There's a reason the term Eurocuck exists

There's a reason the term Eurocuck exists

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-095219~2.png (1080x1238, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's also a reason why the term 56% exists

because thats the total percentage of potential engine RPM you are legally allowed to enjoy?

Your reading comprehension isnt all that keen is it?

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can develop the tech to defeat the limiters and sell it for bitcoin.

People won't have to worry about getting caught as the cops will be limited and they can outrun the police.

So how do they expect people to overtake on the highway then?

My car already is capped at 115

>AUTOHOMOUS

sounds retarded.
isn't the ability to go faster, should it be necessary, a safety feature by itself?

most of the crashes happen because people drive on a country/city road with highway speed, not because you exceed highway max speed on the highway, so unless the lock is GPS-tracking to determine which road you are in, it's gonna be worthless.

Its like the eurocucks are trying to ruin their lives at this point...honestly this is worse than the "new" europeans at this point

Can't let people get away from diversity celebrations too quickly. HONK HONK

Attached: 1553640286630.png (351x382, 157K)

you'll do 20 years for going over 40

Is that the car from idiocracy

Wau wee, let a overly bureaucratic conglomerate of pencil pushers and unelected officials run the show for decades and get surprised that they start making regulations nobody asked for. Yep, that's the EU alright. Just nuke brussels, stuttgart and geneva already.

Europe is nothing but faggots and niggers.

thats unironically the wagecage meme car...just nuke europe desu

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>buy old american musclecar
>no speed limiter
>no taxes for cuck gov
>tell kids to do the same
>tell friends and companions to do the same

I don't even care about Americans, but this is peak cope right here.

I work on semis, the companies are putting passwords on the limiters,i have the ability to edit speeds only of Caterpillar or frieghtliner didnt lock it

This and if they want to keep pushing just blow up their house until they realise.

thats what most people in my area do...mostly because we're a 3rd world country and only american stuff is easy to fix and get parts for...plus v8s. i assume if your caught with an 8 in euroland you'll be immediately castrated or gulaged

Stupid moron, you're not meant to speed up when passing on a highway/motorway/interstate. You're meant to drive at the maximum or lower, and gradually pass a slow car in front of you.

How do you overtake.

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
!!!
Get comfy and redpilled

if someone is going at the speed limit, there's no need to overtake

Attached: PEPE.jpg (900x600, 134K)

>ing comprehension isnt all that keen is it?

Attached: 1553649527236.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Not here faggot, every single person in the outside lane is doing 95 and never gets pulled.

Gotta buy my next and last car by 2021

Clean emissions is killings the trucking industry dpf def euraea. A diesel engine has to running at 100 perecent efficiency now. No more burning oil, rolling coal, the exhaust filters cost thosands. They also are putting like 20 computers on the trucks now.

So now when i try to diagnose a electrical problem on these trucks now its impossible because half there datalink network is fucked with damaged devices on it. Especially working on iraqi shit tier trucks and Detroit black bussinessmen trucks. They treat there trucks like shit and always are broke but drive a Mercedes for a personal vehicle

Attached: 20190104_153315.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

This is about requiring car manufacturers to have cameras that reads speed limit signs and adjusts cruise-control to the road speed.

It's about cruise control.
Fucking retards

Not in the united states, we have a temporary speed limit for over taking

Hey, I often drive at 110mph, but usually I drive around 90-95mph, but I never drive at 90mph and when a car in front of me is doing 80mph, speed up to 105mph to pass it out. If the car in front is doing 80, while I'm doing 90, I stay at 90 and gradually pass them out.

Ya have fun with the radar systems its expensive as fuck and mechanics are illiterate monkeys

95 isnt the max your car can go, you are deliberately going slower than is physically possible
literally the same thing, except instead of an inbred drunk redneck determining it, it will be an educate pajeed immigrant who calculates good max speeds when its implemented in the usa too

The legislation says differently.

Looks like we need to keep those old 7.3PS and 5.9Cummins running.

Attached: AD2FC65C-A0F2-4447-BF31-8B28ACC1AE55.jpg (600x450, 92K)

Let me guess to prevent "accidentally running people over on the sidewalk". Lots of immigrants accidentally do that

Where? As far as google says, nowhere can do that.

I run into similar shit here...all our trucks at work run detroit diesels... simple as fuck..got a new one a month ago from the states and its completely computerized nightmare machine with a fucking burner unit in the exhaust...takes 2-3 times the hours to do anything...thankfully this far north they don't do emissions tests, just annual safetys

These are the first steps to restrict free movement.

based and 12vpilled

>but I never drive at 90mph and when a car in front of me is doing 80mph, speed up to 105mph to pass it out.
That's not what I was thinking, stupid hands writing bullshit.

Attached: 1533800056833.jpg (800x706, 55K)

They are banning old cars from the cities. Europe hates cars and driving now.
>steppenigger mutt baby calling people dumb and mutts
kek

Attached: IMG_20190328_232109.png (1080x1266, 712K)

I drive an AMG GT R and I'll go as fast as I please. Fuck you.

kys faggot

Proud amerimutt here. All the good yuropoors left to come to the states long ago.

Rules are for ethnic people.

Cucks

yup, globalists want to restrict individual traffic to an absolute minimum. ideally, they'd like to see you using a self-driving google ev for going to work and back.
it's just another form of enslavement. in ancient times, slaves were not allowed of travelling alone or carrying weapons, that's why they're pushing for a ban on guns and cars right now.

>I drive an AMG GT R and I'll go as fast as I please.
bread on hood or gtfo

>literally every engine with an ecm already has this capability

I dislike the cities anyway so whatever

fuck cars and fuck carfags

t. 7.3PS

lol just buy an american muscle car dude lmao

Im trying to find a programmer to help me delete that burner shit, these slavic immigrants treat there trucks like there women, i got banned from my trucking industry forum just for mentioning delete

/o/ already had 5 threads about this, it will literally be another nanny you can turn off with a button.

Sure but that's the first step. In Paris and other cities you are not allowed to drive old cars on weekdays anymore. What happens when they just say "all ICE engine cars are banned, this is for the environment"? That's right, you're fucked.
Fuck off soi zoomer

Don’t forget to change your blinker fluid and check your piston return spring. Very important for reliability

This is just a stepping stone to removing the ability to drive. They want to control your movement so there is less chance you even have the ability to rebel.

Attached: ice cream.png (845x1589, 1.17M)

i was referencing the cummins, not a fan of most of the ford diesels tbqh

You fucking faggot, what the fuck is the point in being a "purebred" if you're not allowed to have any guns, cars, drugs, or otherwise fun?
I mean, if MUH 56% is the best you got, you'd better give up now.

Attached: 1550299740580.jpg (512x512, 118K)

>Bulgaria
Your women look like mules and your men die of alcohol poisoning by the age of 17.

Attached: 1553775015962.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

t. guy who takes public transport

Haven't they been putting governors on vehicles for years?

>as the cops will be limited and they can outrun the police.
Point me to any shithole where laws forbidding possession and use of self-defense tools also affect cops, military, politicians and oligarchs.

Beauty i used to have 05 250 6.0 bulletproffed before i rolled it and my Bosnian wife divorced me after l tried asking her to share the bills

>your men die of alcohol poisoning by the age of 17
not true, source : am 19

Irish Insurance companies must be going insane with rage right now, as they scam people with the government to jack up rates because of speeding points. So I'm conflicted over this, on one hand it will fucking ruin insurance companies(scum), and on the other hand the government are raping us in our cars.

no i'd rather not get stabbed

as i walk i'd rather not deal with traffic noise, cars being parked all along roads, and fucking dickhead drivers

fuck carfags

How the fuck are they going to even enforce this, they make electric bicycles that do 75mph burst now. for a couple of grand.

Cheap chinese solid state motors and high ah batteries are common.

They have tried cracking down on them but they are already flooding europe, london has even been doing trials for stand on scooters that do like 25mph and like 20 miles on a charge that costs like 5p

With the way drones are going it wouldnt suprise me if they can make a small flying vehicle that gets 2-3 hours flight with a 150lb pilot on battery power that costs pic related flying chink shit

Attached: flying car.jpg (900x600, 48K)

Is that the percentage of your women that have been raped by T*rk Muslims?

Its built into the ECMs now they are putting desktop tier computing power compters in modern vehicles. BMWs have fucking air filters for there ECMs

you don't have to be so mad, it's just banter lmao

Attached: 180px-Lanky.png (180x188, 45K)

we found a way to do it but i dont know what your laws are like down there, mostly guttting whole exhaust system and buying a 20$ "performance chip" that plugs into one of the DE sensors and just tricks the computer basically...most economical way to do it without fucking with the whole drive train...at least on the sack of shit we have

>can’t tune carburetors
>prefers 1.5l engine instead of 7.4l(454)
Cuck

lmao cuck
cars are aesthetic as fuck

Attached: 68c473f545acc083951ca35e95aef02e.png (727x352, 352K)

Eurocucks will soon be driving around in their golf carts in their teeny tiny villages and parking it next to their designated cucksheds while achmed peels off in a taxpayer funded ferrari leaving the eurocucks wife with cum leaking from her ass.

God it feels good to be a free Canadian man.

Cope hard

Deflection isn't cope for fuck sake its not that complicated

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (399x462, 38K)

The EU will be the first to completely ban manual cars by 2040, due to increase in assault truck attacks. Since there are automatic driving cars there is no excuse for owning an old, outdated and unsafe manual driving car.

They will also ban kitchen knives, there will be no excuse to support the knife attacks since the only legal remaining food are pre-cut onions cubes.

Then they will come for the household acid, to prevent the mysterious acid attacks. Why do you need to own a dangerous chemical?

They will be replacing all glass windows with polycarbonate panels because glass could potentially be turned into a dangerous weapon. Deaths by glass shard attacks go down by 95%, MEPs cheer to the brave woman standing up to this issue.

2050, the first white baby has been born that had his mouth sewn shut with only a small tube to feed a liquid onions diet. Only licensed surgeons are allowed to reverse this procedure upon the individual passing state speech examination to protect minorities against hate speech.

2060 upon research and many doctor's petitioning same-race sex is officially banned and placed in the same category as incest. Parents of the same race are no longer allowed and could be sanctioned with post-natal nth trimester abortion.

There's also a reason for the term Amerimutt

Attached: Mutt88.png (1615x787, 170K)

After all the thought limiters the EU installed on its citizens I wouldn't trust them to operate a motor vehicle either.

il sit on my old farmhouse innawoods listening to black metal all day while driving a car at night that the cops cannot catch up with

atleast european cars can take corners

enjoy tearing up your country because "muh cars"

i had the same truck but a 95, blew the tranny ice fishing, fell thru the ice before the new one showed up :(

Europeans were all ways cowards

>guttting whole exhaust system
Get caught here in the states with that and they will impound your commercial truck. If unlucky your personal too.

Just end the EU already, for fucks sake.
Enough is enough.

I have no idea what to do with the cucks in charge of it.

Attached: 1446981589932.jpg (1000x563, 405K)

You have corners because your country to so small.

This reminds me of that episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog where Eustace was throwing insults at this guy and his comeback towards Eustace was always "You, sir, are bald".

>free canadian
we're better off than the euros but dont kid yourself

What i mean by this is every fucker and his dog is going to have access to electric vehicles within a generation, be they bikes, scooters, cars, drones and stuff soon, thats outside of self drying/flying shit.

Some of the electric cycles although currently crazy expensive to buy cost pretty much nothing to run and have performance similar to small engine'd dirt bikes

pic related can do like 0-100kph in half a dozen seconds can climb hills and costs about a quarter to charge up enough for it to do 35miles.

>pic related

Attached: electric bike.jpg (800x450, 176K)

as if i give a fuck about this dump of a country
>LMAO

Attached: 104he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>can’t afford a car

NOX dectectors are cheap now, D.o.T cops in Michigan have them now

What about a nitrous shot would that be a way to temporarily over ride or could the computer stop that as well?

>they make electric bicycles that do 75mph burst now. for a couple of grand.
it's not bicycles of peace that they are worried about in EU