Why do whites hate to give blacks credit for building america

There's nothing whites hate more than recognizing this truth. Why can't whites be objective if it hurts their feelings?

Attached: e1b33d96f50003937bc8cba1955b4d69.jpg (465x700, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many blacks died compared to whites in the civil war fought to free the people you say “built America”

The first man to die for america was black.

>spend few years picking cotton in most rural and undeveloped part of country
>rest of country without slavery speeds ahead in industry, mechanization, and development
>I built america

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM

The first legal slave owner was black.

In the revolution or the war of 1812 or what? Just saying random bullshit doesn’t make it true.

Anything in the south pre civil war was torched by the north aka anything that slaves could’ve built

Why did blacks build a white supremacist country?

Because you didn’t.

Africans enslaved other Africans and they still haven't built anything themselves in Africa.

Attached: juggalo4.gif (409x335, 74K)

because it's untrue.

It’s true. In the American revolution. The first person shot at the Boston Massacre was a black American. Not a slave though, so shut it about slavery and racism ya nigs.

>credit goes to the slave labor

Attached: 1529104621322.png (1000x665, 1.82M)

Because it's utterly false. Your ancestors performed slave labor for roughly one percent of the population in the agricultural sector. How does that equal "building America??"

Attached: 1538854405547.jpg (533x496, 58K)

Is it true? How many people died at the Boston massacre? Who fired the first shot? How many people were shot? How many people were shooting? Again, just saying random bullshit doesn’t mean anything, ya nig.

Crispus Attucks or something, he was the first shot. Idk like 8. And it was all documented in the papers. Read a fucking book. shit bro.

a robust agricultural base is what allowed the US to make money in international trade

Name one thing African slaves built other that an inheritance for a few wealthy white land owners in the south...

Black slaves didn’t build a single inch of infrastructure that contributed to the overall welfare of the nation. The total US population in 1865 was 33 million with 2 million being slaves... if slaves did anything other than provide labor for plantation owners the wealth of which provided no residual benefit to the “building” of this nation... (rather it hindered it... see Northern economy which ended up being the actual real base for the building of the nation vs the South which is shit to this day)...

Name one single pre 1860 slave state that is worth a damn today

You don’t know the name and you’re telling me to read a book. You need to take your meds.

>eastern railroad
>the capitol

Attached: abd8f1a5bfbbecec4ffe5702d33eafc3.jpg (710x562, 74K)

That is the name. I’m just surprised you don’t know basic American history.

I just rode my horse-drawn cart back from work. Do I give credit to the horse?

Why does the fact that patents != inventions only come up when people talk about white inventors?

Government studies show blacks are a net drain on America.

since the civil war destroyed most of America, niggers were always a loss
niggers are still a loss - all blacks that means you dumb nigger

They can't be blamed for that, the american gov subverted their communities to feed the prison industrial complex, so it makes sense.

The first American slave owner was black. Ignore this at your own peril.

I see blacks being given more credit than other tools like horses and hammers so I think they're already being over-appreciated for their work.
When are you going to have a horse history month to thank them for their service?

This right here. Also the lathe really moved things along. You didn't even know this because it can't even get a fucking day, let alone a month, to be appreciated. Niggers get too much attention

>attucks

>give blacks credit for building america
What did they build?

WE

because they didnt

because blacks quite literally didn't build America and are worthless niggers
kys kike boi
SAGE

>Picking cotton
>Generating wealth for the southern 1% by replacing horses
>All the wealth destroyed in the war
>Built anything
All you built was a cushy life for the .1% of the south that could afford slaves, buildings were built by paid laborers, masons, and architects. Couldn't trust a nigger with something people are expected to live in.

Are you a jack ass or a Democrat either way KYS

>Historians disagree on whether he was a free man or an escaped slave, but most agree that he was of Wampanoag and African descent. Two major sources of eyewitness testimony about the Boston Massacre published in 1770 did not refer to him as "black" nor as a "Negro"; it appears that Bostonians viewed him as being of mixed ethnicity.
>However, during Attucks's time mulatto was often used to describe skin tone rather than ethnicity, and sometimes referred to full-blooded Native Americans
>Historians differ in opinion on Attucks's heritage: some assert his family had intermarried with African slaves, while others maintain he had no African heritage. It is widely acknowledged that Attucks had considerable Native American heritage
He was an injun

>I’m just surprised you don’t know basic American history.

This is Jow Forums after all.

Because it implies blacks are capable of building something, which isn't true evidently looking at Africa or Haiti.

Nice logic you ape savage. That's like saying donkeys built Spain because they used Donkeys to carry stuff from mines.

Attached: tumblr_nz23ccI3Lh1tt23gco5_1280.png (846x615, 34K)

Because all they did was pick cotton and cook meals. If any slaves built America it was the orientals.

The chosen ones are supposed to be smart. Man you guys are so fuckin stupid

>There's nothing whites hate more than recognizing this truth. Why can't whites be objective if it hurts their feelings?
Now you just wait a cotton picking moment. Niggers were simply farm equipment.

say you and i work at a shipyard.... i am designer/engineer and you... are the nigger welder that does what i command.... who would you say had more to do with building the ship??

Niggers take credit for literally anything good they didn't do, and avoid responsibility for anything bad they did

WE

Built America with farm equipment. Ok.

Any contributions nogs did make was destroyed as a result of the civil war. The nation went bankrupt fighting for nogs. The south especially was ruined and had to rebuild itself

> (You)
>a robust agricultural base is what allowed the US to make money in international trade

Well, let me put it to you this way... if all the slaves were granted complete freedom and equality from the start, do you think they would have EVER planted all those crops, and generated all that wealth on their own initiative?

You only need to look at any black country or city to find the answer... all you supplied was the dumb, reluctant labor. And you've been immeasurably worse off ever since slavery and segregation ended. These are facts.

They just tell you nogs that you helped build the country to try to ease your inferiority complex. 1 percent of the population owned slaves. Slaves picked cotton. You didn't build shit. Hell, you can't even maintain the shit white people built.

Attached: 1553037751952.jpg (500x384, 37K)

the first slave owner in America was black

Attached: 1443299352344.jpg (506x506, 82K)

I built a piece of Ikea furniture a few months ago. Didn't give credit to my screwdriver.

Great Job Screwdriver!

Attached: fried chicken nigglet.gif (250x320, 1.85M)

>Name one single pre 1860 slave state that is worth a damn today
There's plenty. Hell Alabama has a space program

Wow the industrialized world is "built" from unrefined cotton? Who knew?

>a robust agricultural base is what allowed the US to make money in international trade
No, but that's a nice fiction.

people with that kind of thought process will always claim the welder had more to do with building of the ship. it's the inherent niggerdom, you see

I didn't realize America was made of cotton

Attached: honkhonk14.gif (419x630, 402K)

take away niggers and the US still exists, probably in a significantly better state

they've contributed nothing(positive), anywhere, ever, and probably never will

Attached: doctorsandengineers.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

>Under 1% of the US population
>All slaves from mud hut tech background, no experience doing anything else - not even basic farming until slavery
>Successful colonies before slaves imported
>WE BUILT DIS
Literally how? Assuming that is even possible, HOW did blacks build America? Explain.

>We wuz posting
>Mutt img, barely even black
Kek the absolute state of discord trannies

I noticed how this didn't get a response. I wonder why.

While the southern economy was undoubtedly built with the use of slave labor, and likely would not have been as successful without it, that was a few agricultural industries in one region. Much of the US was not as dependent on slavery and much of the nation was built and its primary economic success was found after slavery had ended.
The vast majority of slaves worked as cash crop field hands, and had virtually nothing to do with industrialization in other parts of the country

Blacks claiming they "built this country" is the height of hubris and ignorance.

cash is made of coton

Are you referring to Crispus Attucks, who was killed in the Boston massacre? Because that was literally just a riot, and John Adams himself defended the British soldiers involved in court. Niggers don't get credit for getting shot chimping out. The white men involved weren't heroes either.

Literally this

Attached: wewuzkangz.jpg (720x618, 89K)

no the US would not exist as a super pwer today. They are what allowed the federal government to take strong power, which is why the EU is flooding europe with blacks now, they are following the US model because they want to form a strong federal system over europe. Without blacks the US would be australia, irrelevant.

>picking cotton = building a first world nation

I knew niggers were completely retarded but now I'm wondering if Dogs deserve more social justice because not even animals that eat rabbit shit are this profoundly retarded.

I use a hammer when I build this but I don't give the hammer the credit.

Photo is fake hair. Blacks have afro hair. She wearing wig she got from Asian girls.

>ITT: nignogs pretending to be nog-worshipping hwhytes
ooga booga bix noodz

Even if true that doesn't fucking matter. Martyrs are for emotional fuckwits. If Anything be glad that a nigger took the bullet and it didn't hit another white guy.

We only built the south but that shit got torn apart by white slaves.

niggers invented the cotton burger

Attached: we owes niggers.png (851x315, 567K)

Alabam’s motto is “thank god for Mississippi” for a reason. It’s a god damned shithouse.

drop a white dude in that boat of nogs and the stench would kill him.

>America is made out of cotton

That's like giving my oxen credit for pulling my plow.

>no the US would not exist as a super pwer today.

First of all, that is an unfalsiable claim. It has no place in a rational debate.

Second, if slavery were the key to becoming a superpower, why have the regions which consumed far more slaves (South America & Arabia) not become superpowers?

Third, you are fixated on the debt that America owes slaves. The truth is the entire world utilized slave labor for millennia. We've ALL benefited from slavery in one form or another, and we've all had ancestors enslaved at one point if you go back far enough. American blacks who descended from slaves wouldn't even be in the US if it weren't for slavery. They'd most likely be struggling to live in Africa.

Fourth, if American blacks really do think life would be that much easier back in their homeland, living as a racial majority, nothing is stopping them. Yet, no American blacks seem to make this move. They prefer home in the US. I wonder why?

Fifth, how do you address the uncomfortable truth that the original owners of African slaves in the world were all African? Slaves were the byproduct of domestic conquest.

Sixth, American slaves were treated relatively well by slave standards. Slaves shipped off to Arabia were treated much more harshly. The women were generally rape toys and the men were castrated and turned into house servants.

Seventh, why do you single out the US for retribution when the entire world engaged in slave trade? Particularly, why focus on a country which has afforded you the opportunity to live as something far beyond a slave and even given you advantages over whites and Asians whom outperform you on standardized tests? A country which gives you social security, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, scholarships, and a plethora of other means for either not working and living on the dole or exploring your full potential.

You strike me as an extremely ungrateful, narrow-minded, and under-educated person.

*unfalsifiable

Who gets the credit? the farmer or the tractor? Case and point

Attached: 1529710452825.jpg (740x1024, 101K)

When a farmer works hard to till a field and then reaps a fine yield of corn, you don't thank the fucking tractor.

Attached: stacey-dash_0.jpg (600x379, 40K)

The fastest growing powerhouse cities are all in the South but keep telling yourself your rusted out, decaying shitbucket cities up north are worth a fuck, yankee-cuck.

Well, because they didn't. Unless you mean picking cotton is what builded american. :D

So, what exactly did they build?

>building
stopped reading here; america is not a mudhutt

sage

They absolutely are to blame for it and until they take responsibility for the failings in their own community, they'll never be more than the white mans burden.

I didn't know niggers are immune to UV and skin cancer.

Building america is unironically one of the only things they dindu.

If "blacks" built America, then why is Africa not a 1st world country...

oh wait, that's right Africans still haven't even managed to have a society advanced enough to create concrete without outside help & resources from modern countries.

Attached: 1553753663902.png (957x729, 74K)

Aside from the three big cities, Alabama is based as fuck. Not sure how widely you've traveled here but its fucking awesome. Admittedly, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile are a shit and cracker sandwich.

Everything they had a hand in building was destroyed during the civil war.

Come on, now! You know this is a stupid thing, right? You know that white guilt is a real thing, right? And if whites genuinely believed that blacks genuinely contributed greatly to American achievement, that white people would be all too happy to compensate blacks for that, right? White guilt is real.

The fact of the matter is that the white sense of injustice is as strong as the white race's sense of empathy. Whites believe they have given enough in terms of freedom, in terms of opportunities (opportunities not even available to whites), in terms of bloodshed.

And yet, AND YET NONE of that is enough for blacks, the tempermental children of the hominid races.

>back in their homeland
but america is their homeland, they were literally created by the place.

>be ox
>plow field
>the ox actually built the farm
Begs the question, so if Blacks "built" American the why isn't Africa "built"? Why weren't similar great nations built during that time then? Why is it that the only things resembling civilization in sub-Sahara Africa were brought to them by Whites?

Attached: ***Black Invention Myths.png (606x6258, 465K)

Attached: ***Black Invention Myths 2.png (606x8464, 293K)

Attached: ***Black Invention Myths 3.png (606x6358, 209K)

Its just simply not true. The contention that they did is racist and offensive