Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

Why does Jow Forums like to tout thousand year old studies that are already debunked?

brookings.edu/research/multi-racial-adolescents-show-no-test-score-gap-with-whites/

Attached: 6830AFEB-B56E-40F0-BC8A-CCFD3B98C355.gif (350x545, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yeah, show us those "results" but only use real darkies this time

Attached: tyjtyjtyjtt.png (1000x625, 320K)

You know if you plan to replace a race, you have to first silence the opposition that have facts of all the bad things of race mixing.

Attached: 1757.jpg (1280x1304, 204K)

Aren't most African-Americans already like 20-50% white??

You should actually read that study, you retarded nigger.

>multiracial category

Shit study, unless we get breakdown by race of the parents it tells us nothing. For all we know hapas might be responsible for reducing the gap

I still don't buy the chink scores.

That ugly tiddy monster reminds me of the one from the star wars
sage

Attached: tiddy milk.jpg (768x432, 111K)

Yes. Also, keep in mind how most people meet their spouse. At school or work. So these are the absolute top decile of minorities, IQ wise. So obviously the IQ drop will be less than marrying a nigger straight out of a Nigerian mudhut. The study is complete shit.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BROOKINGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: hiyooo.png (566x425, 267K)

12year old niggers...tha state of things.

>no gap
>whites achieve more

Attached: 8468066F-26AD-4924-8908-759F49D597C7.jpg (891x538, 256K)

who is this semon demon?

Brittney white

stop replying to kike threads anons

plan for the future and the coming collapse

every nonwhite is an enemy combatant

do you have eyes and ears ma'am?

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

Ge t comfy and redpilled

>Multiracial includes happas

Ummmm israel is 130 thank you very much

Or high caste Indians.

GD, imagine being that patch of sky blue in that sea of purple. Like, everyone around you is retarded, but you, you're super retarded. Even the apes in your area are smarter than you.

So... Whites are still smarter than niggers, and rich Asians are still smarter than poor Whites, but if you have enough White in you, you can still test as high as your full-White counterparts, and very much above your full-nigger counterparts, especially if you got to a school with few spics and niggers.

That isn't exactly a glowing accolade for niggers.

>A test developed for one culture has been proven wrong when applied to others outside of it.
>Not to mention old data when the world was less connected
You have to be low IQ to realize this now or to refute it.
White males simply got too lazy like the niggers they are.

death to rothschilds

thanks buddy

Attached: F9AD02F7-E8EE-466D-B1F3-1278F4B029B1.jpg (1242x2208, 345K)

please don't insult him

Attached: 1553784075515a.jpg (768x432, 253K)

They make functioning societies and have done so for millennia. They're the only ones capable of copying western success.
Not sure what benefit there is in thinking they aren't 5 points above euro.

It's not an end-all-be-all measurement, and we should pay respect where it's due

No shit?
The Heritability of IQ(as a proxy for g) is very low in childhood, IQ itself is very fluid during that time and can be artificially inflated or lowered.
However, once children reach the age of 25, the variance in IQ scores attributable to heritability goes up to .76(on aggregate).
What this means is that there's no meaningful gap in childhood until about high school which is when we see performance gaps develop along racial average lines.

READ STUDIES FUCKHEAD

>the 105 myth

Attached: china.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

>multi-racial-adolescents
>Students of multiracial identity are from families with lower socioeconomic status than whites;
>They attend schools that are far more integrated with whites and Asians compared to blacks, Hispanics, American Indians, and Pacific Islanders;
They studied hapas. It's long been known that racially mixed people have IQ intermediate of their parent's racial average. Asians have IQs which are slightly higher than whites.

Also, for the fuckheads who are confused and saying "WELL IQ MUST BE WRONG OR CULTURALLY BIASED"
You're fucking brainlets, if you knew anything about the science behind these ideas you would be able to have an actual, meaningful response.

OP is so desperate that he posted this thread twice. Sad!

Should this be reportable for spam?

Educate us, I hate that retarded fucking iQ iS MeAniNgleSs argument

Which kinda has me concerned for my son.
>inb4 Facebook mom
He's developing really quickly.
He's not even in kindergarten yet but already complete 2nd grade assignments.
And he's by far the most athletic kid on his soccer team, able to keep pace with kids 1-3 years older than him.

My girl is not quite as bright as her brother, but can outrun at 6 most boys that are 8-10 years old.

Does this mean my kids are going to grow up to basically be white niggers?

Sauce

cool story bro

Attached: rothwell.png (1258x840, 190K)

>to my knowledge
did you even read the link you posted OP?

Depends what you mean by "multi racial"

white and black or black and asian will be dumber than a white and asian. white and black and black and asian also have higher degrees of mental instability, more prone to cancer and other genetic diseases and also less likely to find a genetic match for organ or blood donations than a white and asian mixed.

a white and asian mixed is still dumber than a purebreed white or purebreed asian though.

Attached: race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg (298x389, 31K)

I'm afraid not Chaim

Niggers a really pulling down the USA average eh

Attached: 1512550365553.jpg (1500x930, 346K)

holy shit nigs are mentally retarded

Just to put things in perspective. The average gorilla in a zoo is smarter than 90+% of all niggers. Yet we keep gorillas in cages and niggers are free to walk our streets. Frightening.

Attached: gorillas_higher_IQ_than_blacks.jpg (718x718, 56K)

Attached: Birth_rate_and_IQ_map.png (856x998, 193K)

The chinese are animals

When most people fail school it usually isn't because of low IQ, it's because they don't have direction and don't do the work . Teachers are usually brainlets themselves.

Or because there's too many niggers in class. Pic related.

Attached: 37673963_1981116962127789_5712968177751687168_n.jpg (357x446, 24K)

I said it in my first post.
IQ is an immutable trait in adulthood, in childhood it's fluid and subject to the environment.
Someone else posted the effect name(The Wilson Effect)

A child's IQ could be measured at 120 at age 5, but it will settle closer to their parents at age 25.(100, or god forbid 85 for example)

People fail out of school for all kinds of reasons, but it's important to note that IQ correlates VERY strongly with educational attainment. Like .7

So being high IQ means that most of the time you're going to go far in School.

multiracial in their study was almost only mixed asian-white kids

Bullshit, I didn't try at all and passing was easy

>passing
acing everything without so much as reviewing the content was a joke. showing up or doing homework, whole other story. when i did go i helped niggers learn to math because i was tired of them dragging the whole class behind.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT you kike