We know that pic related is photoshopped - but to what extent does the Vril Society actually exist...

we know that pic related is photoshopped - but to what extent does the Vril Society actually exist? or is it just mindfuck propaganda?

Attached: 8280979_orig.png (575x611, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4UDTWEF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmf0nvx500
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styrene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite_oxide
asiatimes.com/2019/02/article/china-to-use-graphene-light-to-propel-spaceships/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30127404
livescience.com/63396-ancient-israel-immigration-turkey-iran.html
time.com/4538142/human-rights-first-award-yazidi-girls-iraq/
sciencenordic.com/genetics-confirm-migrants-brought-farming-mediterranean
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0187408
livescience.com/49147-egyptian-cemetery-million-mummies.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270066/
eneuro.org/content/early/2018/05/14/ENEURO.0038-18.2018
reoxy.org
reoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there very obiviously was some nazi esotericism. The details I don't know but it exist. It had to do with india too.

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142

Photoshop didnt exist.

The Coming Race was a real book they believed in. Also, technology and UFOs.

why don't women look like that now?

the concept of Vril Society didn't even appear until the 90s

they're fat, and miscegenation. Anglos mixing with Celts etc

>photoshop

Fuck, I thought Nazi time travel was just a meme but why did they leave us in this shitty timeline?

Imagine if earth was just some shitty backwater in the galactic Reich, we're the backwoods retards.

I wish user

it's just gaslighting MKUltra shit. the Nazis are gone unfortunately

Because of dysgenics, poor quality food, mass immigration & demographic replacement.

>they're fat, and miscegenation. Anglos mixing with Celts etc

its a big loss.
I see women now with fake faces and fake breasts and buttocks, the vril ladies would have looked at them in horror.!

No that's photoshop.

No its not shopped
Vril is very secretive but it definitely existed via the Thule Society which essentially groomed Adolf Hitler through Dietrich Eckhart who was an agent of the society alongside fellow agents Karl Harrer and Anton Drexler when Hitler met him.

Ironically Hitler himself wasn't into the occult and the possibilities of things beyond what we see. However Himmler very much was and Hitler found it annoying especially as Himmler was attempting to turn the SS into a Neo-Germanic Pagan army of occultists with their rituals at Wewelsburg as part of the Schwarze Sonne.

True but photo manipulation did exist as we saw with the USSR purges and the removal of key figures of the Soviets from photos and videos once they were... "removed".

this is physical perfection, and this is what drives jews absolutely mad. Shes long been my favorite.

You don't need Vril Society to find the truth. Blonde, blue eyed people are the descendants of dingirs, the Jews know that and will stop at nothing to destroy the legacy of dingirs.

speak English

>No its not shopped

yes it is...lol

if it existed then show us some evidence of its existence besides the same tired 5 pieces of Jow Forums propaganda you and your friends at GCHQ spam here

Show evidence that it didn't to support your claims.

No u. Provide proof of your claims. So far your claims have been entirely false and based on nothing.

>the concept of Vril Society didn't even appear until the 90s

not true, I've first read about it in "The Morning of Magicians" by Pauwels and Bergier which was published in the early 1960s

Attached: pauwels bergier.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Attached: maria-orsic-fake.png (202x300, 39K)

who is this semen demon

Vril is the old school equivalent of scientology. Both movements were literally (LITERALLY) started by science fiction writers and then autistic retarded fans started getting too into it and of course someone somewhere eventually thought "hey maybe I can make money from these autistic retards" and that's it, that's how a cult / religion is born.

Literally (LITERALLY) written by science fiction writers. You can go to any library and read these shitty books yourself.

I'm surprised nobody posted this but they were secretly getting bl...

malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/

so...fiction

I see you have proved pictures exist.

faction

bl?

yes that does indeed look like a fake and entirely unrelated picture

What about the Thulean society?

ac

>malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/
look at the link bitch

mindfuck propaganda confirmed, Nazis are non-existent. shills jumped at this one hard

It's referred to as a red herring I believe.

Anyways, I've seen their shit, they are real. Not going into a long discussion, no way to prove what I've seen anyways, but they are definitely still out there OP.

Because we turned on them and let Europe fall into the despair & agony of Bolshevik aggression.

Now it is sadly our turn, we had our chance & fucked up.

>sadly
nothing sad about it. I hope it's true

>dude trust me lmao

Seems legit.

I didn't expect you to, that's why I said no point in telling you what I have seen. You guys will get your chance, rest assured. You will remember this conversation at some point, and wonder how user knew they were coming.

Funny thing, being anonymous.

That's not her. Austrians aren't Aryans, let alone Croats.

then just state plainly what you've "seen"

well I would have done if you wernt so incompent you didnt include the link in your post. In regards to it..wtf is this Kate Moss? No one would think that was real. Here have a decent researcher instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4UDTWEF_s

he's written an entire book on this.

Attached: Kate Moss.jpg (215x300, 20K)

bump

No problem, I've seen insane technology that I was always taught doesn't exist. I have reasons to believe that these groups are very much alive and well and probally at least somewhat being mass migration, especially South America/Catholic ratlines that's bringing them here.

Also Europe.

Believe me or don't, time will tell OP.

elaborate please user

Attached: 1552695875535.jpg (1920x1051, 385K)

There is no point all you need to know its by design. Go mine some salt little bee. youtube.com/watch?v=NXmf0nvx500

Attached: Flying_NM.png (1759x845, 1.03M)

God please be true
How do I join

Rome and Judah have been fighting a long time user. Rome is still alive, that's as simple as I can make it.

That's who is behind all the saturn stuff, it's no coincidence that it was romes official religion.

Probally why the US Jews hate Zionist so much, they know it's pushed for nefarious reasons.

Zionism is a honey pot and a scapegoat.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styrene
>In 1839, the German apothecary Eduard Simon isolated a volatile liquid from the resin (called storax or styrax (Latin)) of the American sweetgum tree (Liquidambar styraciflua). He called the liquid "Styrol" (now: "styrene").[7][8] He also noticed that when Styrol was exposed to air, light, or heat, it gradually transformed into a hard, rubber-like substance

You can synthesize graphene from anything with a hexagonal carbon ring;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite_oxide
>Graphite oxide was first prepared by Oxford chemist Benjamin C. Brodie in 1859

>asiatimes.com/2019/02/article/china-to-use-graphene-light-to-propel-spaceships/

The Vril society was the front for an effort to fund the production of graphene spacecraft - the 'Nazi UFOs,' which were later captured by the Soviets and USA and used to begin the space program.

>SS into a Neo-Germanic Pagan army of occultists with their rituals at Wewelsburg as part of the Schwarze Sonne.

>sends them all to die
why?

The German Vril Society, where it all started was a secret society based on occult arts and understanding. The primary reason it wasn't well known or chronicled is due to the fact it was a secret society. If you can't understand that then I really can't help you.

whats the significance of these women?

That's an Eastern Euro kek. I knew it before i even looked it up. Round head, Slav nose, wide face.

That photo isn’t shopped. The vril can be referred to as the aether, qi, and many more names. It exits. The vril society existed and the Nazi ufos existed. This open to the public already they just say the craft the Nazis created were prototypes and didn’t work but in reality it worked just took a lot of time and material to build. Look into operation high jump, base 211, and why they started dropping nukes in Antarctica

To this day? Very unlikely, at least under that name. Before that? Just read Nicholas Goodrick Clarke if you want a more detailed explanation than a post over here, he gives a pretty good account of it, relating to the general backdrop of german esoterism.

so what came of the Nazis in Antarctica?

>malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/maria-orsic-hoax/
>These messages said that the Sumerians of ancient Mesopotamia had come from Aldebaran 500 million years ago and the Aryans were their descendants.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30127404
>individuals from the Levant_ChL population had a greater affinity on average to Iranian agriculturalist-related populations than was the case for earlier Levantine individuals
>We highlight three findings of interest. First, an allele (G) at rs12913832 near the OCA2 gene, with a proven association to blue eye color in individuals of European descent40, has an estimated alternative allele frequency of 49% in the Levant_ChL population, suggesting that the blue-eyed phenotype was common in the Levant_ChL
>Second, an allele at rs1426654 in the SLC24A5 gene which is one of the most important determinants of light pigmentation in West Eurasians41 is fixed for the derived allele (A) in the Levant_ChL population suggesting that a light skinned phenotype may have been common in this population

>livescience.com/63396-ancient-israel-immigration-turkey-iran.html
>Blue-Eyed Immigrants Transformed Ancient Israel 6,500 Years Ago
>Thousands of years ago in what is now northern Israel, waves of migrating people from the north and east — present-day Iran and Turkey

>time.com/4538142/human-rights-first-award-yazidi-girls-iraq/

>sciencenordic.com/genetics-confirm-migrants-brought-farming-mediterranean
>Migrants from the Near East were moving into Central and Northern Europe

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0187408
>Consequently, despite corresponding to isolated and homogenous populations, contemporary Assyrians and Yazidis from Northern Iraq may in fact have a stronger continuity with the original genetic stock of the Mesopotamian people

>livescience.com/49147-egyptian-cemetery-million-mummies.html
>Blond and redheaded mummies

Attached: IMG_2417.jpg (736x491, 79K)

I've seen these links before. If you haven't they are good reads. Only a jew wouldn't want you to read them.

the next redpill is that Islamic state jihadis have exterminated the yezidis and polluted their genes (sex slaves) under the orders of the global scholomo homo.

so...are these space Nazis going to save those of us who are sick of this Jewish world? are they tracking us? do they know who we are?

how do I join the space Nazis

quick rundown? Indo-European research aficionado here

the ethnic replacement of whites(aryans) has been going on for thousands of years and they have already replaced us successfully in Asia and the Middle east (probably in America also).
Europe is just our last nail in the coffin

I already knew about all of that. What do you know about Indo-Europeans in the Midle East specifically? All I know is Hyksos and Hitittes, but I know there was more than that.

bump

Because we stole all your beautiful women in the Viking era, and now you're left with the hideous goblinas you call British women. True story.

Attached: 1552661656575.png (327x316, 188K)

how do you know it's space Nazis and not the JewSA or other ETs?

seems legit

Attached: vrill.png (900x1168, 139K)

That is literally what happened. Every white person without red/blond hair and blue eyes has ancestors that got raped.

>how do I join the space Nazis

Every white person has genetic memory, and retroviruses transmit genetic memory across the biosphere via retrotransposons;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270066/
>These results point to the nucleus of neurons as the potential locus of the engram in Aplysia

>eneuro.org/content/early/2018/05/14/ENEURO.0038-18.2018
>Thus, the behavioral, and a subset of the cellular, modifications characteristic of a form of nonassociative long-term memory in Aplysia can be transferred by RNA

See this link for a general rundown;

>reoxy.org

The first Mesopotamians are the ancestors of the Yazidis, and by 6500BC Leventines were blue eyed and blond.

Before 2500BC, white people were a minority in Europe. Around this time, we invaded it from the near east.

Since that time, white civilization has been slowly misegenated into oblivion in the near east and north Africa.

The silver lining is that whites used to exist in other places on Earth (Oceania, east Asia, the Americans) and went extinct - only for whites to come back thousands of years later.

We will survive in secrecy ane isolation, and without us the browns will have a mass die-off which has also happened before in history. Europe might fall to the browns, but it was never our true home anyway. Too cold for me.

I say all this as a filthy brown-eyed, brunette mudblood.

Attached: IMG_0963.png (1357x1912, 1.07M)

>Every white person has genetic memory, and retroviruses transmit genetic memory across the biosphere via retrotransposons;
yes, I do believe we are "connected" on another plane of reality. there is a oneness that I can't quite describe but certainly exists. but that doesn't answer my question.

>real story
Not quite. Britain used to be a colony itself, prisoners were sent there to work in mines. Killers, thieves, rapists, "coal" burners... they were presented with the choice: work on the island for x amount of years or lose your head. The "Vikings" went to war after the islands were taken by x, with internal rebellion

Derp I meant this link;

>reoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7

youtube.com/watch?v=2LXEGD-U8ZM

Attached: maria.jpg (246x138, 10K)

I was wondering what the hell is the Vril Society. And then I laugh so much I needed medical care. I found out it's a fictional society created by the author Edward Bulwer-Lytton for his book "The Coming Race", published in 1871. You're all fucking retarded.

> muh Gandalf is real, read the book!

They do, but not in your country.

They're fat in the USA and in Mexico only.

French women are overrated as fuck, go sodomize yourself with a baguette you hairy French homosexual

Your genome connects you to every white person who ever lived. The Nazis live on literally as their descendents. Every German soldier who fought in WWII who had kids still lives on.

Attached: IMG_0499.png (1242x2208, 2.18M)

Attached: 39585d6565ac789bbf6a58259e59a0e890fa12b5e909cd5dda922221ea5b85c1.jpg (400x297, 16K)

that's not what I mean. I mean sometimes you just "know" someone else. understand?

you still didn't answer my question.

Nope, that's wrong.
If you don't have german blood so you don't have ancestrality to the german soldiers that fight in the war.

A blue eyed middle eastern have middle eastern genetically conection and aren't closer to Europeans genetically.
A brown eyed european german ins't close to a Iranian genetically, he is closer to a blue eyed german.
A brown eyed nordic are closer to a blue eyed nordic, there's 0% overlap with Middle Eastern brown eyed man.

Attached: TheMiddleEasternEuropeanNordicToYourLogic.jpg (307x409, 21K)

Weh eggsist Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_3373~2.jpg (522x755, 121K)

truth is stranger than fiction friend

Attached: maria orsic.jpg (454x414, 47K)

>Before 2500BC, white people were a minority in Europe

What the fuck? There's no imigration that change Europeans in the 2500~1000BC.

are you the Belgian user who was in the key user threads?

>schizo
>hur durr, the browns, the browns are inferiors
>90% of the greatest european scientists have brown hair
>sumerians skulls are mediterranean
>greeks philosophers say's about the inferiority of blond hair

Pathetic.

Also, egyptians skulls are mediterraneans.

Most of the "information" about it is horseshit but it actually DID exist. Here is the entirety of information from the primary source that a mountain of baseless speculation has been built upon:

> The next group was literally founded upon a novel. That group which I think called itself Wahrheitsgesellschaft — Society for Truth — and which was more or less localized in Berlin, devoted its spare time looking for Vril. Yes, their convictions were founded upon Bulwer-Lytton's "The Corning Race." They knew that the book was fiction, Bulwer-Lytton had used that device in order to be able to tell the truth about this "power." The subterranean humanity was nonsense, Vril was not, Possibly it had enabled the British. who kept it as a State secret, to amass their colonial empire. Surely the Romans had had it, enclosed in small metal balls, which guarded their homes and were referred to as lares. For reasons which I failed to penetrate, the secret of Vril could be found by contemplating the structure of an apple, sliced in halves.

>No, I am not joking, that is what I was told with great solemnity and secrecy. Such a group actually existed, they even got out the first issue of a magazine which was to proclaim their credo. (I wish I had kept some of these things, but I had enough books to smuggle out as it was.) --Willy Ley, Pseudoscience in Naziland

>I've seen insane technology
go on, like what?

its not photoshopped she was a fuck delux

>Willy Ley, Pseudoscience in Naziland

Attached: 1298118794177.jpg (498x360, 61K)

>tfw your mother looks like that only Nordic
>she's psychic and from northern Norway (where the varg says Thule js)
Our family has lived on that half islands for centuries.

Tell her she needs to stop cutting her hair to unlock her psychic powers

Btw vril society existed. It was a development from the Armanerorden and was followed by the Irminenschaft

Attached: 857551.jpg (250x375, 62K)

She has already done it, the real thing. She stopped because she got afraid one time. I have also the powers, everyone with a pure indo European genetic line has them, but you lose them if you mix with other races. We are able to leave our bodies and enter the astral, view the astral, speak to dead, visit other planes of reality. You know that girl in stranger things, she enters that black void. That is level two, your subconscious where you can create everything and stay for as long as you like without time passing in the physical world. There is another level beyond, where those who die get to. This is where the vril girls got their knowledge from.

Vril Society is for boomers. Order of the Nine Angles is the real redpill.

Attached: don't be shy read siege.png (1500x1000, 844K)

isn't that some sort of Satanic order?

You seem to know something PLEASE tell us more

books, links, or literature on this subject?

I've come to realize as of late that we are all "connected", mentally. I can see someone and I just know who they are. There is definitely something very powerful in the Germanic genome.

Reminder: Hitler shut them down and the Nazis hated the occult (See Myth of the 20th Century for the real idealogy)

>there very obiviously was some nazi esotericism.
Invented in the 1950s

Attached: cult zionsm esoteric jesus dualism freemasony jews.png (649x705, 719K)

>removal of key figures of the Soviets from photos and videos once they were... "removed".
they were never there, the shop is the fake 'originals'

>the Thule Society which essentially groomed Adolf Hitler
He arrested them faggot

Attached: alex jones tranny 4.jpg (206x255, 14K)

Based and repilled.

>I can see someone and I just know who they are. There is definitely something very powerful in the Germanic genome.
I have always done this. It surprised me that it isn't normal. I can at one glance know what the person is about and how they experience the world. It's all coded in how they posture themselves, how they move, where they look, their default expression etc.

For what it's worth, some of my ancestors came from Belgium to Finland in the 1600s-1700s.