What causes white people to be such pieces of shit?

What causes white people to be such pieces of shit?

ktuu.com/content/news/Video-of-Alaska-father-and-son-illegally-killing-bear-shrieking-cubs-made-public-507736061.html?fbclid=IwAR1FpUyz80zE4js7l4yy_JeyhaLVazj3NLMd1pcd1SPHsFho_3C_IktmgIU

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1223, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-jussie-smollett-rahm-emanuel-kass20190326-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o7n9I8bCtkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the jews of course. where do you think you are?

Attached: 98766789.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>
Nice Slide. Tick Tock NIG NOG

DA Kim Foxx Expunged Jussie Smollett Files to cover herself

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-jussie-smollett-rahm-emanuel-kass20190326-story.html

What is wrong with white people?

What's wrong with killing animals?

Did they kill it because they think the bear is a threat or did they just do it for sport? I wouldn't necessarily want to have bears going all around where I'm trying to live.

nothing at all

DESPITE COMPOSING 13% OF THE POPULATION

OP bears are fags anyway.

Thats fucking impressive. Literally shirtless in fucking snow killing bears, I cant stand 30 degrees layered up in fucking issue gear cant imagine going shirtless hunting.

I generally don't care about hunting even I have but fuck man they literally say "we go where we want and kill what we want" that's just some kinda karma.

Whites are SICK!

Ironic part is white people love to LARP about how much they and only they love animals and meanwhile turn around and do this.
It was hibernating in its den. The mother's cubs are now orphans.

The people who arrested these fags, the people who found them guilty, the person who sentenced them, and the people writing articles about it and posting it on Jow Forums are all what skin color?

What exactly did they do wrong? Survival of the fittest faggot

They are pussies targeting comatose bears.

No, they're dead too.

>Black Bear
>It is listed by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) as a least-concern species, due to its widespread distribution and a large population estimated to be twice that of all other bear species combined.

WHO
CARES?

who do you think invented preservation laws in the first place???? let me give you a hint, it wasn't the indians.

Bears in Alaska will fuck you up. You're considered lucky to survive if all you have is 9mm against an angry bear. It's not some rare or defenseless fucking thing.

Attached: alaskan.jpg (1400x425, 120K)

Why hid your flag fag? They were very wrong to target hibernating family of bears.
White people put the cameras there and brought justice to these bears and will imprison the defective ones. There’s no race motivation in this event.

It’s almost like there’s different white people and we don’t share a hive mind. Sorry shitskin.

>kill animals to feel manly
>let chad niggers shit up your country because you are too scared to do anything about it
white people are nerdy the school shooters of race

The bear was asleep dipshit.

>the tv told me it’s this way.
Fuck off, a moose is more dangerous by far than any bear.
99% of bear hunts go shot and drop, the movie shit is an extreme rare exception.

>Hide
>Meat
It's a fucking bear. It's food and clothing.
Don't be a pussy and worry about a bear.
Jeez. Limp-wristed faggot.

Killing a hibernating bear is ok with you memeflag fag?

There is a time and place. A good white man knows to be stewards of the land. Kill bears in the correct season, not when they are hibernating and raising a new generation of bears. Otherwise there will be no more bears to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7n9I8bCtkg

They killed the cubs, too, dumbass.
>Bear-skin mittens
Circle of life, faggot.
Where do you think bear-skin rugs come from?

I would sooner shoot a bear then fuck a dog

That's nice. Can you answer my question?

Black bears are not too dangerous, they also not super aggressive unless cornered or with cubs. It's the brown bears/grizzlies you have to watch out for.

For what reason did they kill it?

9mm isnt enought. Need a 357 or a 10mm buffalo bore. Ive done back country camping in Alaska. They allow you do hunt black bear in Alaska. They overpopulate certian areas.

Good deflection from answering my question. Are you both posters?

U cant blame all white ppl
Dont be like that murica u should know better

>butcher billions of chickens, pigs, cows, turkeys, ducks etc every year
>no one bats an eye

>some rednecks kill a bear
>outrage
I love the hypocrisy of people who eat meat.

Life is long OP. Next time, Dad and son might not have their gun close by.

Bears. And niggers.
Many such cases!

Attached: just cope.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

The Indians are compassionate enough to not go around killing animals for fun. They dont need laws to stop them from being barbaric.

White people are the only people I know who like to kill for fun, and had to create laws to stop themselves from destroying entire species

How is it illegal? What source they pull this from? It's not illegal because it hurts their feelings

I’ve seen two grizzlies and more Blackbeard, and some moose.
The more wild of the two grizzlies (seen in diff regions) ran away immediately like I was death with a scythe to a man. The tamer one ate berries.

Not for profit, for sport

This, it's so fucking painful.

this seems extremely fake

looks like a mad tv skit

Ah they are poaching bear hide to sell. This is why they hanged people who poached back in the day.

>taking obvious bait
I honestly dont give a shit either way but the fact that you fags are getting so butthurt over dead bears shows just how new you are. Sympathy doesnt exist on Jow Forums

>a bear wouldn't kill you and your children if it was hungry and you were asleep
idgaf
>inb4 anything
yolo fagits

Attached: 3thumbsup.gif (271x300, 594K)

At least the bear lived a free and fulfilling life. The liberals outraged by this that eat chickens caged their whole life need to hang themselves

Watch the video they take the hide from the mother don't even take the meat.
This is wrong they should have their nose cut off their faces.

Bears are an amazing source of meat, fur, and fat.

You can live on the fat from a single hibernating bear for 4-5 months. It doesn't spoil easily, has a nice flavor, and is incredibly useful for cooking AND waterproofing fabrics.

The skin is also incredibly warm, and when tanned will last 20+ years as a perfect cold-weather blanket, or insulation for your cabin to keep the heat out.

Every bone except the skull is useful a bear. From bone broth to tools, you can use almost every part of their skeleton, and most bones are filled with nutrient rich marrow.

The head and skull should be discarded, or used as bait. The brain is not good for eating due to prion diseases.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

>What causes white people to be such pieces of shit?
imagine being such a weak faggot that you get butthurt over the death of nature's killing machines.

Black bears don't attack people unless the people provoke them you retard.

It's the faustian spirit, aka the european spark pushing white men ever onwards to glory and legend.

Stop making this thread over and over, please. It's not politics, nignog.

Meanwhile in niggerland

Attached: When_the_welfare_runs_low.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

>claims I was ignoring his points
>proceeds to ignore my points
Everything dies eventually faggot. No point in getting so high strung over a few dead bears in a state you'll never visit.

90% chance you're white people memeing but in case you aren't, literally every white person could do this and then slaughter its cubs and STILL be the most caring race on earth

what? bears are pieces of shit.
used to link in the kootenays, we'd use dogs to track them in the winter and dynamite the dens

>The Indians are compassionate enough to not go around killing animals for fun.

It had nothing to do with compassion.
Hunting for sport is a luxury for a society with an abundance of food and time.

A nomad race that is forced to follow animal migratory patterns to sustain themselves doesn't have the time or energy to hunt for sport. Food is scarce, and time is precious.

>dozens of species being threatened by niggers and chinks
>”gotta help those refugees”
>white people physically removing dangerous pests from their property
>”omg whitey so ebil”

doesn't bother me, but imagine torturing a child instead of killing it outright. don't care what you think - call me a new fag if you want. but a child doesn't deserve to be punished or harmed for other people's actions.

otherwise we're no better than the nig nogs we hate. why not turn them into uncle toms?

I never was high strung, I only addressed the criticism that all whites are evil because of these two individual’s actions; while annotating how indeed they are a vile crew.

How about reading the article and the relevant links?
Poaching is 100% illegal in many places. The fuck do you even know about hunting.
They lied to officials and covered up evidence of what they'd done. They KNEW what they did wasn't legal, it's not about hurt feelings dumbshit.

What’s wrong with it? Did you have a gentleman’s agreement with it?

Why is that worse than killing cows?

Do you have a brain?

you're not only not more moral than a nigger, but also more stupid than a nigger

still not as bad as niggers lol

Attached: nigger crimes.jpg (1688x2050, 1.09M)

When it considers your territory as its territory it considers it a provocation

Why weren’t there any horses in North America when Europeans got here?

I don't see a problem.
>waaa nature is fine unless umm something white people bad
The fuck? If they where black this wouldn't even make news same with all those lion hunters and shit I africa

Based schizo

>The Indians are compassionate enough to not go around killing animals for fun.

lmfao

Attached: redniggers.png (877x715, 527K)

Ypu've never gone hunting with natives have you?

>natives shoot half the animals they see once and let them run off with a bullet in them for laffs

>they club the animals they do want to death

>they leave the rest in a large pile of dying animals

Spoken like a true white man.
>I got so much free time, let me end the life of a mother and her two young children while they are sleeping.

>you'll starve but never die, in a world of hungry ghosts

Yeah whats wrong with killing animals to feel better instead of killing enemies of your people they are cucks that are going to be killed by the enemies they let sleep

Found the trailer trash. It was hibernating you faggots. I hope niggers make you another crime statistic.

Truly horrifying.

All weapons should be banned.

This is 2019, there's no place for savages anymore.

Attached: CapitalIsHoplophobia.jpg (1732x1105, 838K)

You're a retard, and you're talking out of your ass.

Nice slide thread

Attached: 1435211257901.jpg (885x688, 178K)

Fucking chads.

You're an idiot who got suckered into the noble savage myth.
The animal slaughters natives are allowed to do will make you blush and eat your words. They will kill way more than they need to eat entirely without compassion and do it just for fun.

>don’t kill the violent animals on your property

I’ll do what I want, thanks

Nothing

Yeah black bears are generally fucking pussies, they piss off as soon as they smell you.

Unless they live near a camp or garbage dump, then they can be a little aggressive. But they usually just get fat and lazy instead.

Attached: 3BC7F950-3A63-439B-8396-AFDF320A6866.png (500x624, 228K)

You're the retard, a bear will attack you when its territory and yours overlap

You know nothing about black bears, go watch more tv you fucking loser.

That's why we have laws, sometimes whites need to get the bullet too. Put them out in the woods at night with just a knife and a canteen, give them an hour head start, then send some hunters after them.

The brave memeflag, unable to even show his home flag, talking about the being fit. I'll come shoot you in your sleep. Aa you say: survival of the fittest! That goes for literally all of you.

Why, all those niggers that rape and kill your women and kids, they're just fit for the top! Violence is all that matters so if you get killed whomp whomp fag

I wouldn't say more stupid than a nigger, because a nigger doesn't think about it's actions before or after it commits to them. I just like thinking that somehow, if everything is right in their environment they could become a better person.

Who made you the black bear expert?

Motherfuckers. That's so wasteful.

His black skin

nothing

Had a bear on my step, just yelled at it and it took right off even though it was a mom with cubs. Left the cub behind, lmao.
They're only really dangerous in certain situations: hungry/starving, wounded, mothers, spooked, garbage fed.
Not too concerned about them, and reassuring to know that even a mom will take off.

Definitely not you; The guy who clearly knows fuck all. Black bears are literally the biggest pussy ass bears of them all.

Shit like this makes me have no sympathy for white genocide. Bring on the next stage of human evolution.

>forfeit property used in the offenses
Be American. Lose guns.

What causes black people to be such pieces of shit?

pic related

Attached: Do_Not_Watch_Somebody_Burns_To_Death_2.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

you'll hear no complaints from me
we genocided the bears from the UK a fucking age ago, and we've never looked back
who the fuck wants to risk a bear attacking you in the middle of nowhere? our island is tiny so fuck that!