What does Jow Forums do with jehova's witnesses?

What does Jow Forums do with jehova's witnesses?

Attached: download (1).jpg (236x236, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Rosenkreuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank them for their time, politely decline their invitations to join their church as I am already a member of a Buddhist temple, ask if they'd like a coffee or a snack.

Tell them that jesus jesus Christ is their lord and savior and hes not arch angel Michael

Talk with them politely about Jesus.

Nothing, most of the time they are pretty chill. Since they come in the morinings I'm either at work or at church so it doent matter to me.

Ask them did they miss the mark on my door the previous ones left after turned away.

Weird stupid cult

Invite them in to tell them about Jesus

Invite them in sit them down in the kitchen and spew exactly the talking points from Jow Forums right back to them. They are absolutely horrified by the state of the world and leave with a feeling that the end times must be very very near. They don't even get to open their booklets. But they come back roughly once a month just to get their dose of redpills.

Have a job, so youre not home in middle of the fucking day.

Quit phoneposting on your obama phone

Point to my 'No Soliciting' sign and tell them to fuck off.

They are free meat for my rape dungeon.

They used to come over a lot, but then they didn’t come over for like 4 times one guy went to the hospital for injuries, and the 2 older guys don’t really know. I don’t really like there belief about the holy trinity. It’s fine they have their own faith.

Attached: 5907739A-AAD5-4D41-B5A1-CA78977051B9.jpg (750x932, 108K)

My Baptist dogs won't let them on my property.

show them my suzuki 250 motorcycle repair manual.

>be me
>born into it
>everyone (everyone) I know is a Jehovah witness
>entire family, and significant portion of extended family JW as well
>get baptized and now cannot leave organization now or else I will literally (LITERALLY) never speak to my mother or father ever again

Oh and it’s easy as fuck to get disfellowshipped. You literally aren’t allowed to have oral or anal with even your wife. You can’t even jack off during sex with her. Clown cult.

Someone please Brenton us. This shitty cult doesn’t get enough hate

Open the door naked, with a raging boner. Invite them in.

Attached: 91BLrzRXJLL._SL1417_.jpg (985x1417, 536K)

I used to work for the Exclusive brethren, another bunch of fundamental nuts.

This started wholesomely ... Got depressed at this shit by comment 6 or 7, ugh

Invite them in, offer them a beverage and thank them for stopping by. I then inform them of a high school gf that married into the religion. She was beat to death by her abusive husband, who the church convinced her to return to after the third time she was hospitalized. Tell them that he’s still a member of their church and if I ever see him, I’ll strangle him with my bare hands after I slaughter everything he loves.
That’s enough to make them never come back.

Leave this place before it consumes your life.
I’m not joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Rosenkreuz

>when a bunch of JW old ladies roll into your lower-class neighborhood in a brand-new Audi Q5

I tell them I'm a satanist and to fuck off

Attached: 1551161432852.jpg (1000x1244, 241K)

Tell them to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Welcome them in and ask if they've heard about the Jews.

bump

Invite them in for a beer and argue politics.

underrated

Turning 360 degrees is a full circle you mongoloid

>day off, wife out shopping
>Door bell rings
>Oh shit, gotta put on pants
>Run to door while pulling on wife's pajama bottoms
>Open door
>Fucking Jehovah's Witnesses
>Old guy, young guy
>Old points his finger into the air and asks me
>"Who rules the earth?!"
>"The banks!"
>Young guy smiles and nudges old guy
>Old guy noticeably irritated
>"No! Satan, the prince of darkness rules over earth!"
>myeyesglazeover.gif
>"Look man, I'm waiting for my wife to get home with groceries and this is my only day off this week"
>They 360 turn around and immediately leave
>Haven't been back in 6 years
I don't know what I said, but apparently it worked.

looks like someone doesn't have their loucense for this basket weaving forum yet

Would you an entire Jesus?

I've spoke with several. It was pretty amazing. Two chicks came to the door, both looking exfuckingclusive. I got hard on just by talking to them while blushing. Also the thing about it they had that "exotic" look to them. Also seemed strange, you can talk about anything you want with them, and in general about jehova's witnesses is that they all seem so genuinely interested into what they preach while being so polite and warmthful, curious thing about them.

>Comes to Jow Forums to complain they are against degeneracy

That's mormons

>You literally aren’t allowed to have oral or anal with even your wife. You can’t even jack off during sex with her. Clown cult.

True for anal, but wrong for the rest...

> being this new

>tfw the church people from last time said they would be back again after returning for the second time

Although I'm not religious I appreciate what they're trying to do.

Attached: 1530620310259.png (645x773, 24K)

Kek.

I ask them what they witnessed and yell "Objection!" every 2 or 3 sentences.