WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1111235185142648832

Attached: 158239572953532.png (599x746, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimfoxxforsa/status/1087483752534757376?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sides in Orbit

Attached: xmdlxF1.jpg (1200x1050, 170K)

Zealous advocacy will lead to absurd arguments.
It's a massive stretch, but in the end that's what she's paid to do. Push his side of the story and his version of events, regardless of how stupid it sounds.

See?
Because you don't punish these wrongdoers, their stories get dumber and dumber.

In a few years we'll have it said as if Trump himself came out and was like "I'M FROM Jow Forums AND I SAY, KILL'EM'ALL!"

clearly the Police need to spend more time at the Police Station "googling" stuff before responding to crimes

Hey, at least they weren't racists wearing blackface like the governor of VA! Amirite /pol?

Man they are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves

They were in a joker getup?
Is it a clown world?

>they are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves
what difference does it make?
you're not going to do anything about it, faggot

Attached: 2019-03-08 12.08.09.jpg (386x407, 33K)

What would that even change?

HAHAHAHA

>Push his side of the story and his version of events, regardless of how stupid it sounds.
No defense attorney worth their salt makes these claims what are not based in fact, whatsoever. There is a golden rule for good defense attorney. Shut the fuck up.

Literally nothing.

She says that after they yelled at him they immediately punched Jussie in the face, but in his GMA interview Jussie said after they yelled at him he got in their face and said "What the fuck did you say?" It's almost as if somebody is lying about this shit.

Just can't take the win can you............gotta push...........

Attached: 1546887478437.jpg (660x751, 169K)

GAMERS RISE UP

No, she’s saying the brothers beat up Jussie then lied about him paying them to beat him up. Jussie thought they were white because they were in white face.

Aren't we forgetting that the phone records showed Smollett talked to the Nigerians before AND after the so-called incident?

maybe the holocaust was really perpetuated by Nigerians in whiteface. It’s a valid theory

If that's the case, why did the brothers even bother fessing up to the police in the first place? They were trying to make it look like white guys attacked him with a noose and a bleach bottle but also had a back-up plan just in case they were found out?

Isn't it just easier to reason that the guy who committed mail fraud and sent threatening packages and letters to himself was just adding another element to his long con?

Every day it appears more and more that we are. Honk honk.

Attached: 92FA6E08-A788-4A50-91C6-D213BBADCBF9.jpg (500x644, 71K)

She sounds functionally retarded. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if the FBI charges him, I do hope it's the case that ends her career.

Attached: cancer in the hole.png (645x434, 172K)

>JUST
>GOOGLE
>IT

lmao the absolute state of the left!

Kys faggot, lawyers have no integrity

Don’t try and apply logic here lmao

Trying to understand nigger logic will only leave you with a headache. No reason to listen to any of this. I'm just waiting on the brothers to come out of hiding. Will be interesting to see if they go along with the lie that they attacked him without his knowledge, even though he called the brothers right before and after the attack. But of course the niggers that interview them will never ask about it.
Should also check their bank accounts, because if they go along with this new low it'd be one hell of a payday for them.

Got bummed for dicking Old Yeller and the lawyer couldn’t keep it confidential, eh?

Attached: 87920AD7-DE07-4D14-A3F6-9311DA8F0992.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

>white face under a ski mask
uhmm ok?
also

twitter.com/kimfoxxforsa/status/1087483752534757376?lang=en

Attached: foxxHarris.jpg (720x960, 77K)

I'M THE JOKA NIGGA

>that disgusting gorilla face
Affirmative action needs to be killed

BOTTOM TEXT

that last sentence makes it extra sad, a poor insane person, who had nobody

Attached: 1527424448331.jpg (480x360, 47K)

nobody tell her there's video of the brothers before and after

gamers rise up

Smollert deserves life in prison nothing less. It’s wll so tiring, i can’t wait for citizens vs gov vs chinks vs Russians vs Zionist
> let the bodies hit the floor

this was my thought. how do people still listen to women?

holy checked