Dutch news website bans climate change deniers from making comments

Why do you deny climate change Jow Forums?

dutchnews.nl/news/2019/02/dutch-news-website-bans-climate-change-deniers-from-making-comments/

Attached: Pope_Denialist_cant-hear-you.jpg (600x472, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
youtube.com/watch?v=CcmCBetoR18
youtube.com/watch?v=FBF6F4Bi6Sg
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/07/01/china-emits-more-carbon-dioxide-than-the-u-s-and-eu-combined/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I listen to a child molesting priest, or a scientism cultist who keep trying to tell me the world is going to end unless they can tax me more?

Why should I give a shit that the weather is changing?

Very few people deny it. However, I don't think anybody can be sure of the net economic effect.

I don't deny climate change, The climate has been changing since this ball of rock was formed.
What I do deny is anthropomophic climate change or specifically the industrial revolution having any substantial effect on warming, specifically when some models show that Sun activity has a far greater effect on Temperature. (Which is a reasonable assumption since it's where we obtain 99.999% of our energy/heat from)

Further more I object to destroying our production capacity when other much larger countries are just going to "progress" and destroy any efforts in reducing "emissions".

It can be proven in a high school lab that greenhouse gases increase atmospheric temperature. Knowing that, what's your explanation for how humans pumping millions of tons of greenhouse gases in to the atmosphere is NOT increasing the temperature?

Where's the evidence that it has done so in any significant amount? There's not a single model that has made any reliable predictions whatsoever.

If it's so self-evident, why do they need to ban any dissenting OPINION?

>Why would I listen to a scientism cultist who keep trying to tell me the world is going to end unless they can tax me more?
1. You shouldn't listen to anyone, you should listen to the facts.
2. Don't let the existence of anti-science climate alarmists like al gore turn you off from the facts of what's really happening.
3. Scientists don't think the world is going to end, and they don't necessarily want to tax you. They just want the world to be aware of an inevitable problem. There are practical, economic reasons to preserve the only planet we have as well.

>can be proven in a high school
You can prove a change from 0.035% CO2 to 0.038% CO2 does increase temperature?
Good Luck, and remember to keep humidity and constant. Clouds are a 130 times more potent than CO2.

So you've already changed the goalpost from "humans aren't changing the climate" to, "humans are only changing the climate a LITTLE bit!"?

Denying human responsibility for climate change is climate change denial.

>Climate change
Communism by another name.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

And there is, in fact, evidence of it. It's very simple. In the past, the sun's output was weaker and co2 levels were higher, yet the global temperature has been higher than it is now. What could be the cause of that if the sun's activity "has a far greater effect on temperature"?

No it's not have a good song youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

>You can prove a change from 0.035% CO2 to 0.038% CO2 does increase temperature?
Yes? Any increase in greenhouse gases will result in an increase in temperature.

climate change denial will be criminalised because the billions of Africans they need to replace Europeans with are to be "climate refugees".

See how this works yet?

You know the physics?
There is a saturation which is logarithmic, every doubling of the CO2 does increase the reflection by the same amount.

CO2 ist a vibrating molecule which doesn't reflect at a certain frequency but at a range. The effect is very limited. All IPCC climate models have unproven chain reactions in it, a little more CO2 causes massive H2O release in their models. This chain hasn't been proven and it hasn't happend so far.

More CO2 benefits the plant environment, before human interactions 7000 BP, the CO2 level was 280 ppm. At 150 ppm CO2, C3 Plants get problems with their carbon-redox reaction, they start to use O2 instead of CO2 more often. If they use O2 instead of CO2 the plant produces toxins for itself like H2O2.

You could argue more easily that we humans saved lot's of plants (C3 are herbs and trees, the main type of plants) than that we destroy any nature.

Then call me a climate change denier because that shit is fake.

Because the retarded leftists view their political opponents as literally evil. Just because those undesirables have taken up the cause doesn't automatically mean that it's false.

TELL IT TO THE FUCKING POOS AND CHINKS HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS ONLY THE WHITE MANS RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX

>they don't necessarily want to tax you.
They want their money. Yes they want to tax YOU for it.
>They just want the world to be aware of an inevitable problem.
The CO2 concentration of 0.038% is no problem. Man made CO2 has a negligible effect on temperatures. Man made CO2 is only 2% of the 0.038% CO2 concentration in air. Yep, 0.00076%.

Not true actually. CO2s Greenhouse effect gets weaker as concentration increases to something near negligible above 500ppm. Also water is a green house gas and has more effect than CO2. We don't know enough about climate to really prove humans cause a change. The sun also drives a lot of the climate, many models don't factor those cycles in correctly. So your science is still shit and taxes are unjustified. Stop stealing people's money crook.

>there is evidence
>doesn't post it

Attached: hadcrut4 global cooling.png (768x396, 252K)

This
Other shitskin subhuman countries pollute far worse than us

you know China, India, and Africa are the fucking problem?

Attached: 07D32CCE-AF70-444B-B15F-C83CC2F3ADB0.jpg (1024x625, 76K)

The IPCC are dogshit anti-science climate alarmists. They do not represent the scientific community, so please do not conflate them with us. Yes, more CO2 benefits the environment, but there are also problems that go along with it, such as reduced coastline from the melting ice. Moreover, any benefit CO2 has is just an excuse to avoid taking responsibility, because tampering with the climate is dangerous and no one really knows what will happen. Quite simply, the risks aren't worth the pathetic rewards.

Plus if all people die off from some “”””climate crisis”””” the planet will regenerate itself after so many gorillion years anyways
Faggot commies are like cockroaches no matter the situation

>climate change
I could swear you faggs called it global warming

Attached: tci.png (2400x1800, 213K)

We don’t. We just don’t believe the alarmism. Climate change is real and a problem. But the world is not ending in 12 years and technology will adjust over time to alleviate the problem.

Climate Change is a manufactured ((problem)) to send climate-refugees (niggers) into Europe.

prove me wrong

>Man made CO2 is only 2% of the 0.038% CO2 concentration in air. Yep, 0.00076%.
Watch this video if you're actually interested in the facts and not ideology.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcmCBetoR18

There is a logic problem with the models. What we call "greenhouse gas" does actually result in lower temperatures on earth, because it reflects the incoming sunrays back to space. It also reflects earths radiation back to earth, but compared to sunrays that is a tiny amount of energy.

CO2 does LOWER TEMP:

Attached: quantum2.jpg (450x301, 51K)

>Not true actually. CO2s Greenhouse effect gets weaker as concentration increases to something near negligible above 500ppm.
Technically speaking, that is only if the atmosphere has absorbed literally all of the incoming electromagnetic radiation, which Earth's atmosphere will never come close to doing.

I’m sick of hearing this insufferable faggotry so I’ll give it to you in brief.
>nobody denies the climate is changing, it has and will continue to change, the argument is we truthfully have no idea how much human interaction affects it
>even if the case was humans were responsible for it is correct, the overwhelming culprits are chinks, poos, and niggers, of which he have no control over
>most people that shill this are kikes wanting to tax the white man more, and their brainless golems. It is a scam.
Now fuck off and don’t come back.

So? Suck it up bitch
Maybe the entire populations of India, Africa and China should be euthanized so people can stop trying to shit on America/Americans

I'm pretty sure climate science is outside the pope's area of expertise

Attached: absolute state of christcuckery.jpg (620x465, 36K)

>There is a logic problem with the models. What we call "greenhouse gas" does actually result in lower temperatures on earth, because it reflects the incoming sunrays back to space
Literally scientifically illiterate. A greenhouse gas is such because it lets pass certain kinds of electromagnetic radiation and absorbs the kind that's reflected once it bounces off of the Earth's surface.

Not an argument

Attached: Shades-of-Climate-Denial-529px_0.png (529x1301, 400K)

Attached: TwitterData1-01.png (1920x1125, 714K)

Because while the greenhouse effect works on a small scale, the proportions are no where near as severe when pushed up to a global scale. Climate alarmists have been harping on for decades, every red line has been cross and new ones drawn yet the doomsday predictions keep ensaring useful idiots.

There are far more political motives to push for this, like attempting to institute a World government or various other communist aims that is why this is being pushed so heavily and it's otherwise minor impact is being amplified into catastrophe.

And yet your image is trying to say let us tax you or you are a dumb Republican. What are we supposed to do about it?

America won’t change its ways
Sorry sweetie
Go lecture shitskins

I don't deny climate change. Climate change is a real thing and has been happening since the planet came into being. What I do deny are the claims that humans are the cause of it, and the claims that we need to do something to stop if from happening, as if that was even remotely possible. The climate has been in a state of fluctuation long before humans existed and will continue to be in that state long after humans cease to exist.

Attached: avg global temp vs atmos co2.png (880x824, 346K)

We can both agree the climate alarmists are retards. Don't conflate us with them. That being said, there's nothing that suggests that greenhouse gases aren't just as effective when scaled up. In fact, the data taken from natural history suggests as such.

>What if we make the world a better place for no reason?
Being against climate change and calling it a myth is dumb, because even if the effects are exaggerated, improving environmental health can't be a bad thing.

you realize that passive valcano's put out more C02 than all of mankind has ever put out right?

no you don't, because you are retarded.

not my image. learn to check IDs

>absorbs the kind that's reflected
So CO2 is racissss?
Only reflects outgoing but not incoming? Or you think earth is shifts the spectrum? Have you ever looked up which bands CO2 does actually absorb?
Dont call others illiterate if you havent thought a minute about the stuff.

WHY DONT THESE CLIMATE SCIENTISTS GO TO THE FACTORIES IN CHINA OR INDIA?! TELL IT TO THEM! GO TRY AND PUSH YOUR INFO ON THEM, SEE HOW WELL IT IS RECIEVED
THIS
IS
NOT
WHITE
PEOPLES
PROBLEM

You mite be on to something with that statement....

I think I've worked out why the Jewish elite are trying to kill us off, as long as whites exist there fake Jewish race/identity thing is just a meme, so to legitimize it they are mutting up Europeans with non-whites so they can say they are not Europeans. Literally destroying us because of there own insecurities!

Not at all, in fact you are the one who is retarded, because it's not about the total amount of carbon, it's about the rate of change relative to Earth's ability to stabilize the carbon. see Surely you understand basic calculus.

>"Climate change"
Why do fagits think that by banning people's voices that magically somehow people are going to start believing in you're psuedo science nonsense? We will just deny it to your fucking face.

Attached: 1540830908422m.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

>improving environmental health can't be a bad thing.

If it comes at cost of essentially returning to the stone age and cutting back (ie. murdering) a significant portion of the global population; it can be.

because there's no evidence of significant anthropogenic climate change. historical temperature data is a fucking meme. there's no evidence that current temperature variability is unnatural.

You’re on fire today comrade, get these climate jews

I don't
I contribute to it because I want to see the Amsterdam underwater. It's a modern Sodom and it needs to face God's wrath.

Attached: download.jpg (1600x1200, 248K)

It's amazing how scientists and religious leaders both use the same method of coercion to extort money out of people.

Attached: 98bc8c0e805b944f4f92c1b387d544a0ca67c6d9c6d2cb8ac879bea88fd83cf8.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>1. You shouldn't listen to anyone, you should listen to the facts
Post the facts then please (and not some retarded appeal to authority like "99% of veterinarians believe in global warming", I mean post the actual evidence).

See image.

Attached: global-energy-flows.jpg (960x658, 247K)

>he couldn't even answer the question
Sounds like you have no answer. Sounds like you want to say "just let us tax you you dumb climate change denying Republicans, even the pope said so! This somehow should have persuaded you."

Climate "science" is an insult to science and philosophy.

We're supposed to believe they can model every factor on earth and not screw up, like say a detailed 3d/spherical model of ocean currents, or the inner workings of the sun and all of its multi year cycles, or greenery and all its interactions with everything. We're supposed to believe this was thoroughly peer reviewed and compared to hundreds of years of climate data (lol).

It's just laughable.

If it an be proven in a high school lab, it’s probably false

ok, lets say climate change is mane made.... GO TO CHINA AND STOP THEM FROM BEING THE #1 POLUTTER IN THE WORLD

>climate concern fags won’t reply to this
This

im right wing you retard. why would i answer a question targeted towards lefties on behalf of the lefties?

The more you push back against your detractors the more credence you lend to their message.

Okay, then it can be proven in any kind of lab you like smartass.

Fantastic shit right there

Not every person who believes humans are changing the climate is a leftist. Some are just dispassionately interested in the truth.

I don't think greenhouse gases are the real threat, the earth is warming up naturally. That said we pollute the fuck out of the environment and soil erosion is a very real problem. We're destroying ecosystems and polluting the world at alarming rates.

there's lots of evidence, but it gets dismissed because liberals tend to back such research and people go "Bill Nye is involved? Dismissed"

Why do you censor people opinions when they argue against it ?
Truth does not fear investigation.

ITS SO FUCKING TRANSPARENT WHAT THE REAL AGENDA IS HOLY SHIT ITS INFURIATING

>not even a single tangible response to the fact that CHINKS, POOS, and Africa burning literal tires accounts for the VAST majority of the emissions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAG
HAHAHGEHSHAHSKSJAKSBF

Attached: B0BFCBAA-A4BF-4251-AD3F-CBA26BB65DCF.png (600x580, 341K)

You can't drown me I have wooden shoos

Attached: boer-op-klompen.jpg (1536x1024, 243K)

>there's lots of evidence,
Why can't you just share the models then?

powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=FBF6F4Bi6Sg
here ya go

Who is we?

I believe in climate change and they should be gassed. What's your point? First I have to tackle the fact that no one believes it in the first place before this is even relevant.

attacking straw men instead of proving climate change: the video

>man made climate change
>CO2 bad, better stop breathing goy

Attached: CO2_pinetrees.jpg (960x720, 99K)

So incoming reflecte 79 out of 341,
while outgoing reflects 333 out of 356.
Doesent sound plausible.

na, its not worth spending a solid 2 minutes looking up credible sources just so some fag can call me shill

>nu.nl
The funny thing is, nu.nl used to be where you went to find completely schizophrenic comments about the Illuminati, about the planet Niburu and the polar shift, about how the royal family and Geert Wilders are friends who abduct Muslim children so they can rape them and then hunt them in a private forest, and more of that stuff. It was libel here, false accusations there, death threats all around and delusional conspiracy theories everywhere. If /x/ and Jow Forumsthe_donald had a baby, it would be NuJij.

So for them to go on about standards... big oof.

NO YOU CAN'T DENY CLIMATE CHANGE,
NO YOU CAN'T DENY RACIAL IDENTICALNESS
NO YOU CAN'T DENY GENDER IDENTICALNESS!

Based CO2

>I don't have an argument nor evidence to support it.
Nice cop out.

Why do leftists insist on using the power of censorship to direct public conversation?

I think it’s about time some more redpilled memes be created
To show the difference in environmental impact

This

Attached: IMG-20190328-WA0004.jpg (640x512, 43K)

If the global warming cult had any actual science to support its alarmist claims it wouldn't need to suppress debate.

>watched 5 seconds
Glad to see you genuinely care about the facts and not ideology. I can assure you all the evidence you need is in that youtube channel. The question is do you have the intellectual courage to attempt to falsify your own beliefs by giving an honest to god good-faith attempt. I'm a right wing white nationalist, I'm not some retard who doesn't know a fact when he sees one. I'm giving you my word that is legitimate.

reminds me of something

Attached: 1553309286531m.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

My question was towards you retard. Just because the image wasn't yours doesn't mean the question wasn't towards what you wrote. Are you retarded?

Attached: 234234.png (720x452, 145K)

everyone that uses plastics, take 20 minute showers, throw away half and sandwich and people who don't recycle, also people who's diet consist of over 50% meat

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
well here's one source

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ITS RIGHT HERE
ITS RIGHT FUCKING HERE
EVEN FUCKING BALLSACK SUCKING JEW FELLATING FORBES SHITRAG SAYS IT BLATANTLY

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/07/01/china-emits-more-carbon-dioxide-than-the-u-s-and-eu-combined/amp/

I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN FUCKING DEMON-INFESTED WORLD THAT IF YOU HOLIER-THAN-THOU HIGH AND MIGHTY CLIMATE CONCERN SHILLS DONT ADDRESS THE SHITSKIN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM I WILL EAT MY FUCKING COMPUTER AND SHIT IT OUT ON YOUR FUCKING DAISY GARDEN