WEARING SHOES INSIDE

There seems to be a difference of opinion on this from country to country; wearing shoes inside. What's Jow Forums's stance? Are shoes inside degenerate, or one step closer to being ready for action?

Attached: shoes-by-door.jpg (800x533, 70K)

It's degenerate. It spreads disease.
No, murican arguments about "we walk on pavements" don't mean shit.
Go lick the pavement if it's so clean.

Definitely degenerate

Anyone who owns a real house takes their shoes off when they enter their house, to keep the dirt from outside off their carpets and wood floors. Any reputation of Americans not doing so comes from hillbilly white trash living in shacks and trailers, and niggers who own nothing of value INCLUDING the roof over their heads, and don't care about making their pile of filth even filthier. Poor people remain poor because they value nothing and ruin everything they touch.

The only reason to wear shoes indoors is if your house is filthy.
>ready for action
Do you wear a class 2 armor vest at all times too?

go lick your floor if it is so clean
shoes stay on,

I never saw a problem with it until I Was introduced to the idea through Japan. Now I realize that we do just track whatever shit outside throughout our homes. We should normalize removing your shoes upon entry of a house out of respect.

Slippers exist for a reason

Shoes inside is degenerate.

only niggers wear shoes inside

>Do you wear a class 2 armor vest at all times too?
YES, die with the boots on!

Attached: Boots_in_bed.jpg (477x599, 51K)

If you’re staying for any length of time you take them off. But if I’m just bringing in the groceries I’m not taking them off when I get each bag from the car.

Why the fuck do other burgers wear shoes in their homes? Never understood this, it's disgusting and slightly autistic to just passively wear your shoes indoors.

put the bags on the living room floor until you're done getting them all, brainlet.

You do not cut your benis off if you can clean it.
No need to take shoes of if you clean them.

If you live in dirty nigger infested city, sure, keep extra pair of nigger-boots for dirty streets.

Attached: Tactical_bed.jpg (500x428, 38K)

Honestly disgusting. I was surprised to learn that this is the norm in America. I mean you're taking all the street dust and shit inside your house. Fucking why?

It's also uncomfortable as fuck to wear shoes instead of no shoes since they make your feet sweat. Amerisharts feet must smell fucking vile.

if your shoes arent caked in mud or some shit then I don't care, just dont put them on couch or something

smelly feet is mostly 'murican thing just because of that.

Interesting. I was born and raised in the South by old school, hardworking people. People that kept their house clean, their clothes clean, etc., but we always wore shoes inside. I had plenty of friends that we had to take our shoes off for, but I always thought that was "uppity" shit

One less step

Starting to agree with this myself

That's pretty much how I've always been

they unironically say "I dont walk in puddles so it's not dirty"

can somebody explain the SE asian fascination with wearing sandals inside? they usually take off their shoes when they come inside, only to put on a pair of sandals for when theyre in the house. whats the point?

they're actually subhuman

We try to keep shoes only near doors most of the time. Sometimes, like when repairmen come, there's no point making them take their shoes off if they need to walk through the house.

Also same goes for the other enclaves of my family that live in carpeted/nice houses.

If you are wearing shoes on your carpet you are an idiot.
If you have tile floors, and refuse to wear your shoes on them you're an idiot.
I'm glad we cleared that up.

Its thought of as too informal in English speaking socities. Diginified gentleman would not disrobe among strangers or social lessors.
In families they do it sometimes, course the dad after a hard day can always say fuck off for a minute.

Americans can walk around the house in shoes because they don't sit on the floors. They sit in chairs.

This. I live in a village. A clean village populated by white people. I never even saw, let alone stepped in dog shit here. I hose my boots down in the workshop sink before I go inside if it's rainy/muddy outside but I'll still keep them on.

walking barefoot sounds more degenerate imo, in my Country is common to clean the floor 3-4times per week with VCleaner and then mop the floor with aromatics and bleech to keep it clean, we never walk on carpets with shoes since it can't be cleaned easilly. Barefoot ppls home usually smell of sock or foot, even if they clean their carpet but not to meticulously. It really depends on the type of floor and how often you clean your area.

This, I have tiles downstairs and carpet upstairs I don’t take my shoes off immediately when coming inside but will before I go upstairs

Big no-no, very degenerate.
The only acceptable situation is when you're at a house party. That is when I think it is ok-ish to wear your shoes, however I tend to hang out in socks/barefoot when hosting at my place and people generally take the clue to remove their filth ridden shoes.

It's weird. What about winter, you have states with real winter, right? Do you also bring all the mud inside with winter boots?

Only niggers wear shoes inside.
>imagine dragging dirt, spit, poo and germs from outside inside your home

Nigger behavior

Attached: don draper2.jpg (620x411, 34K)

Wearing shoes inside is for niggers who are too poor for floor heating

shoes inside? absolute niggerdom.
why the hell would you do unecessary wear and tear on your biggest investment?

chinks and nips have some of the worst smelling feet I've ever smelled. For people who always take their shoes off, their feet look and smell like a rotting corpse.

wearing shoes inside tracks outside shit in
its neither degenerate to wear shoes inside or to not wear shoes inside
its simply a choice of if you want to clean your floors more often

my personal stance is were already bombarded with harmful sunrays and wifi signals lte signals and chemtrails so wear your shoes inside idgaf, not on the carpet tho that is hard to clean

If you want your floor to be permanently dirty then sure do wear shoes inside

Wearing shoes inside is an American tradition, all of you are just filthy frappe-sipping communist rat traitors. The WORKING MAN has no time for the effeminate ritual of removing his shoes upon entry to his domicile.

Pretty normal to keep your shoes on in my country.

Coming from Dutch, i knew it would come from a Dutch, my country is fucking degenerate. Dutch people are nasty as shit. America nuke us pls k thnx

is that a holocaust photo? those damn nazis. they took all the jew shoes.

I usually wear shoes inside, not sure why. Probably because I'm going outside to smoke multiple times a day.

>imagine living in semitic street

Nope, outside my home is clean, washed every few days.

You jews realy are same dirty sand-niggers as rest of muslims you interbreed with all this years.

Attached: semitic_street.png (813x542, 509K)

Dignified, i.e. rich people with servants/maids to keep that floor spotless and disinfected.

oy vey then we'd have to pay a cleaner

>hides flag
okayy we're gona believe you pajeet

Attached: z6wfp6x1rwu8sxrz4g8v.jpg (1024x680, 84K)

house shoes

Hahahaha just when I was starting to like Jow Forums this thread comes up. Anyone who takes their shoes off inside is a fucking weeb. Shoes are for feet! Like I want your sweaty ass barefeet tracking sweat across my floor. I'll proudly wear shoes shoes indoors. I wear them in the kitchen and in the living room. I'll sleep with them on and sometimes if I'm feeling really clean I'll wear them in the shower. Can't believe you retards actually take your shoes off inside.

t. barefoot outdoors walker

>dirt bag detected

I wrestle and normal people don't understand the fucking diseases that they carry around on their shoes. There's a reason why you have to clean the mats so often and why we wear separate shoes.

here its very rude to not to take off your shoes

wearing shoes is uncomfortable why would i want to do it inside

Y the fuck have you smelled chink and nip feet, french has to be the worst I have cause the one time I flew to France the fuckers take their shoes off in the plane and make a massive clusterfuck of unbathed french feet since you fuckers don't shower either

Skank

if you wear or allow shoes to be worn inside other than by contractors who need to do some work such as appliance replacement etc... you are animal tier moron.

its because most of us vacuum multiple times a week asshat. also no carpet

it really depends on the owner. i dont wear shoes inside unless im working cuz im not a sandal wearing jew

We actually don't wear shoes inside. Well at least from where I'm from the only thing you'll get for keeping you shoes on is the belt

I dont wear shoes inside mostly cause i hate wearing shoes but i also dont care if people do. I regularly clean my house abd you would only care about this is you are filthy

step1: don't be a nigger

Attached: 1500221461247.jpg (500x500, 261K)

It's pig-tier disgusting.

No shoes on tv looks weird so they had actors wear shoes on the shows. Burgers are brainwashed by hollywood and followed their kike masters. Its absolutely retarded and unsanitary.

>Vacuuming kills bacteria.
>Having time to vacuum multiple time a week
Spotted the unemployed welfare faggot

Attached: download.jpg (694x510, 93K)

It's not something that anyone does in Canada. No one really gives a fuck about shoes up here either. Therefore America is both wierder and classier because they wear shoes indoors and they actually give a shit about having nice shoes.

Who the fuck actually wears shoes inside their own house? I don’t understand why you would ever want to spread shit around your house. Shoes aren’t merely a fashion statement, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND KEEP YOUR FEET CLEAN FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

subscribe to PewDiePie

retarded

Vacuuming isn't enough to really clean the floor actually. + It won't do anything if a mf stepped on a shit or other organic garbage

What do you do if you have a ton of groceries to bring in from the garage, hmmm. Inb4 lol dude just put on house shoes....then youre tracking dirt from garage into house and contaminating your slippers.

>sweaty socks are clean

My wife vacuums every morning because our dog rolls around on the carpet at night.

The normal thing is to take off your shoes and put on your slippers. It's more comfortable and cleaner. That's the norm back home in Cyprus at least.

>not being able to vacuum multiple times a week even if you hold a job

it doesnt take that long you know

Culture of taking shoes off is superior cause when you bring a girl over or come to her place, you immediately get to see her feet.

Arway take off you shoes, you reave at entlance

ive seen this house in Curb Your Enthusiasm, i swear

Shoes inside shows you make no distinction between your home and sanctuary and the outdoors and public places. Wearing shoes inside is absolutely barbarian tier.

We don't wear our shoes in the house, especially up north for this very reason. I don't know where this stereotype comes from. Probably dirty south nogs.

American living in Spain with my Asian wife: shoes off inside. I wouldn't wear shoes indoors here anyway with all the dog shit on the sidewalks. Just nasty.

Attached: IMG_20190325_152838.jpg (4160x2340, 1.27M)

fuck shoes inside. it's strictly for barbarians.
also good luck vacuuming all the shit your shoes bring in.
I steam clean the carpets/rugs at least once every 3 months or so. it feels like putting on a new pair of socks.

Nice

its from Mad Men

indoors - slippers
outdoors - boots

wearing shoes inside is a subhuman behavior

Was it the niggers' house?

No shoes inside.

So what you just leave your shoes outside on the porch or something?
Where I live most people kick them off after they walk through the door.

Rationally speaking it doesn't make a difference as long as you vacuum your floor fairly often. Do you take your shoes off before entering a restaurant or a church? But it feels /comfy/ to keep my shoes off at home.

> keep extra pair of nigger-boots for dirty streets
Then convenience/speed argument falls apart. Because why would you want to wear shoes inside?
No shoes, even the comfiest and best fitting are more comfortable than being barefoot.

The correct answer is to wear slippers/sandals inside. Especially in the bathroom, where pee, fecal matter, and unclean hair find their way onto the floor. Tracking that into your bed is disgusting, but neither are as bad as dog shit or piss from a public washroom.

Wearing shoes inside is the absolute sign of a degenerate. You will immediately be judged as low class, and I will be hesitant to sit on your couch.

Attached: 2017-12-29 15.46.07.jpg (1080x1920, 539K)

>I always thought that was "uppity" shit
You have a poor person's nigger brain. I'm sorry

Yup, best part of the summer

I always thought it kind of weird to kick off your shoes at someone elses house. Maybe its just a comfort thing for me, but unless im staying over night, my shoes stay on. Never been asked to take them off either.

It keeps the house cleaner and its more comfortable but that I have move out of parents house and gotten a couple of slobs for roommates. Now I keep them on. There's worse things to step on than LEGOs in my Apt and my roommates are to stoned to give a fuck about cleaning up after themselves. At least the rent is cheap.

Kek

I have wood floors and two dogs so I clean my floors every few days already. Not that I intentionally walk through my house with my shoes on. I just don't worry too much about it. I also have a pair of loafers that I only wear indoors.

I could be wrong, but I think there is an element of respect for one's home in Japan, which is why they take their shoes off. It's not necessarily because they are soopa genouses who don't want to track mud throughout their domiciles. Whereas in American culture you do whatever the fuck you want in your own home. If you want to wear shoes and take a shit on the floor, go for it.

Another thought - germaphobic people might be bigger untermenschen because they come from filthy environments, for example someone here who boiled tap water would probably be from a Third World sewer city because our tap water is actually very clean. So if you walk around on streets shat on by pajeets, you would have to remove your shoes before entering your home, whereas you can safely eat off the streets of true white cities.

so many non amerifags wearing flip flops all day on their dirt roads lol

This. I have gotten so many diseases from wearing shoes inside. Don't do it guys

Attached: honk honk.jpg (311x162, 11K)

i dont wear shoes outside, checkmate liberal