Women during summer/warm weather

I am utterly and completly disgusted by women during the summer. It seems everyone turns disgusting during this time of the year but women add to it by dressing they way they do. Wherever I look I see an ass hanging out of "pants". These disgusting lowlifes don't even wear pants anymore. They just wear underwear with a different fabric. Everywhere I look I see exposed bellies, naked legs, fat asses etc.
Today I almost burst out laughing several times because the way some of them dressed just looked so utterly absurd, almost cartoonish. I despise these subhumans.
How do I deal with this? How do I keep my disgust in check and not lose all respect for females? I don't want to change my mind about them or anything. I just need to keep my digust in check, it can't have an explicit effect on me, like laughing out loud for example.

Attached: 1554081733926.png (255x280, 113K)

have sex

Get a job

Why not do the same?
It's the time of the year when you can let loose, take your top off, wear some sandals and some shorts. Have fun.

We get it, you’re gay

Im not gay. I love women's bodies. But I hate the absurd vulgarity women display nowadays. They have no shame, no dignity, no honor. They are scum. A lot of them at least.

unironically have sex

I cant. University is too much work already.

Where do you go to university?

How to keep it in check.

Go and fuck one of those disgusting women, and then you’ll be excited to see them every summer.

Problem solved, next!

What would that change? It would only further strengthen the belief that the vast majority of them are lowlife idiots whose only merit is their body.

Youre mad theyre having sex and you dont

Bad bait

Here comes op to claim he gets loads of modest church going pussy.

Get a hobbie or part time job

Attached: 1547894087670.jpg (822x960, 50K)

OP here. I am not Christian and I get zero pussy. I don't look for it.

Confirmed

I'll just ignore you.

Bad bait

Ok go fuck yourself than, incel retard. I gave you advice, wtf do you want?

No really dude, I'm just trying to put it as simple as possible for you.
> I just need to keep my disgust in check
> I just need to keep my frustration in check

You have to fully, 100% internalize that you only have one lifetime, and instead of being out lost in your inner monologue or enjoying the sun or eavesdropping on funny conversations or whatever else you are investing in negative judgment about what random people around you are wearing.

The thing about changing your thoughts/feelings is you have to actually change something. You likely get something out of looking down on these women - it makes you feel superior, or it helps you blow off stress/anger that has entirely other causes, whatever. People don't do shit for no reason. It's not random that you are burdened by your intense judgment on this and other people aren't, even if it's also not the look they prefer. This works for you in some way and if you truly want to stop you need to consider that you are doing something wrong and you don't actually want to invest time and energy into it.

Only when you 1000% feel that you don't want to be this person who goes around thinking of this kind of stuff will it get easier to truly not pay as much attention.

I don't get anything out of it. I just don't want us humans to walk around like that. I want to see people with dignity, beautiful people around. Seeing these girls makes me not only disgusted but also sad.

True, I am frustrated as well. It's annoying to see constant shamelessness around you when you try so hard to hold onto your morals and principles. I want to change things but I cant.

Full on denial. You want me to believe it's a coincidence you get this triggered over scantily clad girls simply because you want to see beauty - but you don't care for obese men waddling around with a shirt inching up? You want to see dignified people but you are zoning in on bare skin and not on people being sloppily drunk in public or yelling obscenities at their partner on public transport?

No man, you might be able to sell yourself that but not to me.

Its the same reason closet gays pretend to hate flamboyant homosexuals: because theyre really in your face about the life you cant live.

I don't live in the USA and where I live there really aren't many obese men walking around. Over where I live you don't see many publicly drunk people, they are very rare and usually homeless. Over where I live there aren't many people screaming at their partners in public. But there is a ton of disgusting cunts that walk around barely hiding their butthole. It seems to me that you are the one in denial.

I'm not an American either, still I don't believe you live in a country where everyone is acting modestly and dignified in public except that women all choose to show their asscheeks all the time just because they can.

It is infinitely more likely that you simply gloss over the people acting otherwise ugly/inappropriate/shamefully because you don't care as much, whereas it women dressing this way obviously angers you a lot.

This isn't about what you can or cant live. This is about what you want to live. We dont all have the same idea of what a perfect life is like. And faggots are even worse than whores.

welcome to clown world. our predecessors embraced their henpecked marriages and let women peck their way into positions of power. surprises me that it took a hundred years to get this bad.

>lol u have decency must be a faggot

Once again, wrong. There are plenty of other forms of lack of dignity. But that isnt the question I asked, you retard. I need to cope with disgusting women. Because they are literally everywhere. No matter where you go, these shameless scumbags are there and you are expected to respect them. So you either give me advice on that or shut the hell up with your pseudo crap.

Kys homo

A regular straight dude wouldnt care less that some other dude likes dudes. More girls for him right? Only a closet gay would get offended by this for the exact reason I stated. You dislike those who reflect what you dislike in yourself.

I have given you advice, just advice you don't like, because although you ask about how you can experience things differently you don't want to consider for a moment that this is a personal hang and that you need to change your own thinking in order to address it.

>There are plenty of other forms of lack of dignity. But that isnt the question I asked
Exactly, because it doesn't enrage you as much as seeing scantily clad women does. And if you want to become less enraged by them you need to delve into your issue with this - which you can't do if you cling to the idea that you are being entirely reasonable.

Nothing else will work. It's that or foaming at the mouth in the summer. Look at other men that you respect and wonder if they are being torn up inside seeing butt cleavage, if you are again inclined to think this is an objective problem that has nothing to do with you.

Lots of bullshit psychology attempts in this thread.
>How do I keep my disgust in check and not lose all respect for females?
Notice the few that are decently dressed.

no i dont.
ill be expecting an eloquent reply which boils down to "lol h8 me cuz u ait me"

Of course I will continue to believe that I am entirely reasonable. I wont change my beliefs because whores want to show off their cracks. Screw that. Fuck them and fuck you! If there is no way to control my disgust using advice from others I will try it on my own or just let loose and stop giving fucks. I am sick and tired of being told to adapt to absurdity just because most people are fine with it. Subhumans, all of you!

We can't fix someone who wants to cherrypick the worst they can find, yo

I'm not even gay dude I just think its funny to notice the biggest homophobes come out of the closet later and trying to tell OP that this is the exact same thing only those girls represent the sexual life he doesnt have

Ill try that. So far I havent seen any but I hope that'll change.

Go with whatever works for you. But "I want to change my thinking" is not compatible with "I don't want to change my thinking". You wrote the OP asking how to change, then you argue with everyone suggesting you change. And getting angry, again, on top. That's not getting you anywhere. None of these women with their crack out are suffering from your rage, only you are. You can not be a fan of something without letting feelings about it overwhelm you.

Too bad. Dealing with shit you don't like is part of being an adult in society and using public spaces. I hate that I can't do anything without having advertisements crammed in every orifice. Do you think you're special because there's things you don't agree with? Focus on your schooling, I promise it'll make sense when you graduate from your comfy campus bubble and have to deal with actual life problems.

Once again, stop with your pseudo nonsense. It gets repetitive and makes zero sense. It is as if you tell a lie to someone even though you both know its a lie. Pointless and embarassing.

>Homophobe
You think you are smart and you prove you aren't by using words like this

I never asked how to change. Read my original post again. I explicitly said I DONT want to change my mind. Because I simply wont. What I asked is how to keep my disgust in check.

seems to me like you're already doing fine. you want to check your disgust, so just don't act on it. implement the billy graham rule, keep your interactions short, then go home and wash the disgust away in a river of whiskey.

You can not change your mind in the sense of still condemning this type of clothing, but if you want to have a less strong reaction you will still need to reflect on WHY it gets to you so much, other than rational arguments that are applicable to many other situations like this. Because, again, there's many many people who theoretically agree the clothes are embarrassing, unflattering, indicative of poor judgment or lack of self-respect - but they don't rage over it. So if you want to stop raging you need to ask yourself what is it that makes you not just dislike the sight but feel all this stuff? Only you can answer that and try to change it.

How do I have sex

There are some (admittedly few) women who don't do that. Be disgusted with the thots, but don't lump in the decent women with them.
>bemoan lack of modesty and virtue in society
>>"hurr just fuck someone"
That's part of the problem, degenerate.