Was Hitler...maybe wrong?

Attached: 4112.jpg (166x251, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. He was low iq

>American
Hehe a-at least we don't have to speak German

Attached: 1542366168533.png (1061x884, 1.23M)

No, the modern world has proven that he, and his party were right from the beginning, and his loss is a tragedy on a global scale.

He lacked patience

he had the right idea he was just an underachiever

but if he was right and as you say an "Aryan overman" why did he not win?

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1280px-Meyers_b11_s0476a (1).jpg (1280x1013, 358K)

I didn’t say “aryan overman” you illiterate mountain Jew, his nation was overrun by a planetary coalition.

But he made mistakes and is a loser. Just like Rockwell and Pierce. They failed so why do people glorify them?

>worship losers
>never get anywhere since '45
Imagine that...

Attached: 1553724785034.gif (250x196, 810K)

Mongols basically raped your Aryan Anus correct? So he was not right and lost you brain-dead toothless Carling sipping baldheaded chav

Don't reply to this thread have self control and just ignore it, he's just here to throw ad honimes around. He isn't here in good faith

hitler was a cunt. He is responsible for millions of deaths of whites, he didnt have any white children, He was a beta cuck with many illnesses and he was a drug addict.

maybe but the way he did it was defiantly dumb
he would have waited till the scientist worked out all the bugs in the anti gravity crafts

holy fuck you are cringe. truly the lowest denominator.

Attached: alt-left-vs-alt-right.jpg (1600x899, 266K)

He failed to see how (((they))) could use his actions in (((their))), favour in case his plan failed, that's for sure. His methods were way too risky and radical

Doubtful but I'll look into it

To answer this question, you need just a short look on today world.

Death of Hitler and Third Reich was one of the two worst things to ever happen to Europe.

Yes he was. western liberty and democracy is great, it just got corrupted along the way.

Hitler was succeeding until outnumbered, similar to Napoleon. Rockwell was assassinated before completing his mission. Pierce inspired a generation of white nationalists in America and was a successful author/radio host.

>Plan devastating war with france that can last few years with high casualties.
>France fuck up
>We are master strategists now
>War with soviets will be over by christmas

nope.

Lol, kinda true

In that he didn't actually Holocaust the kikes. Yes. In that his first act of war wasn't sending his special forces around the globe to systematically exterminated the high ranking kike bankers. Yes.

But from a moral standpoint no. He did nothing wrong and was our last great hope against the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1534744216036.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

His mercy was his undoing. Despite the horrors he had witnessed he wanted to be just in an unjust world ruled by unjust people.

Attached: The Real Warmonger.jpg (1633x1927, 845K)

Unfair misrepresentation.

Shit the fuck up slav bigger one day you filthy mongoloid gypsies will get yours. One thing Hitler was absolutely correct about was that 95% of Russians need exterminating.

>was
>assassinated
>inspired a generation
Yet failed. Why do you think we are here now? You going to keep shilling excuses?

>b-but bro he was SO CLOSE
I don't give a fuck. We need to WIN!

Attached: soon.jpg (560x441, 58K)

No, he was right about everything. Perhaps even too right, for his time.

Attached: 1553077206857.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>One thing Hitler was absolutely correct about was that 95% of Russians need exterminating.
How can he be correct about something he didn't even want?

>Fierce.

I fucking hate that word soley because of how and when faggots use it. The only thing that keeps me going some days is the glimmer of hope that someday we will get to murder these "people" in the streets.

Attached: 1532344573665m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

mussolini was clearly the superior fascist

Yes.

He attacked USSR before conquering the west.

Underated. And history repeats itself. Every day I pray for the next man capable of taking up his mantle.

Attached: 1534170724478m.jpg (1024x991, 171K)

>95% of Russians need exterminating
He didnt even consider russians subhuman as long as they werent commies, read more

It's Hitler did nothing wrong. Stop taking Jow Forums so seriously that you come here and miss the fucking joke entirely you loser. You're no better than Hitler.