I hate university culture

i despise my university and it people im now doing my master in theoretical physics and im starting to despise studying and it not about the study im the first in all of department of physics with hardly any effort my problem is with the people i hate them they are bunch of degnerate the women are a bunch of thots and feminist the men are drug addict and they love to acte westernize all what i see in them is bunch degenerate monkey i despise them some time i think about killing them all do you have the same experience with uni

Attached: 292909-universite-de-bordeaux-amphi-olivier-got-universite-de-bordeaux-866x495.jpg (866x495, 91K)

no, i had a good experience at uni
please don't kill anyone

Thot and feminist cultrue exist in Algeria?

Don't kill then Carthage user, graduate and fight for true Islam, the Islam of Averroes, the Islam of Algebra, the Islam of Calculus, the Islam that maintained the science the Romans and Greeks discovered alive, Muslims going to Europe are only becoming degenerates and they will destroy the Muslim world too, everything will become africanized if we don't unite and fight back

t. An olmec and Mayan descendant mixed with Spaniard and Irish.

Drop out and work in a restaurant, based and redpilled.

En fac de lettres et de sciences humaines c'est le pire

yes it starting to spreading to my country in the last years

surtout on France

hey men that what im planing to do but it hard to live around them but thnk for the positive message user

Go crazy man, but make sure to film it on a goPro and then post the video here.

Attached: ThisIsYourMother.gif (644x350, 3.93M)

nah men i want to finish my phd first then i would ether work at national lab or start my own business i will never teach or work at the uni lab

Yep, gave up a dissertation away from a PhD because I couldnt bring myself to suck up to the professors on the proposal.

Regrets? Nope, realized I would never be happy even after a PhD working with such clusterfucks.

if i ever do it i would film it

pourquoi c'est pareil en Algérie? Il y a des bobo progressistes et des antifas chez vous?

What university?

i definitely feel you men but i have a lot of male conservative professor some of them even full Islamic caliphate my biggest problem is the student

im do not want to dox my self

Antifa: Null et non avenu, en Algérie.
Progressistes: Niveau alarmant.
Was just trying to help. My squad is fine ready to punch faggots. After all, nobody would whine about it.

Attached: 1550849082015.png (563x542, 260K)

oui il ya des feminist et jest rencontrais un antifa est un communist tu peux imaginer combien jest voulus leur fracasser la tette

sahite kho mes bessah mane9derche neriseki lokane yethaleboli doula yerfedoni we zide 3andi deja 9adiya

tnaket dzayer

Attached: 54346764_326816434846860_2806883994065436672_n.jpg (930x960, 117K)

matkhafeche kho lokane tetekhlete ne9ocha hadoma les rahome yebanou ga3e yetekhebawe we balake yebanou le islamiyine

I just got an email from the university president talking about steps "we" are taking to achieve "diversity and inclusion goals" and the entire letter read like absolute gibberish. Just meaningless word salad. Absolutely unreal.

shit must be fucking dire if even algeria is getting pozzed. is literally nowhere safe?

went to a medium sized college studying chemical engineering. Surprised that most of my classmates were normies. Hard exams every semester and now about 50% of them have dropped out. Near the end of my education only the good classmates are left. They are actually nice to me. Have patience user, thot culture will die out naturally if you picked the right education.

yes degeneracy spread like aides when you give women freedom

yes im doing fucking theoretical physics and as you said the majority drop out in the first and second year but we have also biologie in my uni witch is filed with fucking thots

Not sure if VPN but if true then it's a very telling sign of how difficult of a time the trillionaires are going to have spreading degenerate culture to non-western nation's. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Basketball-American culture reaches Africa, I bet you the liberals will call them Nazis even though their black.

Attached: 42978E0000000578-4721488-image-a-1_1500764723185.jpg (634x904, 97K)

Not sure what's worse... being black while having white father or being white while having black father.

they call us Islamist or intégriste or backward but they are bunch of retard ho have no idea about even the most basic philosophical question like conscious or determinism or the fact that moral have no logical standing with out religion they bassically stuck at muh feeling phase

Well, don't be an idiot, or else you'll have to tolerate this hellhole more than once.

Science in the US has been completely pooified and turned into a giant shit fest of serfdom crossed with beuracracy where fat brahmin tenured professors sit on top and command an ever increasing army of H1b indentured servants for government grants

Any actual science that comes out of it is completely accidental and has pushed any Westernized (as in the classical sense) intellectually curious out.

and im not black im a kabyle and white skinned with green eyes and two of my three brother have blond hair

If you don't want people to gravitate to Western culture, actually offer them something of value instead of stoning and beheading for any thought outside of the Qu'ran.

hey men if i was living or studying in america i would had killed my self or done uni shooting or migrated to a less degenerate country like Poland

>Poland
>not degenerate

Pick one

Kicking out all the brown leeches out of this country and shooting the SJWs would fix a lot of things

hey cuck i do not care about the muh feeling argument and the thing that will keep my country away from your degenerate culture is religion

yes i agree with your solution but how do it and Poland is not perfect but is less degenerate then america

Attached: Gerila TV calaki_calakiya_gire_lelkan_23_10_2018.webm (852x480, 2.96M)