This is the Ethno State [The Isle Of Man]

Guys i found it.

Cheap housing.

10% Tax rate

Whites only

Loads of jobs

beautiful food mainly fish and meat based.

celtic/nordic/anglo/european roots

Christian and Pegan society.

Not part of the European Union

Bills are cheap

1GB internet £40pcm.

£40 to fly to and from anywhere in the country.

Rich country
no one will ever declare war on it.

it will always be safe.

I am moving out there next week doing a live in role. £1000pcm.

Gentlemen, I give you.

The Isle Of Man.

beautiful clean air.

taxcafe.co.uk/isleofmantax.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dsY43BWH5lc

youtube.com/watch?v=MDPK1Qubomg

onthemarket.com/details/6061208/
broadband.comparethemarket.com/packages?location=#/?broadbandType=Standard,Fibre&btSport=&cartoonNetwork=&comedyCentral=&contractLength=&discoveryChannel=&disneyChannel=&firstYearCost=&newLine=&phoneCalls=Show me everything&productType=broadband,phone&providers=&sky1=&skyAtlantic=&skyCinema=&skyLiving=&skySports=&sortBy=Speed&speedInMb=10Mb&tab=alldeals&usage=UsageLimitedOption,UsageUnlimitedOption

Attached: Isle_of_Man_Flag.jpg (2000x1333, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/isle_of_man/demographics_profile.html
gov.im/categories/travel-traffic-and-motoring/immigration/settle/
gov.im/categories/travel-traffic-and-motoring/immigration/work/workers/
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtu.be/iRWp9rhfS_0
broadband.comparethemarket.com/packages?location=#/?broadbandType=Standard,Fibre&btSport=&cartoonNetwork=&comedyCentral=&contractLength=&discoveryChannel=&disneyChannel=&firstYearCost=&newLine=&phoneCalls=Show me everything&productType=broadband,phone&providers=&sky1=&skyAtlantic=&skyCinema=&skyLiving=&skySports=&sortBy=Speed&speedInMb=10Mb&tab=alldeals&usage=UsageLimitedOption,UsageUnlimitedOption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds gay

indexmundi.com/isle_of_man/demographics_profile.html

You couldnt be more wrong.

Are you literally inviting immigrants? I mean Good job then. Just get over your racism and you can join an open society.

Sounds bretty good, fren. Is it possible to just move there, create an ethno-state within the state like that of Jamel, Germany?

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190326_082443563.jpg (1608x1024, 932K)

i mean if we as Jow Forumsacks passively invaded it.

took over the country, government, councils etc. we could change its law.

>tiny fucking island in the middle of the irish sea >gonna be the ethnostate.

you fucking white flight niggers need to fucking man up and fight for what your ancestors also fought for.

You're not even allowed to spread your butter with a knife, fuck you gon do, kid?

>kid
>butter
>knife
>allowed
>spread?
spread your asscheeks sven, i see a grenade wielding somalian with a hardon and he's real horny.

Oh look, the island where I'm trying to get a bunch of black motorcycle enthusiast to go to.
Enjoy it while it last.

It already is an ethno-state you faggots.

It gets invaded every year by rice-rocket motorcycles though

It's just for a few days, and it's a pretty cool event desu.

>I am moving out there next week doing a live in role. £1000pcm.
Did you need qualifications/experience for your role? Isle of Man isnt actually far from me.

gov.im/categories/travel-traffic-and-motoring/immigration/settle/

gov.im/categories/travel-traffic-and-motoring/immigration/work/workers/

>let's hide on a tiny ass island and let the yids/darkies have the rest of the world
and what exactly do you plan to do after they've taken the rest of the world and come for your gay little island next? there won't be anywhere left for you to run, coward

give me a tier 2 visa and ill be there

On 6 April 2018, the Isle of Man moved away from the Tier 2 Points Based System and introduced two new worker routes aimed specifically at the Isle of Man economy.

just check out the jobs.

they all responded on the same day i applied.

and with any event comes customers.

Can somone make their flag into a swasti?

funny leaf.

i almost moved over to canada...still an option.i suppose. canada supporting my choices once again.

use a bit of imagination and you could easily turn it into one.

You have to start somewhere and IMO going for an island and over time growing a cohesive population with people of the same ideologies is better than trying to take the swamp infested mainland town by town. The plan would be to establish a base and grow from the island and then begin expanding to capture other territories nearby as they start to crumble due to ongoing political turmoil and civil war.

Whenever I see that ridiculous flag

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Just imagine it spinning.

Exactly my point.

we as brits can move around the rest of the UK faster then anyone and cheaper with better access to resources.

Ok how do I move there I have a Bachelors of Engineering?

oh god you could do amazingly well. just use your imagination.

Move to Hungary, there are lots of British expats living there.

I'm down sounds cozy as fuck gonna move there with my girl and make babies

>Reduce whites to a small island
Kek
Some history books
>"And so the whites lived on a small island until 2401 ac when the semitic agender non-commuticative-positive mamal-acceptant bionic transexual poc muslim beings of peace and pacifity unlived them, increasing their population to a beautiful, well proportioned 0 (note: the change in population is insignificant, if not non-existent as all numbers are equal and to discriminate them would be a dog-whistle)."

Bump

Return ferry from Liverpool is only 50 quid, i might take a trip there soon.

Holi shit bois.
It has a harbour too.

Attached: Castle Rushen.jpg (1038x576, 206K)

anyone could do that job.

Come home white man

Attached: 1024px-Castle_Rushen.jpg (1024x766, 198K)

"Run away" should be the Jow Forums motto.

Did that islamist who posted here get out of jail already? Or was he from Jersey?

good luck with your shitty gun laws

what about being in the UK with all their dystopian laws/governance?

Not sure but Jersey has a history of degeneracy.

It is not a part of the UK or the EU. It's a self-governing "crown dependency".

The Jew will never relent, Africans will be shipped there too, thread related

It's like when you faggots shipped new England then a week later the state just started dumping Somalis straight from hell into Maine and Vermont.

10% tax rate?

Attached: wh.jpg (800x450, 185K)

The Isle of man TT is fucking based.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Isle of Mann
+
Isle of Wight
=
The Kingdom of Wight-Mann
The Kingdom of White Man

OMFG, THIS IS IT.

Attached: a0113.png (525x343, 449K)

M A D S U N D A Y

>being this naive
an open society in which blacks openly pine for the extinction of whites but whites have to take it on the chin and smile gingerly

kek was thinking the same thing earlier.

>The Isle of man TT is fucking based.

Absolute fucking lunacy.

youtu.be/iRWp9rhfS_0

well....give it 10 years..we get into thier parliment we could ask the queen nicely for the isle of wight to create.

The Kingdom of the Wight Mann.

Forty quid a month for 1Gb internet?! Fuck off!

>island of man
Sounds gay.

Nice

Nigs will get there eventually, unfortunately. They'll do this with the flag like they put spinning rims on a vehicle.

Attached: isle_of_man_dynamic_flag_by_atillathehungarian.gif (550x275, 43K)

OP what's the likely hood that Corbyn when he becomes PM will stripe your low tax status and force you to suck his commie cock?

Just wondering how safe Isle of Man is..

Attached: corbyn2cur54-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Isle of Trans

>doesn't know about Orania the whitest most based self sufficient town in South Africa.

>doesn't openly keep out niggers just requires all citizens work hard including the jobless.
>grow their own food
>have their own currency
>all white schools
>have the right from a deal with their government to keep their town alive to preserve the boer culture and way of life.

OP has sauce.

all been done before.

The Isle of man Isnt part of the UK.

they work WITH the crown and have their OWN parliament.

How are Manxians overall? Do they have different attitudes than folks on the main islands?

Its not sustainable. Imports far exceed exports. Just a cesspool gathering waste and hubris.

This is why it will work

IOM is nice and all, but it's doomed sweetie. Located between The Islamic British Califate and the African United French Emirates its bound to get turned into a Rotherham: The Island raping island pretty soon

You can't run away from them.

Interesting idea, but the place seems a bit too small.

Attached: Manx_swaz.png (2000x1000, 120K)

rename it to Isle of White Man

Stop being a faggot. The whole of the British isles is a white ethnostate. Quit retreating and fight.

Attached: 1553082196717.jpg (600x717, 47K)

That's fine, as long as they fuck off again once the TT is over.

In fact, here's a better idea. Get them to compete!

>larping ethnostate over a shitty weather incest island
kek

I can be on a ferry and invade the Isle of wight within an hour, wish me luck boys.

make it very highly productive.
use it like a base.

this whole thing could be a genuine way to advance or the original idea build it up fortify store arms. use it a go point between the UK and the isle of man man /ourcountry/ would create /our guys/ which would fortify /our guys/ on the main land.

Imagine your a right wing journalist who gets sacked and harassed under the cover of night he can leave the country to a safe place. rebuild his life. get money coming back in. publish his work under a pseudonym and dodge prison time or putting himself and family in general jeopardy.

meanwhile we assist /our guys/ from the isle of man with business and trade and only exclusively trading with them. building a large capital base to encourage more of /our guys/ in the work force.

but of course that plan albeit way ahead of its time would take about 5/10 years.

i start at this place next week. i will keep reposting these if it starts working out for me.

Heck i might start my own business and starting /our outcasts/

whist we are doing all of this....even if you are just working on the docks. we are doing Pic related.

Attached: 1553788563324.jpg (720x755, 85K)

fuck off kike

its revenue.

you need money.

I've been wanting to move there for years, but I don't think I can settle and work there legally.

That's Isle of Wight, not Isle of Man.

I can feel those turns in my gut. And the jumps, man... Fucking hell

>sandwiched between cuck island and cuck island supreme

see
i am assuming you have a criminal record.
if i was in power over there along with fellow Jow Forumsacks we could encourage you.

worst case scienero we send you to the UK in to get a mosque or a (((mosque)))

nice quads bro.

i forgot to mention you would have to exclusively buy manx products. This will also create jobs.

It might sound crazy to think of right now, but imagine how vulnerable Northern Ireland will be over the next several years/decades, for example. Being tied in with the UK with the whole Brexit uncertainly, the irish border, and more generally speaking just the state of the UK and the EU in general. IOM is self governing and outside of both of those bodies. When it all comes crashing down we can begin making moves of conquest.

If you think I have a criminal record, no.. I don't. I just like the the Isle of Man better than Burgerland.

that is literally what i said.

once we all sit down in person and are we familiar with the economy and we meet a few wealthy people we can sit down and talk about this realistically. even if you and i worked at the same place at the same time (which we wont) it will take take 3 years to be confident with our assets.

And here I was, seriously contemplating booking a trip to this years TT. Kek will be there and so will I.
Poetry in motion, boys.

ill be honest i am shit scared of moving,

the company loves me already which also insipired my idea as that has never happend just from an interview. maybe staying 2 years in a company not just straight of the bat, i have a feeling this company might be one of /ours/

Well I'm no brit or euro user, so I can't get that luxury.

There's a town called Whitehaven, but unfortunately it's a shithole

might be worth getting a fat loan and then coming to manx and changing your name. just vanish in the night.

Yup, ultra low tax rates, no inheritance tax no stamp duty
Also practically zero unemployment
Small government
Can own handguns too, unlike UK
You have to get a work permit, even if you have UK passport though

>DEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR ETHNOSTATE

The Ethnostate is a White America SPECIFIC concept based on the future of racially white americans AFTER Balkanisation. Europeans IN Europe do NOT need a ETHNOSTATE because EUROPE is our fucking HOMELAND.

£60 mate. my employer is going to pay it.

Sounds lovely, now about getting a work permit... Seems your government only hands those out to pakis, and even someone with a bachelors degree would have trouble getting one.

you can own handguns in the IOM!? wait they have different fucking gun laws to us !!??

yeah pretty sure.
still FAC though, I'm sure you have to jump through hoops just like the uk

Please read the entire thread and do your own research. half of this thread of people agreeing with me the other half is people repeating the same thing over and over again.

why get a fat loan?

>Crown dependency

>All "insular" legislation has to receive the approval of the "Queen in Council", in effect, the Privy Council in London.[20] Certain types of domestic legislation in the Isle of Man, however, may be signed into law by the Lieutenant Governor, using delegated powers, without having to pass through the Privy Council.

>The British Government is solely responsible for defence and international representation

Sounds a bit far fetched.