Jow Forums: why are 22-year-old Army girls more overweight than 65-year-old female US Senators ?

Jow Forums , what needs to be done about Obesity in the US Military ?

if 22-year-old Army Girls are more out-of-shape than a 65-year-old US Senator, isn't something wrong ?

from Army Times:
“Out of all the reasons that we have future soldiers disqualify, the largest – 31 percent ― is obesity,” Maj. Gen. Frank Muth, head of Army Recruiting Command, said Wednesday at AUSA’s annual meeting in Washington, D.C.

A freshly published study, “Unhealthy and Unprepared” concludes that America’s rising numbers of overweight youth are going to have real impacts on the military’s ability to maintain effectiveness.

“We’ve got to make sure that message gets out, because our concern is what happens when that percentage that qualify … potentially goes down?” Muth said. “Or if the obesity, if that starts to go up.”

Attached: Dgfb8iXUEAEww69.jpg (1024x1024, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now you realise all simulations US vs China ends in total defeat of US.

Attached: file.png (480x301, 338K)

It's called having meat on their bones. Men like meat on their bones, we aren't dogs.

pol, do you think these soldiers need to push back from the table a tad ?

Attached: 10542720_774758292575809_5921271336211484957_o-e1406575904394.jpg (690x484, 48K)

Good. You reap what you sow.

That's just high tech body armor

He looks like a high test alpha bro (who will die early do to poor lifestyle choices)

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
,.,.,...,, za,,
Get comfy and redpilled

they're not going to see combat anyway, they're only in the military to begin with to get a confidence boost.

REMF

Who the fuck would even bother fighting for a nation that no longer really exists.

>bbws are my fetish but are literally more picky then stacy + I have a small dick and only skinny women hit on me
Fu k this gay earth reeeee
T. Virgin

Attached: 1406292664150.jpg (1600x1064, 145K)

They're women.

Back in the day there used to be standards. Like the kind you'd get kicked out for violating.

Checked. This. WTF is there to understand?

USA has never existed. The entire concept of american nationhood is based on civic nationalism.

Contrary to that Chinese nationalism is Racially based

Why is the US so shit at everything?

Become a feeder

>civnat
Not what the founders intended. Not what America was. The jews changed it to civnat, they looked white and sneaked in and fucked everything up.

This seems like more of a you problem than a gay earth problem bro

I already have
bbwmummy
I need a feedie gf tho
No shit I'm to depressed to get out of bed and I've been like this since forever

>The entire concept of american nationhood is based on civic nationalism
That's where you're wrong Schlomo

Attached: The Founding Fathers on Civic Nationalism.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)