Self improvement is coping bullshit

Girls dont care about muscles or personality, it's all about height, frame, face and hair. All those traits are genetic and cant be changed.

If God fucked you over by giving you shit genes, why should you waste your time and energy with gym an PUA videos? The best course of action is to show him the middle finger by engaging in gluttony, sex with prostitutes and other degenerate acts. You didn't ask to be born, and you certainly didn't ask to be a manlet or to have a receeding hairline.

This is a hard red pill to swallow, but it's the honest truth. Sage and report every self improvement thread you see, and call the OP on his bullshit.

Attached: 1553716742896.jpg (1024x772, 107K)

Self improvement isn't about girlfriends dumbass, it's about yourself.

STAAAHP I WANT TO BELIEVE

Attached: 1494633354671.png (657x527, 31K)

Yea every girl would love a fat retarded manchild as long as the frame is right.

Attached: 1552856726797.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>it's all about height, frame, face and hair
It's actually all about your potential as a provider (money). Physical attributes help, but without money, you'll get zero honey.

>implying I self-improve to impress other people

Cope.

They dont give a shit about stylish manlets either, why bother exercising and spending money on clothes?

Attached: Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg (220x328, 17K)

>Girls dont care about muscles or personality, it's all about height, frame, face and hair. All those traits are genetic and cant be changed.
Nope, because you need to compete with others with your "genetic quality". Even if you're born with good features you can still be outcompeted.
Also lol, girls care about muscles, "personality" as in whether you're a bitch or not, and of course status money big dick and the rest of the classics.

>just give up, goyim

>doesn't mention money housing or power
Get the fuck out, you scrub faggot.

okay kike

The real cope with self improvement is thinking you'll actually manage to fix whatever 'tism you have. Sure, it'll help a bit but at a certain point you're going to run into a wall past which you can't improve without colossal amounts of effort.

At least I'm not suicidal anymore.
t.cynical ex-self improver

Attached: ik4oY6y.jpg (700x774, 63K)

get fucked jewgget , fat curlyhair faggot

/thread
all left wing men are soilent eunuchs

Why would you play in a rigged game? Giving up is the only sensible answer. Give up so you can live unashamed and uncompromised.

Attached: 1445699061098.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Bump

Attached: 250px-Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (250x260, 21K)

you couldn't be anymore obviously a poopoo skin trying to stop whites from self improving. retarded.

>implying that you shouldn't be at peak performance and dressing well if there is no one to notice

>Girls dont care about muscles

You think this body is for pulling girls?

I want your Irish cock in me.

>Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...

It's over for sub-8 men as all women want Chad and reject their looks-match.

Tinder and social media ruined everything for non-Chads. It's be Chad or go home.

Take the Black Pill, accept it is over and live purely for yourself, like MGTOW.