Jow Forums IS BANNED HERE

I have to use my phone network to access Jow Forums. It's over for us Eurobros. Mutts send HELP

Attached: ban.png (816x823, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN
observador.pt/2015/01/31/taxas-sobre-smartphones-tablets-e-discos-rigidos-vai-mesmo-avancar/
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/451
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake

I’ll give you the tools to your own salvation.

Mix hydrogen peroxide and acetone together outside of a government building and throw it at the entrance when you see government employees. You won’t see them afterwards.

What's that? I can't hear you over all muh freedums.

fuck off vardar slavshit

No.

Blow it out your ass

Attached: ERR502_file_name_unavailable.png (400x400, 37K)

This guy gets it.

Works fine for me!

Attached: 6.jpg (976x1386, 121K)

>MUTTS send HELP

Sure thing boss, how many Mexicans do you need?

here is a plan:
send mexicans to government buildings
only the more obese ones
have them tackle government officials
they reproduce like parasites so casualties won't be a problem

use a vpn faggot

reported to your state's government for accessing an illegal site that spreads hate and mass murder. enjoy your 14yrs in prison white nazi

>hate and mass murder

I think you mean memes and good times

>you won't see them afterwards

Attached: 1553726548519.gif (240x192, 1.51M)

>Europe makes fun of America's freedom memes

>Europe literally being blocked from the internet left and right

You unironically are getting what you deserve.
I might die with mutts all around me, but at least I can go online and jerk off to plump tits without needing a liocense or I can go on a website without going to jail for ten years.

>Mutts send HELP
never fuck you. euros are the smuggest most obnoxious people I encounter online, worse than Brazilians. I hear nothing but vitriol from euros about America but now you want help.
Fuck
You

you arent even in the eu

Go pay your debt!!

Fuckin' sub-Saharan shitskin.

Attached: 1553476276396.jpg (500x500, 25K)

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

No it's not. What are you talking about?

Attached: 1553470477907.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

I envy you guys, you can even fake hate crimes and still not go to jail, now that's what I call freedom!!!

Attached: 1081fb6170842bd8e1938822f6328357.jpg (720x613, 49K)

Thats weird. Other EU states have up to 2 years to incorporate the directive into national law.

Why would your country have one ready for passing (when its clearly not defined)?

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Attached: 1509807544236.png (1600x1548, 503K)

Yup

Attached: 1553268292370m.jpg (723x1024, 111K)

The 2016 law does not concern this.

Is this that Article 13 shit? Fuck the (((European Union))), fuck Article 13, fuck censorship of the internet and fuck censorship in general. As an Australian, I know how bad censorship of the internet is, because I can't post here anymore without using a proxy and you bastards are like a second family to me (as sad as that is to say). There is nothing (((they))) fear more than freedom of speech.

Attached: 153638289.png (473x299, 99K)

Fake.
But for how long?
europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&reference=P8-TA-2019-0239&format=XML&language=EN

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Your shithole ain't even in the European union

Attached: 1553264436471.jpg (720x666, 67K)

Euros are smug cunts, but us Aussies are bro-tier. Help us out, man. You gotta uncuck this shithole.

>Bijin Onna Joushi
I actually read that manga.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

reddit spacing and memeflag, show your flag israeli

this made me laugh really hard for some reason

Attached: BE3C4BD2-9010-4F0E-AE72-BAF3B264A3EC.gif (480x270, 961K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Fucking retarded mutt thinks this will ever be enforced lmao

No flags. W..whats happening guise?

Attached: Capture1.png (904x888, 186K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Fuck off faggot, I'm an Aussie who's forced to use a proxy. Here's my 'geographical location' flag, it's a Kazakh flag but I'm an Aussie, not fucking Borat. We were always cool with you guys, but if this is how you're gonna react, then get fucked cunt.

Oops, forgot to turn on my 'geographical location' flag. Here it is. Now fuck off.

fake *and* gay

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

you truly are retarded if you don't think they won't enforce this BS directive on us. You already live in a country that makes you pay additional taxes on devices that can store data, under the premise that those taxes will go to authors of said content, but they are still blocking all sorts of sites like piratebay.

observador.pt/2015/01/31/taxas-sobre-smartphones-tablets-e-discos-rigidos-vai-mesmo-avancar/

these things get enforced with time, you are just too stupid to notice them.

Try mlpol.net

>laughs in south american while being stabbed and robbed

You're not even in the EU, faggot.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Don't worry ISPs will start doing this stuff of their own volition. 'Muh private business' and 'start your own ISP'.

Thanks rabbi, very cool

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Anons, i think this user has released his inner autistic power

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>pay debts
Old news as fuck.
I find the lack of bantz on this board extremely disturbing. Kill yourself you cystic fibrosis having bitch.

This is a good way to blow yourself up, brainlets I swear

Police are all ready on the way. sit tight.

>at least I can go online and jerk off to other men having sex
Gg

Attached: 4CE2298F-CF86-4C89-BF16-71F671650E02.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Meh. Naw we'll pass.
We have our own problems

Wow. You sound like a boomer trying to be funny. Enjoy your brain tumour granny bigger bitch.
Crinkle.

Because you will probably suffer burns to your eyes if you mix the two, moron.
Enjoy your brain tumour, tranny bigger
Crinkle

holy shit, what happened? My clock was reset and I just reset it to the correct date and time and only now can I post again. I couldn't connect to youtube or google either

What the fuck happened?

I had to refresh to post again

Gtfo boomer

Have some (you)s rabbi you must be exhausted from pressing "Ctrl + P" now GTFO kike

I’m sure Russia will take good care of you guys.

Isn't Australia where they sent all the criminals from England? Isnt that how it started? Hiw can you be a non-degenerate when you are the descendent of a degenerate? Kind of how like even if you are a well put together nigger, you are still a nigger. So basically Australians are niggers. So drop that flag and get yourself a BLM flag, nigger.

>t. jiggaboo niggerjew

If your clock was reset back a couple years then, for whatever reason, your browser won't identify the licenses for the websites, because it thinks it's looking at outdated ones instead of current ones.

t. Tranny nigger glow in the dark faggot
Crinkle, bitch nigger

ok, understood, I saw that. But why was it reset?

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>only phoneposters from eurabia can post here now
Oh, oh no. Oh no. No. NO NO NO.

Attached: 1553029544931.png (325x325, 138K)

Killing a couple of drones isn’t going to bring Jow Forums back. OP may as well an hero but take as many drones with him.
>Britcucks I swear
>”ahhhhh TATP is shock sensitive”
>”ahhhhh Butter Knives can cut you”
>”ahhhhh mean tweets can hurt you”
You’re all the same

Attached: 26AF5D4F-96CC-4EAD-88C3-645EB27415B5.png (636x701, 665K)

>hahaha we have another decade of freedoms before mass immigration turns us into a totalitarian leftist hellhole that redistributes all wealth from white people to nonwhites

He's in Upper Macedonia. The flags work for me

The freedom of being Israels slave.

Oy vey, can you see..

I think Aussies are the last brits with fucking balls, but not by much. Your country is pretty cucked and screwed too.

I don’t even know what country you are lmao

only a matter of time.

Idk let’s blame it on the Jews

Yeah I fucking hate euros. Their head is so far up their own ass. I've noticed that the Netherlands in particular has tons of those obnoxious SocDems who think that they're the greatest country in the world, and must enlighten everyone else. Slavs tend to not give a fuck about anything other than money. Meds can be pretty based, but they seem to have a higher proportion of literal communists.

Why didn't you ask sooner, cuntbro? We'll send a strike fleet right away. (get out of the cities)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Mixing the ingredients right away will literally get yourself blown up you brainless cunt, can you not into basic IED

.t Northern Ireland

You people are amateurs

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SPAMMER

>.t the most cucked country in the west

Irony

Attached: 68CC6CAB-56F5-463E-B8F4-ADE4F109D345.jpg (563x470, 36K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

>show flag

Attached: D1ExSzTX4AEboty.jpg (2047x759, 76K)

fine in bg. Sorry to hear about you having problems neighbour.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

WTF....
>name
>test

can you please take your pills?

Attached: memesinthebag.png (500x610, 225K)

fake and gay
but there is an HTTP code ready for when it becomes a reality
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/451

Get fucked. This is for every thread claiming America isn’t actually free.

Hey Abdul, did you not understand that I told OP to do it in front of the building? You can also prepare large quantities by keeping the reaction mixture cool, but I know the deserts you come from make that impractical.

Keked.
>Nonetheless not true, as you fucks are more cucked than any other nation
Got lucky with Trump, but look at your SJW shit going on... Transgenderstoilets fucking safe spaces in college, and 'white privilege's
>Freedom is an illusion
And you have been fooled than any other nation on this planet
>Federal Bank owned by the Rothschild, talks about muh freedom

And before the greek mutt shit gets started, I'm blond with green eyes, as pure an Aryan as we get.

inb4 EU shills still have unlimited access to Jow Forums