TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY TWITTER

Time for big tech to censor the cheeto in chief

Attached: 1551420317397.png (222x99, 4K)

>may
OP is, yet again, a faggot tranny

DESPERATE!

lol "rules"

Meanwhile ISIS holdovers still call for the death of westerners and niggers call for the extinction of whites with impunity

This. "may" and "if" have no place in reporting.

>using the jew social web for anything
>posting pictures of twitter
I hate you faggots so much

And Trump can just send every burger a text instead. This would hurt Twatter more than anything

>stop raping our gapping hole or we'll complain
The absolute state of libshits

good luck with that plan, Twatter. DJT's account is probably like 1/4 of Twatter's net worth

Attached: 1547169243712s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

>spamming everyone
>be liked
yikes

do it. Twitter need to be encouraged to do this, it could lead to blue tick slaughter and that's all most of them have

What’s worse - Having your tweets deleted, or Twitter leaving them to stand so they can tack their snarky commentary to it?

Are Republicans in office going to continue to bitch and moan about big bully lefty big tech, or are we going to see some laws enforced? Break up the monopolies? Void their immunity for being liable for content on their platforms? Maybe write some new laws (shut up, you worse than useless libertarians) to protect free speech?

Na. They’re just going to bitch and moan. Have fun losing in 2020, and enjoy watching your power continue to slip in the House and Congress. Pussies.

Attached: 34CAAACB-9F9D-4D20-8297-F38F2F356B6A.gif (464x309, 2.89M)

kek it's that poo bitch that was on Rogan

FPBP

DO IT

These companies have a longstanding history of floating ideas to the general public, then about six months later slapping down something far worse than originally hinted at. These “disclaimers” will likely come with something like presenting the disclaiming while requiring the viewer to click a (show potentially offensive content) button, which will probably require you to own an account to be able to view it, as age-verification would be required. Do NOT underestimate these slimeballs.

>cheeto in chief
Do feminist always parrot the same lines?

Trump was the best thing to happen to Twitter. They need him

They're trying to scold the president like they're his school teacher but all they'll do is ignite a massive shit storm of blow back. This is what happens when you give women positions of power in society.

That’s one reason why they want to put forth new “rules” with their shitty little “disclaimers.” They know he is the main reason people flock to Twitter right now. Allowing the Krassensteins, Palmer Report, and others to use bot accounts to shit up his Twitter isn’t doing enough. Twitter execs wants to apply their shitty little political commentary DIRECTLY to Trump’s posts, with no way for anybody to refute their points. It’s an extremely sick trick to use Trump to piggyback their politics. Facebook has already been doing this in a small way, by placing disclaimers under all stories shared from places like Brietbart and RT. There is no way to hide or respond to these little “disclaimers.”

Trump:
>i MAY close the southern border
>i MAY sign an executive order ending birthright citizenship

I hope Twitter does.

Then finally their purposeful and numerous censorship of Republicans (and denial of advertisements advertisements related to issues & candidates) can be treated as in-kind donations to the DNC as they are.

what the fuck has he tweeted that breaks the rules? unlike the other blue checkmarks, who literally doxxed kids during the Covington debacle

People have told him to regulate their shit for years now but instead he wants to play empire builder for Israel
Good. Motherfucker deserves this.

what a bunch of pussys

fuck you, satan, i'd love it if he did. the autistic screeching of pissed off lefties would be music to my ears

Literally everything he tweets. If he wasn't president they would have banned any "dogwhistles" and climate denial and jokes.

Godwilling they are that fucking stupid.

Do it you fucking faggots.

Attached: 1553686576487.jpg (931x1278, 124K)

Not that I’m a fan of Milo, but that sheboon in the Ghostbusters flop got him booted for “racism” when he said she sucked in the film. Twitter decides what they think breaks their rules. It’s a perpetual game of Calvinball.

this is great news, maybe it will actually motivate people to take on censorship by tech companies

Maybe the fat fuck will actually do some work instead of feeding his sycophants bread crumbs

>LEARN HOW ONE COMPANY PIONEERED ANTI TRUST LAWS WITH A SINGLE ACTION

They literally can't anymore. Presidential tweets are protected by law and must be archived. Additionally, Trump can't even block anyone because it infringes on other peoples' first amendment rights to screech at him.

Twitter should do it, it'll wind up in court immediately and they will lose, but not before the DOJ expands the scope of the case to all right wing censorship online.

If Trump went over to Gab, he'd bring millions with him.

oh please do it
would give them an excuse to finally crack down on shitter, kikebook and jewggle

His twitter account was ruled a public platform, which is why he could no longer block people. Twitter is being lured into fucking itself into oblivion.

If Trump left Twitter it would be dead within the year. He could honestly make Gab main stream by moving the Presidential twitter account there.

Oh they wish they had pussies.

He probably doesn't know it exists though. I hope that at the very least pewdiepie disables comments for a few videos like Sargon did to encourage people to get on dissenter.

Lol the libnerds are mad that trump is using their media platform to make libs mad.

>muh safespace wahhhhhh

Who give a fuck about shitter anyway.

All these social media companies are going to realize that all this censorship is going to cut in to thier budgets. Not only in paying people to enforce it, but in lost ad revenue.

>Move to Gab
>Kill Twitter
>OP is still a faggot

Jesus how desperate are these people? lol. Goddamn I love watching them scramble.

Good, maybe then he'll get off his fat ass and push some regulations on these silicon valley faggots

Attached: laughingtigerhiddendragon.png (800x800, 763K)