So many whys

Why do channels like this exist? How can you call yourself a sane person while celebrating literal physical degeneracy as something beautiful like it's the right thing to do? Why is rational desire to end their misery is treated as 'hate speech'? And lastly, why leftists that are usually associated with pro-abortion movements cherish these egotistic self-righteous parents as heroes? The parents who should have known better and signed up for abortion while they still could instead of giving their deformed offspring a lifetime of suffering?

Attached: Screenshot.png (1274x874, 1.49M)

sounds like you own the problem here.

Attached: 1489352437007.png (400x300, 119K)

these monsters are 100% caused by sexual perversion and drug/alcohol abuse in men.

How so?

You are triggered by some content someone shitposted to some website.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Attached: 1325714850351.jpg (740x740, 616K)

This is what happens when you abandon God

>Women don't do drugs
>Heroin Cum makes your child deformed instead of when mommy just can't stop drinking.

Can't it be said about literally any reaction to anything on this board, you damn nihilist?

Yeah, the boy looks gay

Because they are made just for virtue signaling:

>OH, LOOK AT ME, I'M SO PROGRESSIVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR SHOWING (and exploiting) MY CHILD IN YOUTUBE TO GET SYMPATHETIC COMMENTS. I'M SUCH A GOOD MOTHER...
-NO, NO, NO, LOOK AT ME, I'M SO PROGRESSIVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR LEAVING POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO SAYING THAT THIS GIRL IS A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AND THAT LOOKS DON'T MATTER AT ALL!!!

But the real qiestion though: should a person disfigured to this point both mentally and physically be even considered human as it would make it morally wrong to deny it it's existence?

Attached: JPEG_20190327_111932.png (394x394, 162K)

I think SBSK is one of the most misunderstood YouTube channels that gets posted to imageboards. The misunderstanding also seems to say a lot about the total lack of empathy and emotional maturity present in most imageboard dwellers. This is why I would never trust most of you people with anything. How someone treats the most disenfranchised people in a society says everything about who they are.

These kids just want a platform to show the world that they're normal or bring joy into someones lives. The prevailing narrative in society is that these kids are abominations or couldn't possibly be loved.

It's pretty fucked up to sit around and talk about killing off these people. What would that even accomplish? Handicapped kids are probably one of the smallest and least significant ailments affecting the world today.

"sweet sophia" and that face reminds me of one of those japanese urban legends. creepy

Whats the difference between flesh and steel if it has no spirit?

yeah but i dont think this guy has FAS kids or crackbabies on, those deformities are usually more uniform. i may be wrong.

As stupid and evil as this comment is, I'm not going to delete it or ban you (yet) because it's a teachable moment. Right now, I guarantee you that these children have more courage, compassion, brains, skill - actually more of every positive human quality than you. So take their path - you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something from the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad, pitiful, jealous internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy. I know what you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

>these kids just want

I highly doubt that picrelated has a mental capability to "want" anything except physical urges. It's just their parent's narrative to make themselves feel better about themselves.

>they are normal too
They are not. It is almost a dictionary description of an abnormality. Get off your high horse, leaf.

I'm usually pro-life but she should've been aborted

That is the reason I come here. To drink the salt.

If you had been born in the body of that child what would you want? To be treated like a normal human being or to be viewed as an abomination? It doesn't matter what mental capability a person like that has. Even if it can't comprehend the world around it that doesn't give you a right to treat it any differently than you would anyone else. Who are you to decide where the line is drawn for what constitutes "normal" or "human". I think it's no surprise the people most vocal about these things have most often given it the least thought.

The parents of kids like these are saint-like. It's obviously an incredibly difficult situation to find yourself in. These people are just trying to make the best of their situation and live their lives.

I feel like if I see her irl I would lose my mind and stomp her to death. Keeping such people alive is cruel and absolutely disgusting.

I wouldn't want to suffer by being a literal abomination and bring discomfort to the people who come close to me you deformity worshipping cuckold

I wouldn't even be conscious enough to even know what I want.

They're are a cancer on society by using taxpayer money.

>what if you had been...
I hadn't.

What you don't seem to understand, my dear bottle of sweet maple syrup, is that you appeal to nothing but your questionable morals in your 'arguments'. While the whole purpose of life is to exist and duplicate itself. These paralysed cripples have no hope for giving birth to a healthy offspring as they are simply infertile or have a total mess of a gene pool. Unlike generally healthy but for some reason sterile men or women, they can't even produce resources (both material and mental) for other people's children to use. They can't even make their contribution to science like Stephen Hawking did (as he had bren crippled only physically, not in his mind). Without this purpose there is no meaning to their life, if you can even call it that. They are but a burden, parasites, cancerous cells in the body of humankind. Why should you waste your compassion on them while there are so many of those who really deserve it?

>-NO, NO, NO, LOOK AT ME, I'M SO PROGRESSIVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR LEAVING POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO SAYING THAT THIS GIRL IS A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AND THAT LOOKS DON'T MATTER AT ALL!!!

-NO, NO, NO, LOOK AT ME, I'M SO PROGRESSIVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR LEAVING POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO SAYING THAT THIS GIRL IS A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AND THAT LOOKS DON'T MATTER AT ALL!!!