Rare video of a good cop

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2FHMplr4w

Attached: 1553672020540.png (882x669, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtu.be/sMD9tL_QbpY
youtu.be/qHKkAO-bt5s?t=726
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtbhoUcyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=x7xqpmRjixA
youtube.com/watch?v=duZIVjPV6cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that you, Mosin Nagant?

Screams like a bitch though

Why do you post this everyday, Gypsy? Find something new to bore us with.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

There have been strong developments for the kantele in Finland since the mid-20th century, starting with the efforts of modern players such as Martti Pokela in the 1950s and 1960s. Education for playing the instrument starts in schools and music institutes up to conservatories and the Sibelius Academy, the only music university in Finland. Even some artistic doctoral studies have been made at the Academy with traditional, western classical and electronic music. A Finnish luthiery, Koistinen Kantele, has developed also an electric kantele, which employs pick-ups similar to those on electric guitars. It has gained popularity amongst Finnish heavy metal musicians such as Amorphis.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x750, 116K)

hammered dulcimer is better
youtu.be/sMD9tL_QbpY

What does he yell around :46?

B A S E

Skip to 12:06 if the link doesn't: youtu.be/qHKkAO-bt5s?t=726

Attached: oEaXM.jpg (720x539, 63K)

cocksucker

>What does he yell around :46?
he's yelling "READ SIEGE!"

ya i mean its cool but seems limited in how you tune it
its one of those things id bring to a party and hide in my backback until everyone is stoned out of their minds then id trance out playing that thing for like 3 hours

I have some 5 year dried spruce and poplar I had intended to make a couple fiddles with, but I think I'm going to make a kantele with it also.My prototype is just going to be a 5 string Small Kantele set up for D Minor and D Major tuning.

If it's good, I'll make some more and sell them to the Finnaboos in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtbhoUcyGs

Attached: SuomiPoro.jpg (645x430, 164K)

cried like a fag lmoa

“Subscribe to Puetypie!”

>hurr, a good cop is a dead cop

I didn't know niggers posted on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529161437200.jpg (750x600, 74K)

The moment that crazy vet pulled a gun I'd have filled him to the shitter with lead.
In that situation, your job doesn't matter, repercussions don't matter losing your job doesn't matter, it simply devolves down to whether your kids get to see you walk through the front door, or help lower you into the ground.
That's how it is with an armed populace.

Attached: 1552235373229.jpg (384x395, 19K)

a good cop is one who shoots a threat until their blood is spilling on the asphalt. a bad cop is one who cries for their mommy while theyre being killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7xqpmRjixA

Attached: comiccon-American_Psycho-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994504848._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 104K)

this is probably the shittiest video ive ever seen in my life. why did you link it?

no refunds, bucko.

The thing is the crazy vet is better at shooting stuff than the cop who is basically a glorified ticket giver and unharmed puppy shooter

Attached: DqcOEHSWsAAby2e.jpg (600x834, 186K)

youtube.com/watch?v=duZIVjPV6cg

Is the show "Ivalo" any good?