Is it possible for a girl to redpill a 20 year old straight guy who is generally naive/starry eyed, into capeshit...

is it possible for a girl to redpill a 20 year old straight guy who is generally naive/starry eyed, into capeshit, not racist? asking for a friend

Attached: take it.jpg (580x300, 71K)

Imagine being a guy, constantly attacked in the media for your gender, and still not being even a little redpilled. Isn't worth it. Some people just can't be saved. Also post bewbs pl0x.

No. It's not, sadly...

Not that it matters, but until this system grinds him into the dust personally, there's nothing you can say to open his eyes... Men typically carve their own paths, we listen to women, but aren't likely to change our direction without some strong evidence...

i’d say pussy power is pretty strong and it depends how much introspection he has to really understand the things you present to him but a lot of guys are a lost cause, sadly.

He must be broken first, these lies must bring him to the brink of insanity and his life sundered to rubble. Then and only then will he be ready to accept the truth...

i know men who are redpilled both naturally and from the internet without being personally squashed by western ideologies, but unfortunately there are a number of otherwise great guys here who tend to look TO the west for the degeneracy and misguided acceptance-above-all-else, and i'm not sure if they're able to be saved/have their eyes opened if they think their mindset is prevailing or ultimately good or something.

i have a feeling that a lot of guys just pretend to hold liberal views because they think that’s what women want and they want to fit in.

>into capeshit

so...a soiboi?

yes, tell him you will suck him off but only if he does research and changes his views. Then you present him material.

I think it's possible, it depends how you approach it though. Most likely if a guy is into you he will either attempt to align his interests with yours, the beta approach so to speak. This is just the lack of strong influence in his life, taking the weak and easiest approach. Whether they become red pilled because you are or they become red pilled because they internally realize it... does it matter?

Maybe, try to make him friends with a man that can drop red pills. He might be better at it.

i guess. i know you can't brute force change to someone's taste in kino but if they take the redpill i guess it goes hand in hand, they realize how moronic and soulless capeshit is just by association?

Show (your friend's) tits or gtfo

if it was this easy i might be fine with it but i don't want to involve myself with a guy who could ultimately end up being a sòyboy forever.

You can't force anyone into taking the red pill. You can manipulate them into doing it, but you don't want to do that. The mind will mature when/if it can.

If you force someone into it they probably go crazy.

pola drugari gi iam redpilano, ne sme tolku otideni ko na zapadot. pogotovo ako tipov te svigja, bi trebalo da e vozmozhno.

i don't necessarily want to force him because forcing things causes resentment and achieves the opposite effect. i just wanna know if guys are typically more susceptible to independent and redpilled thought than girls are, because i know it's almost impossible to redpill a girl (unless she is intelligent, an independent thinker, and doesn't have daddy issues/family trauma).
da da se nadevav deka e taka ali vo skopje ima mnogu mashki sho se tryhard i sakaat da bidat "otvoreni" i sranja.

>tryhard
kek. skroz. edna proshetka niz gradski park i tryhardovite se po site strani.

bukvalno degeni

Check'd

Attached: 1551771880368.jpg (782x639, 22K)

>i just wanna know if guys are typically more susceptible to independent and redpilled thought than girls are
Typically, yes. Men are statistically much less concerned with the opinions of their peers. Childhood trauma or neglect could've left this individual emotionally crippled though. If he's heavily into capeshit, it's not a good sign. The good news is that he's relatively young, he's not too old to get unplugged.

You don't even have to. Society beats it out of pussies like him before breakfast.

yes, low-test beta men like that will do anything to get even just a lil lick of pussy

Tell him girls find basedboy faggots like him appalling and disgusting.

yes just use whatever cognitive dissonance he's experiencing and walk him through the stages
don't go too fast and it should be k
>if they take the redpill i guess it goes hand in hand, they realize how moronic and soulless capeshit is just by association?
idk I was redpilled before these started coming out and I still enjoy (most of) them
probably because I grew up with these heroes but still, I don't mind watching something retarded for fun

>If he's heavily into capeshit, it's not a good sign
honestly i don't know him that well yet, i typically stay away from guys i don't see myself getting along with on a profound level, but from what i've stalked him online he does like capeshit on a surface level and he made several posts on his social media when stan lee died like it was a huge deal, as if it's worth anything more than just saying to yourself may he rest in peace.

I force fed the redpill to all my friends lel

don't get too hung up on capeshit
it's normal to be attached to things you grew up with, it doesn't have anything to do with his cognitive abilities or how easy it will be to redpill him
I know the s oyboy capeshit combo is a meme here but you can have one without the other