White kid vs 5 blacks inside public bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=bBeAsvAkYuI

Why do black men always take their shirts off when they fight?

Attached: 596707077070808944757558.png (828x453, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y2raj3MgyQE
youtube.com/watch?v=GwmLL054slA
hln.be/regio/kruisem/politie-schiet-gewapende-man-dood-in-centrum-van-kruishoutem~ab931261/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based, "you got like 4 guys on me, what the hell is this"

>2016

Ever watched hockey? That's why.

>Published on 8 Sep 2016

blacks are pusspuss

This isn't new, and everybody knows that niggers can't fight 1v1.

Attached: 1530240528007.webm (500x508, 1.73M)

So we don't get your blood on our clothes when we break you nose and jaw. Blood is hard to wash off.

That little weasel who kept sucker punching should be shot

>needs help fighting a white boi

Yea, that's always how they do it. Same with spics.

Cringe. Nice LARP its so niggers don't ruin their only shirt

Pull up your pants. Nobody wants to see your dirty ass undies.

this is why you carry a shank
American public schools are more like prisons these days. Be ready to shank somebody if they fuck with you.
Dead serious.

Omg I love this *-*

That last move with the head dunk either killed the nigger or made him blind for life, a bit of a dick move.

like you ever wash your clothes, you could drink bleach and sweat air freshener and it would still stink like a monkey

Why are whites such pussies? Never, NEVER have mercy on a nigger, always go for the killing, you will always win, nigs are very afraid of death

because feels... nowadays white kids are probably scared, since they’ll most likely get charged with a hate crime if they beat the negro too well. really a no win situation.

Have you ever accidentally touched one? All they do is sweat. They're greasy as fuck. Maybe they think it gives them an advantage by making them slippery? Nah, they lack the foresight for that, must he something else.

I remember a long time ago in a Facebook group a Mexican kid (tho he looked castizo) uploaded a video of him beating the shit out of a negro in his high-school, tho was in the times I was a niggerlover retard so I didn't save it, if you go all out on nigs they loose because they are not used to face people that actually want them dead.

He did that in the United States, since he was an immigrant.

>Why are whites pussies?
One white kid still won against five niggers who always have to jump people instead of 1v1 fights.

>meanwhile in France

youtu.be/y2raj3MgyQE

Attached: niggerlocker.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

Niggers are cowards at heart. I noticed that when I was boxing growing up, they break when things get difficult.

Whites are inheritly better fighters than blacks. Their animal insincts know this which is why they fight in packs. Ever seen a black combat fighter? He has 18 coaches telling him how to fight, physical potential they have but they cannot learn or train themselves and as always terrible endurnace

???

That was a nice leg kick desu. And all of you should be aware that niggers dont fight 1 on 1. Never be afraid of a sole nigger, they are cowards and they know it. Always be aware among multiple niggers, they have no pride or honor and revel in jumping whites.

He's saying because the opponent may pull your shirt over your head and then beat you senseless. I've done this.

1000 keks

Blacks are pussy bitch cowards. Can’t fight one on one like a man.

Thats when you take your gun out and waste them all for being pussies.

Niggers can't fight. They are mentally, emotionally and physically inferior.

That fat nigger was too slow.

If you are fighting against a hockey goon remove that shirt asap.
Been there done that it's like traditional jiu jiitsu without the gay kimonos.
Not a fighting sport per say but its a reflex he has, will also try to shake you around and even suffocate you with your shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwmLL054slA
That's a cousin of mine

And we still fuck your women, stupid ass white bois lmao.

Just kidding, in all seriousness these white kids don't fuck around. That kid wasn't even shaken when those 4 faggots tried to take him down, that's one strong motherfucker.

And that one where the nog gets picked up and slammed to the ground? That's like visual Mozart

Is taking a nog to the ground the number one proven way to defeat it?

That orange cuck was pathetic too. He is dead and the other lowlives in prison.

One down, just 1 billion more to go

Low leadership and only win in numbers

Attached: Wh_main_grn_goblins_spear.png (120x260, 73K)

Jew Cunt and tribe from YT allows this. Shitty Ramstein vid gets an age restriction.

Attached: hamites and shemites explained.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

We will castrate your sons and bleach your daughters, shitskin is hard to wash off but in the end, it'll come off.

story?

why do blacks always fight in groups against one person?

heh the nigger deserved it

21 year old niggers in still in highschool think they're tough fighting 14 year old freshman. keep redpilling the next generation, when we fight back it will be to pack you onto trains and ship you to the gas chambers.

Because they are pussies, its why liberals love them.

I once read it. Impossible to find. Actually not the story, but the news article with their names, what they did and the prison sentences. The backstory wasn't mentioned.

Attached: 1540502923562.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

they have to attack in packs because they are yellow bellied cowards.

kill the racist pigskin

fuck you leaf, just wait till he meets someone when he doesnt have a big ass jersey to hang on to.

>That last move with the head dunk either killed the nigger or made him blind for life, a bit of a dick move.
>a bit of a dick move
It was 4 on 1, you bbc-gargling faggot. At that point restraint and "not killing/disfiguring" is a losing strategy against a pack of feral niggers. This pussy attitude is why your women and children are being raped and murdered by literal savages, Sven.

No I mean when the guy grabs a hold of the niggers head whe he lies down and slam it down in the concrete, I mean do you know what happens with blows to the back of the head?

I didn't defend the nigger you dumb leaf. But as a white person I have standards, we're not them leaf, we're not them

Attached: 1549164476770.webm (1214x502, 2.94M)

Also 4 niggers on 1 guy, I think you looked at the wrong post, fren.

They are poor and can't afford for their shirts to get ripped

Attached: goblin_slayer_niggers.jpg (300x168, 29K)

I have standards too. If they want to act like animals they can get put down like animals. If they want to be treated like men then they can act like men and not chimp out.

Unfortunately the smell of nigger doesn't wash off

Attached: white boy btfo.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

ready when you are

>No I mean when the guy grabs a hold of the niggers head whe he lies down and slam it down in the concrete, I mean do you know what happens with blows to the back of the head?
Yeah, brain damage. But on average they dont have much brains to damage anyway. And if it killed them, nothing of value was lost.

>I didn't defend the nigger you dumb leaf. But as a white person I have standards, we're not them leaf, we're not them
You're right, were not them. We are worse and they need to be reminded that we are both compasionate and uplifting for the world when we want to be, and also just as equally destructive when threatened. That makes the duality of the white man. "White people are nice until they are not." Niggers only understand strength and violence, so the only logical solution is to be more brutal, than them. They openly want you dead, so the kid gloves come off.

Attached: IMG_20180530_141234.jpg (480x792, 37K)

Sandniggers here in Europe are the same but they also carry knives in case something like in the OP happens and their victim gives them a harder time than they thought.

They hunt in packs because they are cowards. If you get in a 1v1 fight with a sandnog here in Germany he will pussy out and come back later with like 5-10 of his family members guaranteed.

Yea overkill, I got charged for 3 kicks to the head after ko. This dude was charged for sure. Maybe even attempted man-slaughter.

cuz not every is a 5 foot something pedro faggot.

Stop Sven, just stop

Attached: ODIN HIMSELF laying down the law.webm (404x720, 1.82M)

No such thing as overkill in a fight. Dominate or be dominated.

All I ment it was overkill, if you're going to kill someone do it the right way.

Also stop with these fucking "all swedes are cucks LMAO HAHAHA XDDddDXDDDxdDD" it's far from the truth.

waa waa waa. If niggers don't want to get killed in a streetfight they shouldn't behave like literal animals to begin with.

Attached: 1553776670617.jpg (474x346, 49K)

I love that one

If you weren't cucks your women and children wouldn't be getting raped and murdered by the muslim and african hordes occupying your country.

That's bullshit and you know it. Niggers were literally bred for physical performance and NOTHING else.
Listen to based Miguel here, he know whats up. Honduras has the second highest rate of murder per capita in the world.

nah all you guys are cucks btw wheres your license at kiddo

The most pathetic thing in the world is how when any white guy starts to win a fight on a nigger, 5 nigs come up from behind and get all rapey like a bunch of faggots.
It's every fucking time.

Attached: 1551783620383.gif (300x268, 617K)

>physical performance and NOTHING else.

thats why a brute can't fight a human.

>typical amerimutt education
>all europe follows UK way of governance.

woah there bud dont think you are any better than those faggots in the eu

Daily reminder to never put your hands in your pockets in public, and to always keep your head on a swivel and to keep your distance from fellow "new Europeans".
>Turn your back, you get the black (eye)

Attached: blax relax.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

>take their shirts off when they fight

so the other guy can't grab their shirts

Harder to throw or get a hold of. Have you not read the dragon dildos and oil police arrest pasta from /b/?
Sven sucking nigger dick, no surprise

Yes because we can all, at the same time, guard the streets, every minute of every day. It's not at all the fucking political situations fault, where 2000 cops quit last year, and that's like 15% of our entire police force. Police are not allowed to come forth with anything publicly if they have a brown skin, so everything is hushed down. And people following Swedish news have no clue how fucking fooled they are being.

We're almost at a North korean censorship level, and you make fun of the whitest people on earth. There was a reason Hitler never invaded us, you dumb, fucking, tunnel vision faggot leaf.

Sounds like hell. At least back here our gov is totally incompetent.

Is that the fucking Golden One?

sadly no

Attached: RACCOONS WELCOME.webm (676x872, 2.99M)

ROFL because of internet now every fucking kid does MMA moves LOL

>relying on cops for your protection
Again, you're cucks cus you arent fighting back. I make fun of you Sweedes because you're responsible for your own protection, not the cops since they are cowards who are complicit in your country's current shit. The people who got you into his shit is your people and they won't fix it because of how cucked and spineless you are. If you don't want to be insulted, prove us wrong and take your country back. Get those 2000 former cops in on this. You'll bolster your ranks faster if you get them on board, and if they have any compitent training they could train the newcomers how to fight. Why is it that a fucking leaf making fun of you draws more ire than your own gov and police bringing in all these nigger invaders and covering up their crimes while giving said invaders your taxes? Being "the whitest people on Earth" means nothing when you won't defend yourself from enemy occupation.

shut up boomer chang. When they beat your old I will call the cops. You wanted them. You got them.

Ahem... maybe you feel you are being treated unfairly?

>dick move
Like jumping a lone person with 5 friends. No wonder Sweden is falling apart- having sympathy for the attackers is call Stockholm syndrome for a reason I guess. When Muhammad is raping your wife do you ask her to go easy on him?

And that's why non-white women love white men!

Same shit happens here in Belgium. Just not too long ago a muzzie stabbed someone in the throat and he was shot to death by cops shortly after, and all the SJW's were shitting on the cops for having "executed" this poor confused soul. WTF he just tried to cut someone's head off.
Link with vid: hln.be/regio/kruisem/politie-schiet-gewapende-man-dood-in-centrum-van-kruishoutem~ab931261/
Btw they only shot him once, in the leg. Idiot just bled out yet all the nu-cucks know better ofc

Attached: anarcho-tyranny.jpg (933x1600, 283K)

If you win there’s a good chance you get hate crime charges- if you lose you get your ass beat/ possible killed and nog probably won’t get in much trouble. Best thing to do is avoid the groid. If you have to fight- go bananas. Whites lose fights to blacks because they are savage and dont fight with any integratey. They will start off with a hay maker- and kick you while your down- they fight to win. Strike first and don’t let up. They fear a lot more than you think, that’s why they always act tough- you can scare easily.

bots are in this thread why am I the only human being on Jow Forums all of the time

96 / 15 / 72 / 2

there was not 72 poster in this thread

>boomer chang
Who said I was a boomer or a chang?
I guess the truth is too hard to swallow, like Abdul's dick huh?

Attached: 20190328_172417.jpg (2576x1932, 1.08M)

he got redpilled that day