Here we talk about third world politics and how to poz the first world

Only third worlders can post here

Invited: third world diaspora, second worlders who are against f*Rstoids

Fuck off: f*Rstoids

Attached: 6095010.jpg (651x380, 37K)

>'merica
>first world
user i ...

Fucking imperialists stealing helicopters and jailing honest weapons of mass destruction makers..

Attached: fida86_20.jpg (1600x1061, 555K)

>Turkey is First World but Slovenia and Croatia aren't

>India
>not third world
mda.

we talk about POLITICS here, f*Rstoid

>Turkey
>First World

How tho?

Attached: 1553486288767.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>Greece and Turkey first world country's

Attached: 43408555_891277110996191_4506523714120056832_n.jpg (403x348, 28K)

It's defined by cold war alliances.

Nigga, watch again the map, India is third world

Greenland is part of Denmark, making it first world.

>1
I like the helicopter part.
dat flag.

do you niggers think latam is finally going to become unstable with the venezuelan war?

>second world
sage

Damn, sorry nigga I'm a drunk fool.

Turkeys def a third world country

America is not a first world country anymore, we’re swcond world at the most, movInf towards third.

No, Venezuela can't force that situation.

But the Argentinian inflation can.

argentina's been trapped for decades into an economic crisis and we still haven't gone to shit.
venezuela has the potential to create instability here like the middle east.

There's a rise of Right Wing in India and there are elections in next few months.
The government has been absolutely draconian and we are moving towards dictatorship but since I'm a Hindu so I'm not at the bad end of it but I feel our country is gonna get fugged.

When Venezuela went to shit was because of highly calculated environmental and internal circumstances.

When Argentina collapses it's because of sheer ineptitude, and no one can deny that after crisis of the 2000, nothing has been the same for Brazil or Uruguay.

t. Abdul Malayali

Trapped. We're about to massive crash and hyperinflation worse than in 1980s. Also economy aside we're worse than ever socially speaking, I'm surprised we're not in a civil war yet

You haven't seen our peak performance yet

Funny thing is, there's no Second World, and First and Third World doesn't mean what most people actually believe it is
Anyway, what a retarded image

Why don't you kill yourself then?

Mind giving more info about how a civil war would go in Argentina? Got me curious

Brazil-fag is mad he's in a third world country, kek

Yeah, he is isn't him? you would be too.

>>/reddit/

Eh, not all that much. I mean, it is frustrating to not be a FW but it's also not that bad of a life here, just could be better/easier

good thread

Attached: 0_t2kKRyXFv2BA93CC.jpg (443x332, 33K)

Mera lund choos chutiye. Haramzyade, saale yahan par bhi yeh bhosadiwale Congress ki gaand chatne wale aaye hue hain. Tum madarchodon ko to 1975 mein hi laude me garam tel dal kar chup kar dene ka tha.

Can you add Southern California to be 3rd world.

Nah, 3rd world= best world if you have the money.

Imo It could start with mass looting and shooting by niggers and leftists rioting then police """"violence"""" and somehow our """""""""military"""""""""" stepping in

The quickier thing to happen may be separation attempts, already in 2001 some northern provinces wanted to separate

But the truth is that any such thing would be probably stopped, every crisis and stuff is HEAVILY orchestrated and intelligence agencies operate a lot. In fact a lot of the "incompetence" you see in economy or politics here is not real incompetence but done intentionally, there are several players that benefit from economy fuck ups and things like that. And I don't mean foreign, but local

Just yesterday I fucked your sister Muhammad, she likes uncut cock, and she's going to convert to Hinduism tomorrow. How does this make you feel faggot?

>Most of what you make go to taxes.
>Expensive land.
>Expensive food.
>Overcrowded.

I like my country, no thanks.

Attached: parque_nacional_pumalin.jpg (600x370, 106K)

hey guys, cool thread. my opinion on third world politics is more or less related to the copypasta posted below.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

I just want u to know if i ever get a time machine on my hands one of the first thing I would do is go back in time and put Plan B in your mother's milk she drank before sleeping with your Dad on her wedding night.

You're absolutely right. But still I'd like to have some peace anyways

Having travelled in several countries in this continent I'd say that if not for crime and violence Latin America would be unironically a marvelous place, even if it remained "undeveloped"

without shanty towns national parks just feel off

Our towns are nice and peaceful the only real risk it's the occasional volcano.

Attached: volcn-chaitn-e1493745352394-730x350-696x334.jpg (696x334, 46K)

Why is USA and France not 3rd world countries???
>any country with IQ less than 90 is 3rd world

india is poo world

imagine being 2nd world and not having to worry about the 3rd world invading you

Our only real concern it's the American invasions and even those are less common now.

This would be a more accurate map I think. I mean if we're ignoring the actual original meaning of 1st/2nd/3rd worlds which was more like teams during WW2 and the cold war, sort of.

Attached: shitholes.jpg (623x270, 73K)

I can see how it's based on how much cash they actually produce and how my chunk of desert it's labeled as first world.

More or less just from what I know about living conditions around the world. Not 100% accurate but best I could draw up in 5 minutes. Here's another one regarding caucasians vs GDP.

Attached: white vs wealth.jpg (2000x1371, 470K)

no
the blue area in mexico there is a no mans land irl

>greece and turkey first world
>balkanotopia first world
>greenland third world

Attached: 1525335266722.png (231x250, 91K)

>Sweden
>blue
I wonder how that looks like in 2019

The circle around Argentina and Uruguay should be smaller, mostly just around the coastal area. Buenos Aires City and parts of the northern areas of the province (Tigre, Olivos, San Isidro, etc) count. Then about Uruguay only Montevideo, Punta del Este and surroundings. The rest of Uruguay is as third world as the interior of Argentina

Turkey is supposed to be more first world than hungary?

Attached: 1490131766897.jpg (680x597, 55K)

What blows my mind on this division is that the first world has plenty of examples among the third world of how not to exist, and yet they are doing everything on their reach to become third world as fast as possible. Is that all guilt? Because they have none.

>albania
>first world
Whoever made this is either an albanianor a retard, which comedown to being a retard for short.
Motherfucker, they have villages without water and elctricity, they have no army, no public services and they leech of neighboring nations and nato.
They are worse than the mexicans.

>United States
>first world
Choose one of em

its not really guilt

think about this: how would you act if you believed that all the bad shit youve read about in history books was "done, over, never gonna happen again" because youve grown up in a great place where there is no reason to be evil to anyone or even selfish.

past atrocities seem unthinkable in your modern, compassionate, uber-emphatic way to experience existence, and as long as people like you are there to guide us third worlders, we will fall in line and become like you

so naturally, you want to help people less fortunate, and the most direct way to do it is to bring us to them so they can "fix" us

Turkey is the american and german shill in nato and a stepping stone to middke east.
Turkey was heavily supported by the clinton administration and is supported by the e.u. now.
They've been getting a shitload of investements and in return they slay kurds, invade the neighboring nations and smuggle oil... They are the kind of whore that will do anything if you give her enough money.
Aside from the cities in asia minor and eastern Thrace, which were vuilt by greeks, the rest of the country is your regular mudslim shithole when time stopped in 800 a.c.

WE WUZ SECOND WORLD N SHIEET

my ass hurts too many inflation :v

i like chattel.

The categorisation of first, second and third world is complete bullshit these days.
To show how much power has shifted away I just need to look at the news that China is now ready to grant the US concessions in the trade war whereby they would transfer cloud and AI technology to the US.
Wasn‘t this always the other way around? How the fuck did this change so fast that now the US has to try and strongarm China into giving them technology?
Why can‘t the West develop this shit themselves? I thought Chinks are just ant people who steal Western tech and can‘t develop anything on their own!

Look who's talking

Attached: developed_countries_by_5_definitions_UN_ocde9042v2224.png (6300x3095, 939K)

According to this Ukraine is far more developed than Russia. I seriously fucking doubt that is the case.

kek, look at the picture again, Ukraine is considered developed in 0 definitions, Russia in 2

Dark green is 3 and 4 definitions, yellow is 2 definitions.

Egypt is beyond saving at this point.

Oh you are right, I mistook Hungary for Ukraine. A burger beat me at geography in Europe, you should celebrate, kek!

How do you do, my fellow third worlders.

>Turkey
> 1st world
No, you guys can have them.

Egypt was beyond saving past the twenty-fifth dynasty.

Do you even know where India is?

Naaaah, id say after the arab invasion

Are you colourblind

i'm not a burger
rotfl

Why? No. At least I think so.

all I see in red are a pack of niggers.

This, vz is pretty much contained, and the other countries will behave bc if not, daddy USA will come and fuck you so they are all faggots

They are both user, you think nobody from outside will want some of that fun

Pfff no trash, no park 1/10 won't visit

First world is allied to usa
Second is to the ussr
and non aligned is third

You are third word motherfucker :D
>Also, this map is fucking old

Attached: pepe-clow-nword.gif (607x609, 821K)

>1st world
>no housing is affordable, unless you and 3 generations of your kin work to buy a house
>food is just barely affordable
>your governments and media tell you that your people are scum and more 3rd world angels must be imported to save the country
>housing and food becomes less affordable because now you're competing with 3rd worlders who will work like slaves for way less, driving down or stagnating wages
The whole planet is 3rd world. Don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1553386998371.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

your debts have been forgiven, welcome to the first world

they are fucking with you. the colors aren't green

first world = developed
second world = reliance on moronic means of development
third world = no aid nor development

also hungary is the third world just fyi

>he's a f*rstie

Attached: 53816962_367901023810497_2245045646899806208_n.jpg (720x706, 29K)

Sri lanka is getting worse by the day. We’ve been having 4 hour nationwide blackouts for 2 weeks now.
3rd world for life

I want to make an announcement for fellow 2nd and 3rd worldies...

Ahem.... Ahem...

FUCK 1ST WORLDIES, KIKES, NIGGERS AND CHINKS.

Attached: 1539394931913s.jpg (190x250, 5K)

Absolutely BASED

I've never seen so many poos in a single thread.

Advice for all second and third-worlders ITT:
Move to the first world.
Whip your kids' asses to get them to study STEM.
Take all of the good jobs.
Entitled f*rsties will be waiting your tables and pumping your gas.

Pic should be more like this.

Attached: 123w.png (528x280, 58K)

>France included in the first world.
Um no sweetie, just no