My sister is gone vegetarian now. Is vegetarism good or bad (so ya boy etc). When bad...

My sister is gone vegetarian now. Is vegetarism good or bad (so ya boy etc). When bad, how i can i convice here thats better to eat much meat to get many healthy offsprings. She dont want it because meet produses much co2 and all the poor animals get harmed. I know its a jewish trick so how do i redpill here?

Attached: D9DB3FB4-703F-4C1C-88DD-76059082C5BC.png (640x1136, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
nutritionfacts.org/topics/pregnancy/
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not so bad for women. try to convince her to at least eat eggs and dairy, and if you can get her on even fish or chicken its basically gold. beef and pork just make women fat.

>produses much co2
Your sister is a moron, drown her in the tub.

>My sister is gone vegetarian now
just like Hitler

Thx
No thx to you leafboy she is a good person

Attached: 87ABB08B-5827-4735-B78F-61F474DD87D6.jpg (800x850, 74K)

The truth on the matter is that the entire farming process produces crazy CO2 before animals get involved at all. Choosing to not eat meat doesn't produce a tangible change, all things considered.
It's nutritionally viable, but getting proteins elsewhere is hard, along with avoiding sugars (fruit is not very healthy).

My girlfriend started going vegetarian 2 weeks ago and it's been really easy for her. She's doing it for herself, trying to slim down since she's a ballerina. She puts on muscle quite easily so the idea is to cut down on protein. Meat also makes her feel really bloated and uncomfortable but we didn't figure this out until recently. She still eats eggs and dairy so she's really not missing anything.

Czeched

Vegetarian is alright if she doesn't go into the suicide cult that is veganism. If you plan out your meals so you get enough protein, calcium, and B12. Women usually can do pretty well on a diet of minimal animal products

Still, try to see if she'll eat fish, eggs, or milk products.

t. Doctor in Leafistan

Attached: 1552016187193.jpg (540x960, 89K)

>getting proteins elsewhere is hard
It's not.

>(fruit is not very healthy)
Fruit is literally the healthiest thing you can possibly eat. It is the only thing your body was designed to eat as it is without any modification or cooking.

Bad unless she supplements for D and B12. Good luck.

first off
thread theme:
youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
I just think his movements are so graceful

SECOND OFF NOW PAY ATTENTION BITCH
you have to convince her that global warming being caused by humans is mostly horseshit

use these arguments:
not eating meat in the U.S. isn't going to stop Pajeet in India from burning tires to keep warm
or Chang
or Abdullah
k?

ANY AND ALL PROPOSALS
to mitigate "global warming" would essentially send us back into pre-industrial revolution age
that is not a good idea for one of the most developed countries in the world, y'know, inventing all the shit everyone else likes to copy and steal to take a step that far back

Moreover, NAME ONE FUCKING SUCCESSFUL SOCIETY WHICH HAS BEEN VEGETARIAN
humans never had the luxury of choosing
vegetarianism is a gateway drug to white guilt
next thing you know your sister is an atheist
or maybe it came before (usually does)
questioning authority usually happens first

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS AT STAKE HERE?
also, remember she's female
so you're going to have to resort to appealing to her better nature
she spends all fucking day staring at cute cats or dogs or whatever the fuck animals, could be platypuses for all I know, and each one is just another nail in the coffin to sending your sister down the river of Charon into the progressive left's filthy fucking hands

Godspeed user

I'm a vegetarian myself. I supplement it with chicken and eggs occasionally. It's good!

No, modern fruit is extremely bloated in sugar content. Your body wasn't designed to eat anything, much less the engineered produce we have today. Especially foods like bananas and corn that don't even nearly resemble what they were a thousand years ago.
Fruiting plants historically produced much less meat and were usually harder to get at, but agriculture worked its miracles and now we have seedless watermelons.

>seedless watermelons
sheeeeeeeiiiiiiit i aint see nuffin wrong widat!

Attached: bossnigguh.jpg (200x201, 10K)

>crazy CO2 before animals get involved at all.
90 percent of the basedbeans grown worldwide, 50 percent of the grain, and 40 percent of the fish caught are fed to livestock.
>but getting proteins elsewhere is hard
Basedbean is 40% protein. Rice/hemp/pea protein powder is 100% protein.

WRONG
hitler liked pigeon
his chef wrote about it in a book
filthy mudblood

She still eats diary eggs and tuna
I know this thats why i wanted to convice her she is 14 and got allready pretty brainwashed. One day she started talking about how bad germans threated there colonies and was sorry for them needed lot convincing on how other parts where better threated and in this case the germans where on the right side for genociding aome afrikans. But i will try everything to make a good girl out of here

Assuming that the basedbeans and the corn that are cultivated are no longer used to feed animals but are immediately used as human food, another 5.2 billion people could be fed sufficiently year by year.

Total emissions from global livestock: 7.1 Gigatonnes of Co2-equiv per year, representing 14.5 percent of all anthropogenic GHG emissions.

Cattle (raised for both beef and milk, as well as for inedible outputs like manure and draft power) are the animal species responsible for the most emissions, representing about 65% of the livestock sector’s emissions.

Cows farts make much methan gas

where the fuck do you buy your fruit?
and last I checked, bananas were modified to be larger
how does that make them more sugary?

I'll give you carbs like corn/wheat
"real" roman wheat was bred with a weed
but that was to make it more plentiful
carbs are mostly garbage anyways since your body doesn't really register their presence in your stomach

just tell her that she's right and that germans should have left africa for the africans just as germany should be left for the germans ;^)

Tell her to have fun with her vitamin B deficiency.

Attached: 1378562765.png (256x255, 60K)

Basically you are just completely misinformed.

i bet your sisters tuna toots arent so great either

Look hans.
I don't know if its good or bad but you can always expose her to the nearest Refugee home. They will handle it for you

>Your body wasn't designed to eat anything

Attached: 1368660339110.png (219x149, 6K)

According to Goebbels, Hitler would have banned all the slaughter houses in europe.

Nazi animal welfare and environmental conservation policies were the most strict ever.

All you meat-eating subhuman mutts would starve if Hitler had won.

Attached: 1DD8F462-9C25-4E45-83B6-46B4D98BD5DE.jpg (640x483, 35K)

Veganism is a fucking diet for people who want to lose weight. Its the secret diet all the celebrities use to loe weight but they sell it as a lifestyle so it becomes unhealthy. If you want to lose weight. Be a vegan for a year. If you want to die of malnutrition be a vegan for life.

He also made bone broth with the deceased bones of his beloved Blondi

Attached: Schiff.jpg (620x349, 29K)

Hitler was also vegan its a good thing regardless of global warming or not

Bananas are NOTHING like what they were in the wild, or like what a fruit should be at all
For one thing they've lost all seeds entirely, which is the whole point of a fruit in the first place. Secondly, they're very sugary and not at all starchy like their relatively untouched cousins. The whole banana is sugar content, cultivated for the purpose of the most powerful energy rush. A lot of this also is true for many other fruits, like melons and eggplants.

No i love here. When not for here, i habe no reason to fight

Attached: BA4293A6-829D-4F49-A154-66216032E6F5.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Vegetarianism is ok, veganism is retarded

tell her she'd look like a walking stick by the age of 40

Most vegetables are covered in toxic pesticides, other than bananas, cabbage, avocado and pineapples. i wouldnt touch the rest.

What a complete downgrade.

tell her about Holodomor
it's time

fortunately, she's actually old enough to like the smell of hamburgers and bacon (I'm assuming)
those smells are far more powerful than the superimposed kikery bullshit which she has been fed

I was on a similar trajectory, then I realized how actually fucking expensive it is to be a vegan
yes I went full vaping, atheist, and vegan in one insufferable bundle
think I had tattoos then too

anyways, main point, she's 14 so she "can" make dumb requests like this
has she smoked weed? does she have a boyfriend?
if yes to either one, I would suggest prayer and taking her ass to church

the problem is if you do anything, and I DO MEAN ANYTHING that she can perceive as a threat to her individuality or to her personal freedom, she will see that as an assault on her personality
once that divide opens up, she's not going to look to you for help or answers

I guess the thing to do is to bust her ass on it when it comes up
but I wouldn't sperg out and start an argument all of the sudden

you have to tell her that she will not get the sufficient nutrients from vegetarianism
there's actually some good suggestions in this thread
stick around

True, modern fruit isn't nearly as nutritious for us as you would get eating it straight from the branch and pesticides are not good but that's not much of an issue if you buy organic. Fruit is good for us because of the high water and fibre content meaning it has a low glycemic load because the sugars are released slowly into the bloodstream. The water molecules in fruit are made up of fewer atoms than from a tap meaning your body has a much easier time taking it in, most water we drink from a tap goes straight through because the body has a harder time getting at it. Also the fibre in fruit makes digesting it super easy, most food we eat we were never supposed to eat mainly due to the problems we face breaking it down in our stomachs and intestines.

What a load of shit, veganism won't stop someone from pigging out on carbs. They make vegan donuts, vegan pizza, vegan burgers, vegan tenders, vegan starbucks lattes, candy is vegan, soda is vegan, beer is vegan.

The real diet to lose weight is 100% raw carnivore keto. Carbs dont fill you up

>when you're so boring you resort to being A REALLY PICKY EATER in order to seem interesting

I probably should have phrased that better, but what I mean is that there isn't a cellular governance on whether a chicken nugget or a slice of seaweed was more designed to be eaten.
Your body has the ability to digest things, not any inherent sense of whether what's in your stomach is natural or not.

Why are wh*toids UNABLE to lead their women in any way???
>uhh sister, youre a vegitarian now uhh uhhh thats great
>what!? Youre fucking Achmed??? Ahh...ok

My sister is a Nazi, keto, race realist that is immune to propaganda or demoralization: BECAUSE I RED PILLED HER!

Why cant you wh*toids do the same?
>be me
>little sister says 12yo kids should be able to vote, teachers and politicians are talking about it
>sit her down; tell her 95% of people have no business voting: hobos, single mothers, junkies (these overlap mostly)
>tell her the only reason teachers and politicians want children voting is because young people vote exclusively for the left: its about power and they dont really care about you
>sister agrees: responsibility SHOULD be tied to political power
>sister is now a limited democracy advocate
Its this easy niggers!

Attached: 1509810633519.png (569x313, 286K)

I mean, they have potassium
I like to eat them before working out
they're pretty much the shit when it comes to that

but yeah fat motherfuckers would be the ones to eat bananas thinking they're doing something good when they're just deluding themselves

this is the part where if we go further, I start asking for sources
your move

Smell her cunt daily. It's not a problem until her cunt smells like horseradish. Your nose should penetrate the flaps to get a proper scent.

No bf and i think never smoked weed. And i already saw how pushing here got to nothing, once had an big argument that buying harry potter merch is stupid and she just bought more

The sugar content of fruits isn't an issue if there is a relatively high amount of water and fibre. You can eat as much watermelon as you want and be fine because the water and fibre forces your body to uptake them slowly. Foods like dates and raisins however do have a problem of spiking insulin because they are so low in water and fibre due to the drying process.

I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat onions. Most of my protein comes from lentils, chickpeas, quinoa and beans.

>according to Goebbels
no source tho
>slaughter houses
DOES NOT MEAN HE DID NOT EAT MEAT
just means he didn't want animal farming on a mass scale
>were the most strict ever
I don't know what this means
in comparison to what?
>meat-eating
>sub-human
pick one
>memeflag
>reddit spacing
we're done here
>t. butthurt canadian who can't afford meat

Was your position in the argument that buying Harry Potter merchandise is stupid? You pathetic, delusional retard.

I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat onions. My protein comes from lentils, chickpeas, quinoa and beans.

inb4 huh i didn't mean to type onions!

proofs please
admittedly, that does seem baller in a kind of "waste not want not" kind of way

Evolution means our bodies are better at digesting certain foods. Just like if you put diesel in the wrong car it won't work properly.

Huh, that's weird. I type S O Y and the Jow Forums outputs 'onions'. Why is that?

let her have those little consumer purchases but if you let her pwn you as an older brother in real arguments you may as well find a nice colored immigrant for her

How long have you been posting here?

It's a meme that onions raise testosterone and basedbean raises estrogen

You can be vegetarian and have healthy offsprings. Youd have to be a literal fucking retard to starve yourself to infertility. You insecure beta cucks just dont understand what's going on

For a while, but I usually stay away from diet related threads.

You need some animal products, veganism will cause B12 and other nutrient deficiencies

She's the superior version.

No vpn you fucking leaf-shill

And neither is true. Phytoestrogens don't actually raise estrogen levels.

Thanks.

>tell her not to do something
>she does it anyways
man, you can't be very old
yes this is arguing with women 101

you have to convince her that her actions are futile
that's the secret
if you told her
"Listen Heidi, buying all that shit isn't going to make your friends like you more"
this fulfills three things
you appear interested in her welfare mentally, and her funds status
(careful not to do this one too often or she'll feel like you're parenting her)
you're getting to the deeper issue, and women like everything that is about them
AND you put her down. making her feel bad is important

women love being treated like shit
find your balls and do it

It's a word filter, soi filters to onions. It's been this way for a while, anytime you see someone talking about onions they aren't really talking onions.

Synthetic vitamins are effective.

B12 in meat comes from vitamin injections to livestock

Phytoestrogens aren't even estrogens in the animal sense, they do something completely different in plants. It's only because the chemical compound is similar they class it as an estrogen.

The word "S O Y B O Y", hits the mods a little too close to home.

Attached: 1511281157355.jpg (395x274, 26K)

Merchandise is cuck shit

Vegetarianism is nutritional starvation. Very few vegetables have bioavailable forms of nutrients. Phytic acid further reduces the efficacy of what available nutrition there is. Look into anti nutrients and then sit down with her. Also, vegetarianism is far more damaging to the environment due to the world wide transportation of the disparate foods these people have to consume to keep walking.

Attached: 1532987306944.jpg (750x514, 120K)

>She dont want it because meet produses much co2 and all the poor animals get harmed.
Look into sheep and hen-farming.
Here in Norway, we got a large industry of sheeps, reindeer and cows grassing during the summer, in places that would never be used for crops (hillside and tourist areas and such). The downside is that it's hard to buy sheep meat and hens. They just get frozen in some big building and eventually thrown away.

Another thing to add, is that for any given plant, the animals eat all of it. Humans eat barely anything. Take a corn-plant, how much of it is not used? 90%? If a cow takes 10kg for 1kg meat (as is the argument), or humans eat 10% of a plant, what's the difference?

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying (not really, it's OK) cooked chicken liver.

Vegetarianism isnt that bad, especially for women. Tbh, anything you do to try to redpill her will probably have the opposite effect. Most people will stop on their own anyways, they lack actual convictions and willpower

Congratulate her for being smart. She will have healthy children! (If she doesn't just eat fat and sugar.)

nutritionfacts.org/topics/pregnancy/

Merchandise is the reason economies continue to grow. ESPECIALLY Harry Potter merchandise. That magical little boy just might save the world.

Copy that, thx

>Vegetarianism is nutritional starvation.
Tell that to the many successful vegan athletes.

Attached: 18281323.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: pot.jpg (600x477, 42K)

there is nothing superior about that foul creature

They're lying.

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like

People DO NOT lie.

blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

I dont get merchandise or why harry potter is so famous. So hp merchandise is one of my bigest misterys

Veganism is suicide.
Oh shit ur rite

Attached: 1552440646984.jpg (152x225, 6K)

Don't worry about those smelly vegan weaklings. It's only a matter of weeks or even days before their feeble vegan fingers are unable to hit the keys hard enough to type out their feeble vegan arguments.

No nuts and seeds?

So Carl Lewis didn't supplement protein, creatine, carnosine, and B12?

A lot of people don't plan their vegan diet correctly, and they will into health issues. A vegan needs to supplement properly and have a blood test done every year.

Why did this bitch copy the other bitch? Or are all the bitches doing whatever you call this to this specific song doing the same fucking dance/movements?

Veganism is a nutritional cult.

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1528896564539.jpg (680x577, 50K)

>Your body wasn't designed to eat anything, much less the engineered produce we have today.
Everything about our bodies, from our teeth to our digestive system, is extremely similar to those of frugivorous great apes. That doesn't mean you should eat nothing but fruit but it does mean that if your body is built to digest anything, it's fruit. Fruit is literally intended by nature to be eaten. Nuts and seeds, waw meat, and vegetables are either disgusting or inedible without some kind of preparation. Fruit can be plucked from a plant and eaten as it is.

You're retarded if you don't have a balanced diet in general but you're special retarded if you decide to exclude something like fruit.

This
I dislike the guy but he still has valid vids.

Tell her Chinese Factories produce more CO2 than all animals combined. I don't know if it's true but it sounds plausible.

And yet Fruitarians are the worst looking fastest aging unhealthiest fucks on the planet.

obviously it is good, for a limit.
You have to eat meat too, but you can mostly eat vegetables.
If you go fanatically vegan, it is politival and no for health reasons. That is fucking stupid.

Man you must fart all the time and have hemorrhoids

>I dont get merchandise or why harry potter is so famous

seriously?
qrd, ig
everyone wants to feel special
the first harry potter book I believe is genuinely a feel good kids story
the following books are just a bunch of fantasizing horseshit
people that read it, enjoy it, and then put it down aren't the problem
the people that retreat into books?
they are the problem
and what I mean by that is that people who use books solely for the purpose of living vicariously through the lives of the people in the stories

also see this:
that's actually a pretty good look, just make sure to dumb it down for your sister of course

harry potter is a distraction or a substitute for the harshness of reality
crutches are used for two things
they are either used to get somewhere
or they are used to make excuses

if anything, I would actually recommend that you get on the self-improvement journey the best you can starting now if you already haven't

I apologize if at any moment you thought I was being pedantic, but I'm only fleshing my explanations out because I'm not sure how much you know