyalty will be with hungarians if you don't mind

you need to be special kind of retarded to talk about >>>polish atrocities

Attached: 1519396324750.jpg (597x843, 60K)

Bs

Jews started it