Tweet 57 - 0 at AOC and see how long it takes before twitter bans it

tweet 57 - 0 at AOC and see how long it takes before twitter bans it

Attached: Capturefsafsafsa.png (700x245, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bumping as well

do it faggot

Attached: 1552214643870.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

I like it.

Bump

What's this referencing?

I did my part

Attached: D1708ECE-5AFF-4254-B168-B5FB4613E0A1.jpg (710x665, 92K)

BHUMPP

Bumping the Clown Car

Her green new deal getting BTFO

Attached: 1517084838463.png (450x450, 4K)

The Senate rejected GND 57-0.

Someone post the pic of her seething

Hahaha

NOT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL ARMY

done

But I did do it

Stfu nigger

lurk more newfag

It's not personal idiot, this is directed at anyone against her green new deal.

Tweet "60-0" so the other checkmark jews go "NO IT WAS 57-0!"

Hello ms. Age Of Consent, how are you doing today?

Top kek

Attached: l519pPy.gif (378x636, 423K)

Only one up so far

Attached: save.png (731x114, 14K)

Fuck! She’ll never be president now. You got her OP. It’s literally over. How will she ever recover from a sham vote?

Kys you dumb cuckold nigger cock sucker shitlib fucking retarded nigger anus licker

Oops. There are more. Kek.

If she blocks you, she is violating your free speech.

>She’ll never be president

You're right about that

Attached: hM2Nl2.jpg (888x499, 87K)

based

Attached: 1546463152800.jpg (498x379, 210K)

Calm down lol
Did my part

so you are a personal army?

Bump

Poo layin down the law

Despite being 57...

twitter is a saudi company

i like this thread. post results, guys. i have no idea how to see shit on twitter

Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime and AOC will be the one to do it.

every request to troll anything, personal or not used to always be met with this saying. You have all proven you are the Newfags. I've been a basement dweller since 03

Cringe

bump

Attached: Occupy_what.jpg (413x417, 49K)

Hello mr Israeli Shitposter. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Some shitposting going on at Twatter. Lel

Attached: aocmouse.png (771x821, 114K)

>replying me twice in a span of less than a minute
Looks like I hit a nerve

Shut up kike.

lmao

kek

Friendly reminder that since 1974 the Mayor of Flint, Michigan while officially a non-partisan position has only been held by Democrats.

The water crisis is literally a result of Democrat mismanagement, Republicans not caring is because they aren't in power and have no desire to clean up a mess entirely created by Democrats.

Attached: ribbon.png (729x681, 195K)

Bump

Attached: 1553659405027.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Kek. The top "People" search result for "57-0" is AOC. Keep it up.

fucking kek i was about to post that too

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
,,,, , ,, , , ...
Get comfy and redpilled

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

This guy is late to the party. They went on a banning spree 2 years ago. Youtube is just mopping up now.

Attached: Time.png (768x1024, 576K)

what the fuck. based terry A davis poster?

No the saying only gets used when it's a personal request like "help me get revenge on my school bully" or some shit like that. Suggesting a raid for the lulz isn't a personal army request. lurk moar faggit.

dont do it you'll make her sad

Attached: 1550249257866m.jpg (1024x1017, 99K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

oof

>Truther channel
Is that like, a chan for serious people? How do i join?

wait a sec
I did this to someone maybe a month ago
some retard thought up some ridiculously convoluted plan and was telling us to do it
like we were his personal army
as a result, perhaps, this poster never reconciled the soul-crushing guilt of their action which by extension was an attempt to engage his viewership in peculiar behaviors for what he perceived to be rational
Now, wherever he sees the embers of a possibility of a RAID or likewise similar recourse for flinging shit at our foes, he feels the need to spew this phrase
>NOT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL ARMY
as the gaping wound inside his heart which pours out blood and on top of the flow is that aforementioned phrase
in other words
shut the fuck up newfag

its a suggestion and recommendation of a fun pass time they can choose to do on their own free will and time

savage

bump

Fuck you newnewfag, you're employing blatant reversereverse psychology.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED

its commentary 2.0 basically

it's okay guys, i got this
muhfugginpicrelated

Attached: 1549230988944.jpg (852x960, 95K)

did you just call a newfag calling a newfag a newfag?
how many newfags can fag newfags if you knew newfags could fag newfags?

Soon, posting numbers to twitter will be deemed a hate crime

>did you just call a newfag calling a newfag a newfag?
how many newfags can fag newfags if you knew newfags could fag newfags?
uhhhhhh, 2?

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Bump

I love you motherfuckers.

Attached: C944A3B2-9D85-4CB6-8A63-75E1F66A36B0.jpg (519x550, 37K)

Bump

maybe we get lucky and she makes history as the first US senator to commit suicide

>diggies

Attached: hmmmm lemme tink.jpg (480x480, 13K)

based and kek
>since 1974 the Mayor of Flint, Michigan while officially a non-partisan position has only been held by Democrats
Really makes me think.

Attached: one more time.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

fuck you

Only if she runs for office there.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Attached: Nice.jpg (600x367, 28K)

cow farts made Hurricane María and killed 3k people

Attached: 177.jpg (466x411, 57K)

should've memed Bradley Manning into office these past midterms if you wanted that tbqdesu

Attached: do a flip faggot.jpg (638x547, 132K)

Are you a fucking broken bot or some shit. Fuck out of here you stupid christcuck. You literally worship a Jew with your filthy Fu King sand nigger religion.

>The top "People" search result for "57-0" is AOC
Of course it is. Why would the phrase "57-0" appear anywhere else?

It's like if I posted "daer45w4fRkL9" on twitter and did a search for that term and though "oh wow, I'm the top reply"

I dont have a twitter so keep me updated on stuff

Bump. This is gonna be pure gold if it catches on.

Stop spamming this shit nigger

They'd probably find some way to martyrize her among the retarded liberal flock. Although they're probably forget after a couple weeks so not a big deal.

kek

This is also a really good idea.

Attached: 1553524249373.gif (607x609, 821K)

Yeah, it was bunch of no-fun-allowed faggot white knight SJW's saying this and you would know this if you had ever lurked in or participated in an actual raid Mr. "basement dweller since '03". They have been a universally hated scourge on this board since NYPA became a thing.

t. Actual oldfag

Kek