The gaytheist cries out in fear as he is confronted with facts and logic

The gaytheist cries out in fear as he is confronted with facts and logic.

Attached: D4459896-BF21-4017-B9EC-D6D98B64A222.jpg (720x540, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Micro evolution is based and redpilled. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe in that

shut up already, kike

Attached: 1496521732472.jpg (863x1024, 224K)

"macroevolution" is just what is considered "microevolution" over a long period of time.

the general bone structure of all vertebrates is almost identical, including bones that are completely pointless in some species

why would space monkey do that if he could just start from scratch with every animal?

Code reuse

must have had a tight deadline
7 day sprints really suck

Kek

>not knowing the micro-evolution is a branch on the macro-evolution tree

Just yesterday in a atheist bashing thread some religious retard explicitly said that religious retarded don't do this exact thread

The more you know!

beat me to it
not an argument

>facts and logic
>a poorly edited jpg made by a flat-earther

>Anyone who posts that image

Attached: 1550572885587.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>all powerful being
>short on time and uncreative
really make one think

Attached: CHRISTCUCKS.png (844x1052, 90K)

Micro and macro evolution are the same thing just over different time scales

>humans below monkeys and tigers lmao

This board only exists to keep idiots busy, doesn't it?

It gets real slow in between happenings

/thread

even the Catholic Church teaches that evolution occurred
why is this such a hard concept

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.png (700x301, 25K)

At first I thought this was a meaningless image with some ad-hoc terminology and no sources made by a triggered christcuck but then I saw that it was facts with logic so now I'm sold and will murder the first person I meet that believes in evolution.
Thank you, OP.

>no
Wow dude, really showed us.

Feels good to be part of the 4%.
I don't have a moral proclamation on it, but it's a biological aberration. I also support abortion for retard babies and sterilisation of people with genetic defects which impede intelligence.

Failure to accurately catagorize transitional fossils is the result of two problems.. firstly, a very small percentage of dead animals actually fossilize. Secondly, the entire system itself and by exention binomialnomenclature at the lower levels is a catagory system that sucks at admitting degrees. Trasitional examples often wind up classified as one set or another despite showing mutations that show the transition... thats where the "where are the tranistional fossils user?" Meme comes from.

You have to know where to look.

Also phoneposting.

Can anyone post the original image without the gay ass black sun?

>Massive amount of evidence shows that mitochondria and chloroplasts are evolutionary descendants of ancient symbiotic bacteria: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis

Christfag response:
>Wow haha, I guess god must have created it that way haha.

Attached: 589ab0e3b614dd3e42db252db877d5b8.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

This. The there's no real distinction between the two. It's like saying that it's only possible to walk a few feet, but you can't ever walk a mile.

At least you cucks are gradually coming around to the fact that evolution exists. I suppose it'll take another century or so before your kind admits macroevolution and micro are one in the same though.

Atheists are almost ubiquitously annoying losers that act like they're hot shit for figuring out what anybody with a triple digit IQ has figured out since the dawn of time but, yea, Christfag copes are basically just like you said.
It's honestly pitiful.
Like watching a kid with no legs stuff his pant legs with crumpled paper so people won't stare.
They are simply too dumb to not be religious, whatever that religion is.
That's the craziest shit about becoming an adult, having to learn that not everyone is designed to think freely.

Do you know why people cant stand materialists? Because of posts like this. The arrogance with which you cling to science, and call any and all who question the consensus viewpoints idiots, is staggering. Never mind that all of the theories you espouse will be replaced by new ones a century from now. Never mind that your ideology has led to nihilism and hedonism en masse. Nope. You need to feed your ego by denigrating men of faith, so fuck the consequences.
Good luck user.

But he's not wrong. You guys make it too easy for people to stroke their ego on. If you really believe something and that belief "leads to nihilism and hedonism", you shouldn't change your belief just for better results; it wouldn't be genuine. Besides, if religious morals are good for society anyway, why not just adopt those morals for their own sake without all the supernatural stuff?

>2+2=something other than 4 in a century
We talk down to you because we're too rude. Atheists should view christcucks the same way they view cripples, with pity and respect for their misfortune. I honestly can't image what it must be like to be stupid enough to truly believe Abrahamic psycho dogma.

As a software architect, I laughed more than I should have. During sprint planning no less.

>The gaytheist cries out in fear as he is confronted with facts and logic.

>facts and logic
>refuses to answer critique (1 post by this ID)

>He doesn't believe in fractals
What a brainlet, OP

Dont try to explain this to Allahfags.

You don't understand faith. All I will say is this; far more intelligent men than you or I believed in something beyond the physical. Newton. Faraday. Einstein. These are men who actually did real scientific work, and changed the world with their discoveries. Yet none of them were arrogant enough to believe that they understood it all.
I cannot understand how anyone could take an objective look at the world, in all it's beauty and complexity, and think that it's all a product of chaotic physical processes.

You are just as bad if not worse than atheists who believe science and religion are incompatible.

Attached: 1548338590424.png (640x1136, 417K)

I'm an atheist but I usually don't talk about it on Jow Forums because you Christian fucks are my greatest allies against (((them))). I get along with religious people just fine and have completely gotten over the edgy argumentative atheist phase. Secretly, though, I think rejecting religion in the final, most hard to swallow redpill. There's just no point in trying to force it.

Also, I'm aware that religion is a big fraction point between Jow Forums users which shills will constantly try to widen with their shitty D&C threads (like this one). So fuck it. We all have the same enemy regardless.

> That's the craziest shit about becoming an adult, having to learn that not everyone is designed to think freely.
This has hilarious consequences in politics, economics, healthcare, business management, science, technology...
Everything HAS to be a cargo cult for most people and any "heretics" are doomed.

Atheists really think millions of years can create mimicry like this. user, I...

Attached: image.jpg (636x382, 53K)

The cargo cult is a good analogy. I'm stealing that for future political rants, thank you.

what the fuck lmao why would someone bother photoshopping this

Attached: catarpillar.png (1887x872, 277K)

Attached: 1438183972977.jpg (960x730, 161K)

I have seen some pixels in my days ... that is a shop

>conflating atheism with evolution
Dude your book written by a load of faggots in the desert 2000 years ago doesn't know shit about DNA. They just didn't.

I don't begrudge you your religion, but if you're going to try to use fairytales in the face of hard proven science, you're going to get your shit pushed in every single time.

There are plenty of people who believe in God and evolution at the same time with no conflict. They are not mutually exclusive.

Another thread of Jewish shills trying to discredit Jow Forums.

Attached: 1546266514668.jpg (666x529, 193K)

Top kek

>Being an atheist
Must suck being that gay

shop confirmed ,undeniable now ,i told you i have seen some pixels

Attached: Screenshot_70.png (830x610, 988K)

Right and eugenicspilled.

Attached: 1553519205121.jpg (1240x999, 841K)

>deepest darkest corners of the internet
Thats how fucking rare it is. You have to come to the deepest darkest parts of the internet to find something to be a victim about. Meanwhile. I cant even use social media because youre all a bunch of fucking retards.

Please demonstrate the evolution from the cephalopod to the mammal.

>evolution all happens in 1 big step, just like in my Pokémon games!

Nice argument

I always thought this too. Why start from scratch when you can edit already made genetic libraries? Seems legit.