Is Jim Jefferies "our guy"?

>Doesn't agree with the burka
>Drew a picture of Mohammed the Prophet LOL
>"If a Dingo ate a bloody muslim baby it would've vomitted." Kek 10/10
>"I'm not a big fan of Islam." - Redpilled?

What do you think Jow Forums? Is Jim dare I say, /our guy/?

Attached: our guy.jpg (3000x1688, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbJjMHaBC4E
youtube.com/watch?v=PjLSYRkbM_8
youtube.com/watch?v=odCQhAezB_Q
youtu.be/PjLSYRkbM_8?t=1224
youtube.com/watch?v=DguEtY3Aa8k
imdb.com/name/nm3179731/?ref_=nmbio_trv_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he's an anti gun atheist peice of shit.

>athiest

lol KILL THE INFIDELS xd

100% soggy cunt

No he's a fucking sellout. If he obviously thinks these things off camera, why does he promote them on camera? Faggot sold his soul to the devil.

It's a shame, he started off has having some pretty funny stand ups in his early days. But now I am ashamed to even be from the same country as this fucking turd.

why does he promote the opposite on camera*

this.
he is lucky avi hasn't seen his old O&A appearances yet.

he basically admitted to drugging and raping an underage girl, and abused and mocked a mentally retarded boy on the air.

screencap this post, because the media is going to turn on jeffries any day now... they will find those O&A clips and the skeletons will come out of his closet like a tsunami.

Attached: 3573578.gif (860x645, 131K)

jeffires is ourguy/ but he got caught undercover doing these jokes. He larps as a faggot leftist bu irl is secretly bastey

>jeffires is ourguy/
lel you are a dumbass

Being this much of a boot licker faggot

No, he's a beta bitch boy who serious needs to get smacked in the mouth.

Link? What's O&A?

Dumb newfag you just post the link not the html embed code lmao

Not in public so no.

>he is lucky avi hasn't seen his old O&A appearances yet.
I'm actually embarassed that Comedy Central basically did the type of sabotage reporting to American politicians at the highest level for about 10 years with Jon Stewart and none of them caught on, they tried with Aussies for maybe a year(?) and they already got wise to it

damn

this is just one clip of jefferies mocking and abusing a mentally disabled boy for an hour.
there is at least 10 hours of jeffries admitting to and saying disgusting things on opie and anthony..
just search 'jim jefferies opie anthony'

youtube.com/watch?v=cbJjMHaBC4E

Is that what bootlicker means?

also watch this documentary on jefferies, he is a well known sick molester in the comedy world.

I fucking hate this guys fake accent.

>"but he's Australian!"

Yes, and he's exaggerating his accent. In the same way any American here could probably decently imitate different American accents to a foreigner but actual speakers with that accent can tell it's bullshit.
Hope Avi nails his arse to the fucking wall, but seriously Avi release the full video ffs.

Attached: 1464947369338.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

>trying to imbed a video
>1 post by this ID
Hmm

Did you just try and post the embed html? Lmao fucking dumbass

Yea and then he cut all that out and tried to make the guy he interviewed look like an evil piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=odCQhAezB_Q

Jim Jefferies admitting he drugged a 17 year old and then fucked her. Isn't that rape?

>Jim Jefferies View On Muslims And Islam (2012) "You're all a bunch of nutjobs"

youtube.com/watch?v=DguEtY3Aa8k

It's kind of weird how Jow Forums is selectively reactive. Actually it isn't considering nothing here is organic for the most part, but either way, Jeffries and his ilk are a big problem when it comes to misinformation. Avi has basically handed him over with a smoking gun and Jow Forums will sleep on it. It's odd, meantime they are probably attacking someone for a random tweet that is inconsequential.

i think the fact that he drugged and raped a 17 year old is enough to have his show cancelled.

but the fact that he bragged about it.. and then told the whole world her full name on radio and ACTUALLY INSTRUCTED them to 'look her up', might be enough to have him arrested and charged.

we should find that girl and get her to go to the police about it... (shouldn't be too hard, he said her full name)
DRUGGING SOMEONE BEFORE SEX IS RAPE

Attached: 657835683568.jpg (640x480, 31K)

ya I copied the wrong URL, chill out.

>but either way, Jeffries and his ilk are a big problem when it comes to misinformation. Avi has basically handed him over with a smoking gun and Jow Forums will sleep on it.
Sad but true.

What was her name?

Is someone /ourguy/ just because he made a bunch of anti-muslim jokes?

No. Fuck off.

"georgina bailey, the grandaugher of manuel from faulty towers."

listen from 20:15

im sure she is not happy that he told the world that he drugged and fucked her at 17, she could probably be easily convinced to come forward about it.. unless she has already been paid off by jefferies..

imdb.com/name/nm3179731/?ref_=nmbio_trv_5

>

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

I agree. Really the reason I didnt push it was because at the end of the day people would have disregarded it and just said "it's just another hateful rascist white guy disrespecting minorities."

>only says those things when he thinks the cameras are not rolling and in private
>publicly he's a puppet to protect islam

lol

I know i know, i clicked the wrong one to copy I know better

he's just another unfunny faggot

GTFO newfag

Attached: 0191_-_T8XuwcN.png (974x715, 17K)

I unironically thought he was a pretty funny comedian but as a politcal puppet he is just sad

He’s a faggot who is against self defense. Fuck that fat kangaroo fucker.

No. He is a scummy, gronk, piece of shit with no real principles and I'm embarrassed to be from the same country as him.

Jesus christ they have such a low level of competency for who they hire to do this shit. Usually the shills are so obvious because they only understand surface layer shit from here and havent spent 10+ years sifting through the irony, satire and slide threads but YOU oh do you fucking top the charts not even knowing how a computer works.

I user bestow upon you the high honor of being the dumbest fuck that's ever been paid to subvert human beings. You are garbage on top of more garbage.

So take your purposely misleading post and use it to fuck your mother.

Oh and tell your masters I said fuck you.

Attached: 1523668295978(2).gif (500x327, 198K)

>Why does he promote the opposite on camera
I don't think he's ever said he's pro burka, anti drawing mohammed, or a fan of islam. What specifically is hypocritical that he does?

except for all his millions of times being a lefty

Jim Jefferies is a slimey piece of shit, a weak moral coward, a whore, the type of person who will say anything and do anything just to maintain his shitty half-fame. no balls, no spine and no smarts

>anti-gun

He's just another leftist shitbag who's afraid Islam will outlaw his favorite degenerate pass-times.

People like him can be used as useful idiots in opposing immigration, though.

nah. he's alright but he's just a basic normie who parrots dumb shit about guns, his most famous bit because libtards think his basic "guns r bad mmk" bit is hilarious.

but he makes rape jokes and the feminazies hate him because of that.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

One of the biggest faggots promoted by the Jew media.

No.
He's a fucking coward.

You mean besides "orange man racist" every single episode of his dumb fucking show because orange man wants less people in from islamic 3rd world shit holes

No and I'm not watching your garbage show

I thought he was pretty funny with eddie ifft on the talking shit podcast back in the day. But then he got married and had a kid and started sucking comedy central dick. When he started telling americans what rights we should and shouldn't have he lost me forever. He's a slimier version of jimmy kimmel, with even more skeletons in the closet.

>orange man bad
That's a bit of an over simplification of why people don't like trump. And it's not an unreasonable assumption to make that Trump is racist/bitgoted.

Still don't even see how this counts as being hypocritical either. Just shows a difference of opinion.

Fuck off Jim

Lol nice counter argument you fucking idiot.

That's HTML code, not a URL, boomer. Maybe you shouldn't lie on your resume when you apply to be a fucking democrat shill.

Islam is the only way to save the west at this point, neocons are beyond help.

Counter argument implies there is an argument. Jim is a sellout, and was better off when he did his stand up. "Le orange man bad" is the same bit that he and 90 trillion other """""comedians"""""""" are doing, it's not funny, insightful or clever. It's the lowest hanging fruit in comedy history, and he is just another faggot in it for the money because it's fashionable to put on TV. This is an objective fact, and if you're too blind to see that, then eat my asshole. Again, fuck off Jim.

jims okay he is doing dodgy shit and it is obvious
it is so clumsy

"Orange man bad" isn't clever either man, it's the laziest of strawmans you can get. You act as if Trump shouldn't be joked about and that nothing he does is worthy of making jokes. Anyone who is as big of a clown as Trump deserves to be mocked to some degree. I agree it's often overused, but you can't expect people to not joke about something so obvious. With the same logic you should be angry with any comedian joking about political correctness, veganism, or SJW's.

Also, all I asked was what was hypocritical that he's done. None of your replies even address it. Infact, you replied to my post with something not even fucking related to what I asked as if you were answering. How retarded are you?