Who the fuck is buttigieg?

who the fuck is buttigieg?

Attached: 1537687162448.png (627x587, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's offering 1001$ a month

the future dem nominee and loser to drumpf

/BUTTBUDDIES/

BUTTGANG BUTTGANG
BUTT I GAY

Can he do it? This is a quality irl meme.

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

>three years to assemble a roster of powerful presidential nominees that offer a significant challenge to Trump's presidency
>yeah uhhhh how about uhhhh that old vice president and uhhh Bernie Sanders? I guess?

Lmfao is there a more incompetent organization than the American Democratic party?

buttboy is a fag

and a free gf

>buttboy
kek and who
Also KASICH SURGE
Hungry for revenge

DADDY

Kasich lmao. Remember how butthurt he was after he dropped out

The problem here is that Yang memes are weazing all over Trumps grindage when they should be focused more on the Democratic crusters in the primaries

Attached: pauly.jpg (625x415, 87K)

He's surging after the latest poll showed him in third place in first-in-the-nation Iowa.

Attached: JUST.png (954x342, 238K)

BUTTigieg :DDD

>who's the other candidate?

Attached: ZomboMeme 28032019101833.jpg (627x587, 122K)

do you have any idea what Trump means?

Wouldn't shock me if Buttigieg actually has a decent shot at the primary. As a lowly mayor in Indiana he's got the underdog appeal, he's a veteran, he doesn't act like an angry asshole like the rest of the field, and being gay he gets the minority points that the progressives demand.

On the other hand, being gay and being only a mayor would likely cause him to lose in the general.

He has no chance, he's a white male trying to get a nomination for the Democrat party. DOA candidacy right there.

a gay butt
democrats literally want a gay butt to fly around the world meeting with countries that execute gay butts

>Sanders getting cucked by the DNC pedo elite, the sequal.

>He has no chance, he's a white male

1. Buttigieg is a homosexual, giving him more progressive victim points than being female.

2. The top two candidates in the Democratic primary polls right now are Biden and Sanders. Furthermore, if you combine all the white males' numbers (Biden, Sanders, O'Rourke, Buttigieg, etc.), they account for over two-thirds of the polling support right now nationally.

*Buttskreig

It's what the Germans did to France in 1940 only with butts.

>literally who has almost the double of yangshill
cannot make this shi tup

>1. Buttigieg is a homosexual, giving him more progressive victim points than being female.

That's sexist. Everyone knows that pretty white women are the most oppressed people on earth.

Even better, he will take us to war against the Saudis and other Muslim radicals.

This is going to be the worst election ever.
It might be fucking hung.
Actually, hopefully it will be fucking hung, out side congress on oaks.

kek

I'd vote for Buttplug.

This is America you fucking idiot. we don't have hung elections

Attached: kelly kelly.jpg (630x1200, 158K)

Maltese people are a master race destined to rule over humanity, Buttigieg is your God now. Get used to it sweety

Who the fuck are the Republican Cucks voting for Corker?????

buttigieg more like buttigay lmao

This, Buttgieg's name has memetic properties, once I heard it appears in my mind for no reason and makes me laugh.

>joke
>your head

But he sucks cock for breakfast. That puts him up the oppression ladder a few rungs.

>buttigieg more like buttigay lmao
Awful.

Attached: 1512120259072.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

BUTT
GANG
BUTT
GANG
BUTT
GANG

That doesn't matter having a white male is terrible optics for any DNC vote drive, he's never going to make it even if there weren't superdelegates.

>BUTTGANG

Attached: 1528362146070.png (642x640, 825K)

>He has no chance, he's a white male trying to get a nomination for the Democrat party.

Not really, non-whites really love old white men as long as they are also anti-white.

Attached: alabama election by race.jpg (2048x1152, 126K)

we really missed that opportunity

If he's an old school democrat.. that really spice things up though.

My sides. Gone.

It doesn't matter if he's gay he's still an evil white male

Not if they are given a choice. In a race between a non-white male and a white male they will always choose the non-white regardless of policy. Buttgag has no chance.

can you tell me the joke please so i can laugh about it

It's probably people who think Trump will die/get impeached and then Pence getting primaried

Based whites. Could you imagine how amazing our country would be if all the non-whites (including jews) disappeared? Our elections would turn into elections between Pat Buchanan and William Pierce.

based

Your penis.

It's the entire political structure. Let's not pretend Republicans fielded an any less pathetic field in 2016.

Trump is about the best you can do with this system user. That's all I got from that election. You are dealing with a machine that can't agree with anything right wing due to conditioning. It's tried to fix this problem for 50 years now.

Yang need to step up his game, 1k month, 1 chinese gf and a fake ferrari.

John Kasich still exists?? I thought he just vanished after failing in 2016...

Attached: NxQSrz.gif (320x181, 1.37M)

Who here /BUTTGANG/???

Attached: 1548113491710.png (647x1000, 774K)

Wait till people actually learn about him
youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY

Why is andrew fucking yang the only fucking candidate with an actual platform? Every official website for every other campaigner I have seen has ZERO policy information to be found.
On that note,
BUTT GANG BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG BUTT GANG

buttsiege/buttskrieg?

What even are his policies?

Buttgieg First faggot president. Make America Gay Again! MAGA!

Attached: D7C949CC-CBBC-4909-B66D-DABC0A4614A3.jpg (750x710, 423K)

What state did he even represent? I know NOTHING about John Kasich but he is always there , in the background...

Is he actually gay?

Attached: 150507141138-john-kasich-gallery-5-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 97K)

Actually you make a good point..

But I still feel he did some thing recently that bugged me.
>After the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in February 2018, Kasich called for restrictions on the sales of AR-15 style rifles
God dammit, so much for being the party with the gun lobby.

Attached: John_Kasich_meets_Nixon.png (499x359, 190K)

I think Buttzkrieg is best.

Oh yeah then , to Hell with Kasich. That meeting with Nixon was the only worthwhile thing that hes ever done.

>What state did he even represent?
He's the Governor of the State of Ohio.
He's pretty mixed. Like I don't like a couple of his policies, but other than that he seems pretty solid.
He likes gays though.. wtf?

>leaf
>doesn't know based buttplug
Do you belong to that 2% of Canadians who actually aren't gay?

Fuckin nasty... Yeah , I think Im all set with a "President Kasich"...

>Do you belong to that 2% of Canadians who actually aren't gay?
You mean the eunuchs?

Honestly though. If he switched those two positions, Trump could have been in some shit.

I counted cultural enrichment recipients among the other 98%

BUTTGIEG GANG

I hope biden gets the nomination. please let biden get the nomination.

Attached: joe_biden_children_google_image_search.png (1443x962, 1.25M)

buttgang is offering free dildos

I take it back, he cucked big time on migrants.

>cultural enrichment recipients among the other 98%
Pls explain.

Imagine the landslide.

not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep nuclear codes. I am Buttgang now

Anybody mauled by non-natives, the government or the health services. Including but not limited to people who have lost their eyes to an acid attack, their dick to a trannysurgery or accidentally had the wrong limb amputated by a genius Indian doctor.

I've never been so disturbed watching those videos.
Watching Brenton yeet some muslims? No problem. But this shit is just so off-putting.

Buttigang
Buttigang
Buttigang
Buttigang