Do you believe Brexit will happen?

Vote, please. Jow Forums is always right.
strawpoll.me/17695382

Attached: 1504553352382.png (1200x835, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Feels strange man. We are supposed to be leaving the EU tomorrow. But they won't let us go.

It's true, the EU is like the Hotel California of Europe.

> You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Attached: the ride.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

want it to happen but at this rate I don't think it's going to come to fruition

Im just so sick of the idea that the UK is an independent sovereign nation. Your either European or we will make you apart of the US.

(((they))) wont let it happen

sovereign from the European Union. We're still a part of continental Europe

Nope wont happen and the bongs will take it on the chin and ask for some more.

I'll be honest, for the longest time I had hope. At first I thought May might not be a cuck, but she is a cuck. Then I thought Mogg might save us, but Mogg couldn't save us. Now they've handed the people's vote over to loonies in parliament who all either directly profit off of the EU or have never met someone from the working class in their life. They never wanted Brexit, the people did. Any chances of any sort of Brexit have been completely fucked.

It wouldn't be so bad if the people who sabotaged Brexit weren't so insufferably smug about their sabotage and trying to pass it off as Brexit being impossible to begin with

Mutt here. I thought the dealio was to either come up with an amicable divorce agreement by tomorrow or a hard brexit will occur?

God, I really hope the anglo will finally fuck off and keep his paki garbage and totalitarian wet dream laws away from mainland europe.

>Do you believe Brexit will happen?
no!
do you believe (((democracy))) really exists?

Attached: 1552974895246.png (1020x605, 896K)

Lol no. Parliament had a vote on whether they should be allowed to interfere with the result of a referendum, and guess what they voted that they should be allowed. So no Parliament gets to decide whether Brexit happens, not the people. Majority of them were Remain from day 1

>totalitarian wet dream laws away from mainland europe
europe is already totalitarian, why do you think we want out?

No bitch. You are either European or part of the US. When the war comes otherwise you get blasted as well.

Out to where? The EU is a joke compared to the UK.
European secret service power pales in comparison to the UK surveillance apparatus, and I can only hope that a reduced influence from the US and UK stops destroying civil rights in europe.

>EU bans lightbulbs and enforces sanitation regulations
>hurr durr totalitarian state fuck off EU

>UK uses dystopian fiction as government plan
>fuck yeah, finally we're free!

Attached: 1365526323148.jpg (396x590, 48K)

>The EU is a joke compared to the UK.
agreed
>civil rights in europe
what, being extra nice to niggers?

Attached: 1553701327085.png (692x969, 401K)

Hardcore capitalism. Coca cola. Nestle. Proctor and gamble.

the US and Europe won't be going to war any time soon. Sorry to disappoint you.

They will get one vote tomorrow and it alone will be on Mays deal. If it passes then we leave the EU on the 22nd of May.
If it does not May will announce our leaving at 11pm to be official by the 12th April.
No extension will be asked for as it would be too late for any further action.

You live in a fantasy land. MPs voted to give themselves to stop Article 50 completely, which they absolutely will because they never wanted Brexit to begin with.

Russia is going to steamroll continental Europe and we will have the clean up yet again!

I'm totally hyped for Brexit now!

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU

Attached: 1376514568001.jpg (200x150, 8K)

They will stay
and they will pay.
:)

Attached: 1531876221645.jpg (550x799, 388K)