What did civnats mean by this?

what did civnats mean by this?

Attached: 1541606364286m.jpg (1024x1010, 150K)

It’s just all so tiresome.

Attached: race-age.png (331x639, 49K)

It's comforting that even among the wetbacks and the niggers, 12 percent bleed red.

Attached: race-gender.png (346x370, 28K)

It means Trump is going to lose bigly in 2020.

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.jpg (720x542, 42K)

based wyoming?

That the Democrats have done a magnificent job getting non-whites to back them by creating the narrative that the white man holds them back, rather than the financial elite, and politicians that create welfare systems that keep people poor, but just enough to scrape a tiny, miserable living.

They have all been duped. Political extremism and identity politics are to blame. America really needs like 5 political parties anyways with the amount of people and variety of demographics across the nation. We are getting destroyed by this two party war.

>other races have their own self interests
Who would have thought

>more diversity will surely solve this issue!

based nonwhites exist despite being rare? seems like an obvious interpretation to me

No you stupid faggot they are too dumb like you are to realize that giving the government even more power is not in anyone's best interest.

I guess I should not expect non-whites to not lust after big government garbage.

wow we get 1.2 new MAGApedes of color for every 10 we bring in, talk about ROI!

Are these the educated city folks that one Canada poster is taking about?

Let me guess, you think near monopolies in economies are bad but two party political systems are good?

having a 2 party system ensures 50% of the country is unhappy, the least possible

politics is an industry and a game and people are paid millions to build a coalition to ensure the vote always lands around 50/50

the more fractured the parties the more unhappy people the country grows

in a 4 party system 25% of the population rules over 75%

>5 political parties
It can't happen in a non-parlimentary system user. Say we get a minor party on the right like the lolbertarians, that party steals votes that would otherwise gone to a single conservative candidate and the left wins if they dont split their vote. Same goes for the dems and greens; a viable green candidate would ensure a republican win. This is why we cant really have minor parties in our politic outside of the House of Representatives

The only reason anyone wants more than 2 parties is because they could NEVER get the busted shit they want implemented without them.

If you cannot get a majority maybe your ideas are shit.

This is good though it means the based beans and based nigger theory isn't total hogwash

Disagree on the 5 parties thing but you’re absolutely right that nonwhites have been sold a bill of goods.

low iq shitskins lack the ability to think at any depth a white man is capable of

they will always vote for big government and gibs

... kys civnat faggot

When will the lib-tards learn that low IQ shit-skins are to LAZY AND TOO STUPID to VOTE!!! Hell, bring in ALL of AFRICA and MEXICO.....Trump will STILL WIN

Attached: 1553742574793.jpg (414x414, 38K)

Based. Even minorities in my area go R.

Should of treated them better honkies.
Berry Goldwater was a mistake.