New Little Caesar's Pizza Commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS???!?!?

Attached: vy.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ggrafcandy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dad went out a bought like 40 bucks in their pizza after i showed him the commercial. some boomers are alright.

Okay now that's epic

Im dead.

Marketing is now forced to pander to the Alt-Right demographic with Jew memes for economic reasons. And that's a good thing!

>Why a simple little ceasers commercial is being co-opted by the alt-right and why thats a bad thing.

SCREENSHOT THIS POST

Little Ceasars Deep Deep dish pizza is awesome. Its not the best pizza Ive ever had but its cheap and actually looks like the commercial when you open it. thats crispy top layer thing around the crust really exists and its the best part.

Fuck Im hungry now

Attached: elm1ysej83z01.jpg (2448x3264, 692K)

Shit niggah, lil ceasers co-opted the alt right not the other way around

SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1523803239422.jpg (360x549, 93K)

dont understand it

newfag

Is (((the left))) afraid that if they publicize this it will have the Streisand Effect on the merchant meme? I'm surprised at the lack of kvetching.

I'll take one for $14.88.

Those comments are red pilled as fuck.

SHUT

IT

DOWN!

>800 to 900 yards from the place where the ovens were, the pizzas were squeezed into little cars that ran on rails. In Little Caesars these cars had various dimensions and could hold up to 15 pizzas. As soon as a car was loaded, it would be set in motion on an inclined plane that traveled at full speed down a corridor. At the end of the corridor there was a wall, and in the wall was the door to the oven. As soon as the car hit the wall, the door opened automatically, and the car would dip forward and pitch its cargo of fresh pies into the oven. Right behind it came another car with another load and so on.

This was already posted here.

I get it now an been here forever

BASED. I know where im getting pizza from.

What did they mean by it? It's a fucking commercial, it's meant to be entertaining, they didn't mean anything by it.

But if you want to analyze something that is obviously a joke, we can come to three possible conclusions:

1. It was a Muslim who designed the commercial, and specifically made it to cause friction between the jewish population and all other races.

or

2. The commercial maker is trying to make a statement that all different races have jewish DNA in them. Technically everybody is related to everybody, if you go back 1000 years it starts becoming statistically impossible that you do not share all ancestors with all other people on the planet.

or

3. The commercial maker is trying to make fun of the jew stereotype, by showing that people respond to low prices, and that it is not only jews that respond to low prices.

Attached: 100%Safe.gif (800x430, 897K)

wtf?! I'm a nazi now

that bitch seriously brings her dog to work?

Attached: 1549557474931.png (489x489, 324K)

Newfag confirmed

FUCKING BASED PIZZA

Attached: 1553173198692.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I dunno, but the fact that the dog in the video is a Canaan dog mix is the funniest part. Canaan dogs are native to Palestine/Israel.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Hhahhahaa oh shit

kek, why do you know that

Sent ;) You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: B72ED39F-52BA-44DE-AFB3-0D4F9479989C.jpg (1125x2436, 733K)

detroit style pizza is the bomb, i also recommend jet's

>tfw when you are proud of being a rat who doesnt understand satire for buzzfeed.
Kek, calling you pathetic would be an understatement. Dont suicide, i find your pathetic ways hilarious and entertaining.

What is Jets like? I have one near me, it looks like a mixture between Little Caesar’s and Hungry Howies

newfag detected

I am dead
Please come in France i want to give you my money

> CESAR
> HAIL CESAR
> HEIL HITLER
how are we allowing this blatant bigotry?

Little Kaisers

Or 4. In time we all become the jew

Jets is fucking great desu, only chain place I will get pizza from. Strongly suggest

It's great especially for the price. $10 for a huge thick pizza

>oy vey
delete this, goy.

Theyre saying everyone is a jew. “You like cheap pizza youre no better than a jew.”

Do you still get two?

Wow what a massive faggot

Faggot faggot faggot

The little ceasars stuffed crust is actually pretty good even if it is a little bit more money ($9). Make you fuckin fat if you eat too many tho.

Epic trolling LOL!

niggers lick my mozzarella

A wild kike appears!

Jet’s is solid. Dolly’s pizza was by far the best when I was growing up but I’m pretty sure they’re not around anymore.

Attached: 1F122452-CA27-45B3-ADBF-54B20DDE5FB3.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Papa Romano’s is also a good choice. Like them both over anybody else in the area.

Act like a child to remain young forever.

Even if it destroys my stomach, I'm only ordering little caesars. Too bad I don't ever order pizza.

Someone posted about this the other day, and when I went to my local franchise, the niggers told me they didn't have the sale going on!

Attached: c8d.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Wow someonw on Jow Forums actually doing something funny like in the 2000s

>detroit style pizza
Does it rob you?

Attached: SANCmbHfg9-10.png (300x250, 61K)

Fucking based.

Attached: 1553630323301.gif (444x225, 360K)

this isn't funny
this sort of subtle anti-semitism is more devious and worse then the Spencer types
fuck little ceasers, its shitty cheap pizza anyway only rednecks buy it

Attached: papa.jpg (600x617, 98K)

/ourguys/

If they had a matzo bread crust option would that help alleviate your butthurt?

nice

Attached: 1501429416934.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

if they gave you leather nazi jackets for free with the pizza would you enjoy the pizza more??

Their deep dish pizzas are actually pretty good. And their breadsticks are olive garden tier.

bah.
to each their own.
I only had it once but it wasn't very good I remember.
cheap I guess if you want to stuff your face but quality not so good.
then again other chain places can also be hit or miss.
the worst I ever had was from papa johns probably

go suck a dick

Attached: grab him by the ballot.jpg (750x938, 55K)

Absolutely! A free jacket is a free jacket.
I figured a kike like yourself would appreciate the idea of getting something for free.

Little Ceasars just earned themselves a good goy sale.

>tfw one hot-n-ready in cuck land is still $7.00

Attached: 1E05482E-7517-4476-B717-3756FFB927F3.jpg (2831x4032, 2.99M)

>buzzfeed help ;*(

The left rely needs to cool it with all of these conspiracy theories, jeez *pathetic*

First spongebob goes racist, now little caesers is anti-semetic?!?

holy shit i know this book bag, Daniel i didnt know you were a Pol/ack, does your work know?

HOLY KEK

>7 autism dollars
so you pay $20 for a hot and ready? lol faggot

high quality keks in the comments section

Attached: 9645856A-671B-4688-A31D-83A25A1A2CCB.jpg (1242x442, 166K)

The fact that they hunch up as well as make an evil face proves this was no mistake lolllll holy shit based little caesars

Attached: E0AD7A5C-F4A8-462B-A184-BBC1CFBD251A.gif (420x420, 337K)

notice the boss looks the most jewish

I’m gonna go out of my way to order from them now even though I only get pizza once in a blue moon.
Little Ceasar’s interns if you’re reading this thread: please let your supervisors know that your marketing team hit a home run here.

/ourpizza/

Only the nose knows where I lurk

Attached: 442EE4EB-657A-4AE2-BC30-6C7AA682BA6D.png (300x236, 89K)

AHH A CIRCULAR REFERENCE D:

Attached: burnaby2.jpg (450x600, 119K)

Reddit spacing.... Reddit comment.

>mfw reading the top comment

Attached: 1512672650095.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

The company is owned by Jews, so who knows what the fuck they're up to with this bullshit commercial.

>Little Hebrews

Attached: CPnoPA.png (692x547, 590K)

The Illitches are not Jewish.

>even the dog is a native specied of Israel

fucking KEK

based Little Caesars is the white mans fast food pizza option

sounds like we're about to fuck over the wrong company?

>jew dog has suffered enough
lmao you're alright user

kek

Please elaborate?

which on of you posted this?

Attached: download.png (784x145, 18K)

Holy shit I fucking died

It ain't my money I'm using. So idc where it goes.

Attached: E5E35F42-059F-46BD-A482-1E707048322D.png (448x538, 16K)

to anons who wish to take this to the next level - you can thank the CCO of Barton Graf (ad agency)

twitter.com/ggrafcandy

THAT AD
THOSE COMMENTS
MY FUCKIN SIDES

Is that a little ceasars pizza box!?