Niggers really are this stupid

Niggers really are this stupid.

Attached: image.jpg (1124x591, 236K)

if Tariq put on any more airs, he'd float

if that was true i don't think there'd be any niggers left

Would easily be the best country in the world if this was true

That is fucking insane and dumb but it has nothing to do with the fact he is black

Attached: Nigger 1.webm (640x350, 360K)

I fucking wish this was true, I live in Niggerville

i can watch it over and over. fucking niggers cant even drink off a glass

>Niggers really are this stupid.
Yes, its why the commies like to use them as idiot traitors. They are easier to emotionally b8 than a white woman.

my personal favorite

Attached: Nigger 3.png (799x1840, 2.86M)

I wish it was

Same.

Top notch

God I fucking wish. I live in an area that has become absolutely infested with niggers since I moved here 10 years ago. It used to be they mostly stayed down in the shitty areas of Charlotte. Now they have spread into all the suburbs. I can't even go to get a subway sandwich without at least 3 apes chimping the fuck out at the clerk over MORE PICKLES MORE OREGANO. I'd shoot every goddamn one of them in the gut and force them to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of their lives if I had the choice.

It is!?
>I have some business to take care of.... brb

Attached: 10_gallon_neck.png (246x211, 80K)

weak times create strong men
>all the strong men emigrate to the West.
profit

Attached: AlwaysAngry.jpg (355x501, 18K)

Oh shit, better go pick up some more ammo then.

Ah, a fellow NC bro. I used to live in Concord and there were hardly any of them. Now, when I come back to town, they're everywhere, along with poos and mexicans.

and i crown thee, "internet king for a day"

Attached: 1548966667440.jpg (717x550, 72K)

Attached: Western civilization.webm (720x720, 821K)

>Tariq Nasheed
>taking anything he says seriously

He's literally a negro version of Milo and you faggots constantly give him exposure. Stop being so smooth brained.

Is that big a?

>He's literally a negro version of Milo

Attached: 1551729640421.png (852x478, 545K)

Tariq is a confirmed bait poster, i'm pretty sure he's /ournog/ playing agent provocateur

Lmaoo

All the whites live in the downtown and streetcar suburbs now. Its a nationwide trend, soon all the strip mall sprawl suburbs will be the new ghetto

If that was true a rapist like him wouldn't be alive.

This. Think Titania McGrath, except fat, black, male, and real.

If that were true there would be no black crime problem. Or is he admitting that blacks are incapable of obeying laws?