Untitled

breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/28/europarl-reparations-racism-africans-eu/

Attached: 8CBBB8F8-ECEB-46E7-AD2C-0DB31B965FF6.jpg (1124x2092, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/20/senegalese-migrant-sets-bus-children-fire-avenge-drowned-migrants/
youtu.be/_LBk5xBy0SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao

We can combat racism by sending them back to Africa

Its structural racism by Jews that they are in White countries in the first place: get rid of both!!!

breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/20/senegalese-migrant-sets-bus-children-fire-avenge-drowned-migrants/

im so depressed rn

I get where you coming from. I am depressed too. My brother recently married interracially against my best advice and under Implication of false facts, Europe turns to a shithole and the Jews with their agenda run wild like its 1946. Still we have to somehow carry on, my wife and I have 3 children and they need a dad that is their to support and protect them - These days more than ever

how hilarious would it be if yuropoors paid reparations and Americans didn't?

Attached: 001.jpg (652x774, 81K)

to a based asian or a nigger?

Japanese but he has top tier genetics and is almost 2m tall which actually makes it so sad. His children will be joke compared to him. It is a disaster.

very

Liberia awaits.

Attached: 1553642882973.png (654x539, 550K)

Post the archive you literal nigger. Aren't't like 90% of them on welfare in countries where they have never paid into the system of or contributed to economically? It should be niggers paying Europeans. And then moving the fuck back to Africa.

Attached: 1506372464750.jpg (680x510, 95K)

it's all coming down

at least we have Trump

Americans will never directly pay it. We already have however paid many times over reparations and will continue to pay for it until the US collapses. Welfare and affirmative action alone have more than paid back what profit was made from those shit ass pieces of farm equipment made for the Jew masters and a few whites.

This push around the west for reparations all at the same time is due to people waking up to the fact that slavery still exists and that whites and blacks are still being subjected to human trafficking all over the world. Distraction distraction distraction.

Realistically how many more years does Europe have left?

More than the US

MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

Attached: 1537198121845.jpg (1086x724, 121K)

Shut up, faggot.

A C C E L E R A T E

Its true though. The US is full of traitors and US Whites are screwed because of that

youtu.be/_LBk5xBy0SA

What happens to all the EU's bureaucrats once the EU is no more?

Attached: 1459593228483.jpg (381x461, 97K)

>japanese
that's like, if you had to pick someone to racemix with, you'd pick that
aside from the slanty eyes they'll probably look almost white

Lol the EU will continue to exist. Havent you seen how they fight against brexit.

>bring niggers to your country
>give them money and houses because they are niggers
>they blow it all in drugs and useless shit
>Blame racisms and society
>Brings even more niggers
What the fuck is wrong with Europeans these days? We used to idolize you all but now you all are a bad and sad joke

No its nothing short of a disaster. I studied hard, got a job in R&D, made got money, found a woman to marry and had 3 kids. And my brother jewed me with his decision. I had high hopes of going hunting together with our sons like our dad did when we were small. Now I dont have a brother anymore, nothing of this is going to happen. Migration & Jews destroyed my life

Yeah that sucks. Family can let you down. Nothing worse than seeing people you care about get taken over by the Jew...and worse them not even realize it.

good thing Eastern Europe didn't have overseas colonies ! ;-)

it's the problem of the West to deal with muh systemic raysism

Attached: columbus thanos.jpg (960x960, 142K)