c-span.org/video/?459006-1/
c-span.org/video/?458918-1/
>AssistNavySec Geurts/Navy Leaders @Senate on Shipbuilding 3/27/19
c-span.org/video/?459211-1/
>AssistDefSec Schriver/Mil Comdrs @House on Indo-Pacific 3/27/19
c-span.org/video/?459103-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: michiganrally.png (753x389, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-yang-self-conscious-about-his-wang
google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html
talkstreamlive.com/program/infowars_radio
twitter.com/RepMarkGreen/status/1111277443371937792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

TRUMPFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1541524791311.png (1280x748, 154K)

I Can't Take All This Winning!

Attached: 1553788683407.jpg (700x886, 356K)

>tfw too lazy to download from your awoo cloud to do a first post awoo

OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-yang-self-conscious-about-his-wang

Attached: laughing hydrocarbons.jpg (320x454, 74K)

completely organic

Attached: #IStandWithSchiff.jpg (643x563, 181K)

Calling her an elitist triggers her massively, FYI. It's her hot button.

Attached: Elitist.png (1298x1476, 324K)

What did Schiff do?

>Larry "Laura" Ingraham the discord tranny

>dumb finnposter

Attached: gb_wario_blast_featuring_bomberman_p_m6t5vy.jpg (300x300, 38K)

"ORANGE MAN STILL BAD"

An insult to looney toons to me.

Kek, aoc is daffy duck

Attached: FFA77AD2-AE06-4372-A617-AF997BAABB5F.jpg (474x437, 19K)

Attached: Dear Adam Schiff, STEP DOWN.jpg (783x1951, 745K)

Attached: 1553791912408.jpg (1080x1350, 317K)

>Waits until next thread is posted to respond in previous
>said 4 times in February in front of buissness types
>hurr sure ignore what actually happens because he says...
I though trump was a liar who goes back on his promises?
google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html
>A quick glance at the notice reveals that while the secretary contradicts himself, the outlines of a policy—to the extent they can be read that way—hew closely to conservative orthodoxy on housing, which is to reject federal efforts to demolish the walls that wealthy white suburbs have built. HUD’s new approach does not appear likely to increase production or decrease segregation. Instead, it poses a series of questions that appear almost painfully rudimentary on the heels of the Obama administration’s six-year effort to draft the AFFH rule (and 50 years of rampant local disregard for the FHA), such as:
>• “Instead of a data-centric approach, should jurisdictions be permitted to rely upon their own experiences?”
>• “How much deference should jurisdictions be provided in establishing objectives to address obstacles to identified fair housing goals, and associated metrics and milestones for measuring progress?”

Attached: 471824A1-4D36-4A5C-BF79-921A0CD49CC0.jpg (1024x684, 126K)

There is literally more illegal immigration, more illegals getting released into the interior, more criminals released from prison, and more gun control under Trump than there was under Obama

Attached: 1533550684334.jpg (531x438, 71K)

There it is.
How can you beat that for $7.10?

Attached: IMG_20190328_113746.jpg (1944x2592, 1.21M)

mmmm Ranch-ing business

>talkstreamlive.com/program/infowars_radio
AJ is on reporting on congress.

Attached: 1533792805228.png (352x350, 285K)

Attached: 1449922677096.gif (245x280, 1.03M)

What the fuck does the mean? They are shut basically, they just can't keep people from pouring in and by law they aren't allowed to immediately send them back.
Asking for a change in immigration law that is DoA in Congress a putting all blame on Trump is retarded.

How do you 'seal the border' if you can't pass any laws?

sit back and enjoy the ride

Attached: IMG_9348.jpg (424x604, 66K)

Attached: 1480221858263.png (275x273, 71K)

First one isn’t true just in the past 2 months overall. 2nd isn’t true. Not true. Not true

But why is it happening now?

Attached: 1542213337682.png (895x1211, 483K)

>pol will ignore this

Grocery story 'za, especially when it's priced down. Pizza chains are almost always overpriced.

Attached: 34263547657.jpg (630x340, 157K)

holy cope

Attached: 1537192110747.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Article II, Section 2, Clause I of the Constitution:

> the President of the United States is “Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States.”

Attached: 1543750528907.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

>Sensible chuckle in Boomer

>twitter.com/RepMarkGreen/status/1111277443371937792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Attached: SchiffReport.png (1270x1716, 1.21M)

>208109019
>There is literally more illegal immigration, more illegals getting released into the interior, more criminals released from prison, and more gun control under Trump than there was under Obama
Wrong

Yeah it’s not trumps fault he’s been completely ineffective

1st one not true. The 2nd one isn’t. The third one isn’t. The fourth one isn’t. You lying is not me coping

Attached: 5C4140DB-8163-4D2C-8B97-3361B20736C4.jpg (550x681, 50K)

Remember: It's always Trump's fault
Never the Senate or Congress, but Trump
It's always solely his fault, even though he is basically trying to do everything on his own

Attached: uniparty.png (631x436, 321K)

Remember, last night Trump said we've got HUNDREDS OF MILES OF WALL under construction or starting soon. Mexicans and jungle goblins from points southward know the clock is ticking. A final zergrush before wall completion is expected, if unpleasant.

Attached: army corps of engineers building wall.png (1158x778, 837K)

N

>not "featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series"

What are you trying to insinuate? You gonna shoot and kill migrants willingly giving themselves up to border patrol and security officials?

Attached: 1553723357764.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

typical leftist
>let me just call facts wrong because I don’t like them

why don't you (You) him, lad?

Attached: image (2).png (1366x735, 1.37M)

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

Refugee/immigration industry

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

I

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

I seriously want to fucking die. This president is god damn worthless and he already completely ruled out guarding the boarder with machine guns.

So that's it.
It's over.
They will never stop coming.
Gun control will never stop coming.

Once niggers and spics replace us?
Jews will drive over the nigger and spic homes, tell them that the U.S isn't real, and that the land belongs to them.

It's fucking over.
I hate this planet.
Curse this nigger infested kike planet.
Don't say it can never happen, cause it's happening right now, and there will come a day it will happen here and abroad as well.

Attached: Fuck all kikes.png (201x236, 59K)

Why don't you send all your muslim immigrants to my country?

We would gladly accept them

>Trump wants to do thing
>literally everyone else in both parties tries to stop him
WE MUST REMOVE TRUMP

>American Sóybean Association

Attached: 1539225857244.gif (500x283, 581K)

Ever notice how he always avoids to say how much is built?

>been completely ineffective

Attached: B6BCF7F1-A04C-4660-AA5C-E1C3C47C4E33.jpg (769x1024, 105K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

He's been immobilized, with his own Party working against him.... until now.
Now is when things start to change, and you will be distracted by all the wrong things.

Attached: 1486356059570.jpg (790x1000, 169K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

live shot of Trump executing executive powers

Attached: 1547357133413.jpg (480x360, 71K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

Attached: 1552883411818.gif (328x168, 67K)

Attached: 1541274290685.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Attached: F6C12614-8456-43D6-BDBF-71F8EF9B9E93.png (633x846, 375K)

> using statistics that do not account for the demographci shift to argue that illegal immigration is down
( this is what CNN does )

Attached: 1527640452063.png (988x854, 1.21M)

Trump cares too much about actual scandinavians to do that.

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

I am telling there's a way, but there's no will.

then why dont jews follow christ?

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

> Trumpfag starts the spambot.

Like a clock.

Biden is out. You can basically ignore him in the polls now. No way he is running.

Attached: 63c87b2f5157a1633b578d87e305b1250c703d6444d7b19cf5ceeb080b27559d.png (475x549, 249K)

This.

Neat, something that can be changed with a flick of a pen by the next president.

Opsec, you dumb nigger. If mexigoblins know how much wall is done and how much is left, they've got a map to the places where they can still cross. We won't get a firm number until it's done.

Ever notice how your goalposts shift every time he gets more money and new construction projects begin?

>pineapple on pizza

Attached: 15479169144721.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

Attached: big bone awoo.png (900x900, 316K)

Tariq is being extra Tariq today

Attached: SWSBS.png (1272x1206, 300K)

>i make zero sense
We know, Finnposter.

Totally doesn’t make sense. Illegal immigration is at a net negative anyway

Attached: DDA46669-E301-4200-8917-AED42EAA02CA.jpg (588x1024, 120K)

Spit it out, Finnkike. Enlighten the rest of /ptg/ with your wisdom that top White House officials and lawyers couldn't think of.

Attached: 1553723864563.jpg (2000x1333, 578K)

>border is collapsing
source?

FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER
FUCK ALL JEWS
BRING BACK HITLER

Who are they gonna go with then? Bernie? Unlikely. Pretty sure it's gonna be Biden

Reminder to stop engaging the proxyniggers from shariablue and media matters.

Bro quit moving the goalpost we’re trying to play here.

nobody cares about this dumb fat ugly nigger, not even dems, they'll arkancide her before they let her ruin their chances of getting a dem back in the white house to resist le bad orange man

Go yell at Congress, then.

what is everyone mad about today

>q-quick Kushner gave the order, the immigration base is getting uppity again!

Attached: 1546448123125.png (506x457, 304K)

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

can't wait until ben loses his shit and uses the n-word again. come on benny boy, i know you want to.

Attached: files.jpg (448x448, 37K)

Now THIS is cope
>it doesn’t count!!!

Attached: 3F3E03C6-EF2D-415C-8C9C-DE3D8DDCA8E2.jpg (1276x1236, 315K)

>MUH ADL
This kike is beyond controlled opposition

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #1–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–