JEWS ARE KVETCHING, GERMANS BAD GOYS!

Oy Vey!
rt.com/news/454982-rammstein-outrage-nazi-camp-video/

“With this video, the band has crossed a line. The instrumentalization and trivialization of the Holocaust, as shown in the images, is irresponsible,” Charlotte Knobloch, a Holocaust survivor and former president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, told Bild.

Felix Klein, the German government’s commissioner for anti-Semitism, said: “I think it is a tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom.”

>tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom
And how many times jewish producers and directors did something that can be classified as "tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom"?

Anyway, Like/Dislike ratio shocked me. Are people waking up?

Attached: rammstein.png (1366x768, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)#Consecration_and_excommunication
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO JUST RELEASED 36 MINUTES AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

amazing that a band built off provocation is pissing everyone off for shekels.

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

Stealing sheckles from jews while dissing them at the same time.

Some jews just jeep crying about this trivial garbage. Sadly people take it out on us regular jewish people, instead of the shill wanna-be’s.

Fuck off with this nonsense.

>the German government’s commissioner for anti-Semitism
...what the fuck?

Attached: 1543704531091.jpg (389x582, 74K)

FUCK I JUST WATCHED A VIDEO
IT WAS A FALSE FLAG, THE MADMAN ACTUALLY PROMOTES MULTICULTURALISM
GERMANIA IS PRESENTED AS BLACK WOMAN

Fuck Rammstein.

Germany is grotesque in this.
A nigger woman is a shining knight, and angel.
These degenerates hate themselves.
They go in the ovens first.

"The instrumentalization and trivialization of the Holocaust, as shown in the images, is irresponsible. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go accept some more donations from guilty whites for my tax-free Holocaust education NGO that nets me seven figures a year; plus, my reparations money from Germany will be deposited today, and I have a meeting with my financial adviser to discuss how I'll invest the money.”

Attached: 1553397997596.jpg (680x680, 53K)

this

>Only we can exploit the holohoax, goy!

>finn-jew
>not a thing

On vain yksi ylin jumala. Harhaoppinen.

turns out Till Lindemann is ebonypilled af

Attached: 1553792557291.jpg (527x572, 38K)

>Are people waking up?
waking up to what exactly?

>And how many times jewish producers and directors did something that can be classified as "tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom"?
And how is that relevant?

You shouldn't be trivializing examples of brutal cruelty, unless you are a white trash rube meathead, then it's understandable

It's not trivial.
The entire video is about Germany being a degenerate savage shithole. This video shits on Germany and insults it's history. It's pure concentrated self-loathing committed to film.
Fuck (((Rammstein)))

Simple and catchy song, seems like this one is going to be one of the more tamer ones on the album and so they tried to boost it with this video. Almost like they're trying to recapture Du Hast. Easy to memorize song, without objectionable lyrics and so it can play and be spread around, but it's the music video that attracts the attention. And goddam what a video it was.

Something gives me the feeling one of them likes black girls, not sure which one it is though. I don't think Till's ever been with one. Maybe it's Flake...

>Subverting so hard that you accidentally give your golems higher priority golden calf status than yourselves
pottery.

Attached: 1553790130006.jpg (656x960, 94K)

now the jews are crying murder, when their liberal goy lapdogs are creating the same disgusting pseudo-intellectual bullshit they keep promoting for centuries...

Literally all of them like black girls but Till is the one who sets the artistic direction

Hes always been that way.
Go back in their older music videos and you will often find black women.

>Charlotte Knobloch
XD

yes my boy... we do have such a thing. and it's extremely powerful too. just like that disgusting subhuman charlotte knobloch and her (((central council))).
they have a huge impact on German politics

He commissions it now? Awesome. Send cash.

Attached: F104B94F-18AF-4DFF-AAEB-947BCEA3524F.gif (240x184, 827K)

this. rammstein is bluepilled as fuck, they have proven this hundreds of times

>Charlotte Knobloch
>holocaust survivor
>From 1942 onward, she lived with Catholic farmers in Franconia, who pretended she was their own illegitimate daughter.
Being alive in the same era makes you a survivor? I guess Hitler survived the hindenburg crash?

THIS
THIS IS THE ACTUAL REAL DEAL POST HERE

Attached: B7A52D9E-F2AE-40B9-A50F-54BCA2A9A7FF.png (550x462, 541K)

Yes. The official definition of Holocaust survivor is: "any Jew who lived in Europe between 1933 and 1945".

Shit, we've been doing it for free all these years. What were we thinking?

Attached: 1553752389694.jpg (720x404, 44K)

>2018
>holocaust survivor

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (874x491, 465K)

It reminds me when Frei.Wild made that music video featuring race-mixing couples.
They were always accused of being nazis and all that.

Attached: Volkslehrerhkrz.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

>Being alive in the same era makes you a survivor?
clever from the kikes, eh?
Real survivors who were in concentration camps are dying, so they can make new ones - basically any jew who was born in 1945 in europe (dont worry they will soon broaden the term to include other parts of the world) is now 74 years old - relatively young. Given advanced in medicine, you can safely assume that there will be "holocaust survivors" to even 2050s.

Accidentally being based by showing every period of German history having a fake black woman inserted into it coming crashing down

>be liberal
>shit on germany
>muh kikes and holohoax
>OY VEY YOU CANT MILK IT, ONLY (((WE))) CAN DO THAT

Attached: kuruWTF.png (112x112, 14K)

They won't survive the real holocaust that's coming down the pike.

Engel had a black girl in it:
youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
I think there was another music video from pre 2000? I kinda remember it being black and white.

Attached: 1553629075534.jpg (500x750, 55K)

This. Left a dislike after seeing that nigger woman. Video is pure degeneracy.

Attached: 0698765467676.jpg (1000x736, 161K)

>virtue signal to show that they are good goys
>get a shit storm regardless

Attached: laugh 1553311797823.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I always knew Rammstein was based

Mein Land has some black girls. I know what I'm fapping to later.

It would be nice if Rammstein could tell the jews to fuck off because Germany is free.

There will be holocaust survivors until at least the year 6000

Post link so i can like it faggot

When I first heard Rammstein I really liked them. Then I looked up the lyrics and found out these guys are total fags.
Never again.

>a Holocaust survivor
They just keep appearing

>any jew
full stop.

not bad, maximum scandal and every side can interpret it their way.

CASH MONEY

oh no not the lolocaust
how many shekels will this cost

Lel, I knew the second they had themselves (Germans, Eternal Worst Goys) portrayed as Jews that not even Negress Germany would stop the kvetching

Attached: 1553752878863.png (662x478, 22K)

There is no shitstorm.

Lindemann is a Jew himself, Rammstein was always leftist, he probably went kvetching to the local rabbi and got free advertising by all the "outraged" Jew lobbies.

And it worked, just look at this thread lol.

>and every side can interpret it their way.
Wushful thinking by rightards who think Rammstein are Nazi because they sind in German.

The video is very mainstream anti-German and Rammstein has always been leftist.

First of, Rammstein were always degenerated edgeboys from day one. Their song "links, 2,3,4" was made after they faced too many claims from people calling them rightwing, so to disprove that, they're bluepilled lefties. Yet this song is crazy. They mention "Deutschland über Allen" 2 times, the german nationalhymn containing the strophe with "Deutschland über alles" is forbidden to sing. The refrain also sings aggressesively "Deutschland" a few times. Lets see what comes from this, they're riding the acceleration train no doubt. Once the german normie finds national pride again shtf will come for sure

This is great because day by day the Holocaust is becoming pop culture. In 100 years everyone will forget about it and old folk will get laughed at by kindergarten children with SS lunchpacks and Swastika mobile games.

You'll see. It will happen.

Everything is for sale.

Attached: 1511469333025.jpg (2592x1879, 818K)

>They mention "Deutschland über Allen" 2 times
Protip: There's a reason they say "allen" instead of "alles". It's supposed to mean Germans are arrogant and consider themselves above other people.

Ovethinking much? Neue Deutche Härte is basically shitposting industrial metal and Till just really likes ebony.

Oh yes, I've heard a theory close to this one, that soon the number of Holocaust victims is in the tens of millions because the definition should also include "all Jews that would have been born had the Holocaust nor occurred". Oy vey.

will be*

>Germany being ethnically replaced
>"heh letz triggerz ze nahtzees end ze leftz vingerz too"

wow, very big brained Rammstein

The leader of 3rd Croatian party by votes (Živi zid), Pernar, was working in Germany in nursing home and old Germans constantly mocked him and were saying what they didn't achieve by tanks they achieved by banks. It was at time Greece was going total shithole and grasping for last straws, demanding reparations from Germany, and Merkel and EU just snug it off and didn't even tell Tsipras to fuck off because Greeks are so unimportant.

I haven't watched it but I'm assuming this is jewish brainwashing

a few Nacsoc refrences in the lyrics:

Supermen (übermensch) - the nazi version of the ideal human

German, Germany over all - first line of the nazi germany anthem

>Till just really like ebony

fucking kek, stop excusing this piece of shit band

This is shit tier, theyre obviously blue pilled fags

Yes, but using actual "alles" the song would be indexed asap. They tried to stay on the edge of "artistic expression". This song will trigger everyone, typical rammstein

Jesus captcha failed me now 2 minutes atleast

The übermensch is a Nietzschean concept.

Fuck jews

yeah but the nazi really made the concept known so today its mostly associated with them

There are many based and redpilled German bands. Rammstein is not one of them.

>rammstein
fake controversy by jews to make good goys look like bad goys
anyone that falls for this needs to return to reddit immediately
rammstein are huge cucks

Attached: matzos.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

MUH SIX GORILLION SHEKELS GOY

No It's actually Deutchland uber Alan
They really don't like that Alan guy

>Let me tell you about your country

It doesn't trigger lefties much, most applaud it.

Nice autistic outburst, but what does that have to do with the thread?

They say "over everyone" not "over all".

>Zoomer still clinging to his memes
Sad.

fuck jews fuck the holocaust i dont give a fuck

ye, fuck all the six gorillion holohoax

Is Jow Forums dumb enough to believe Rammstein is pro-Germany because their video pissed off some kike?

I thought it was a good video.
Funny how they find always new ways to trigger.

Also funny in the video:
>nigger births dogs/mutts
>nigger kills whites

Attached: 736C6A72-7D46-4453-AC27-3A7A0654EF87.jpg (290x272, 49K)

No but you gotta admit they give no fucks, triggered both sides.

From everything I've heard and read about them and nationalism, they are in the middle. They understand being proud of one's home but they also do not agree with totally glorifying it or with totally hating it. Which are stances too many people take.
It's why for one of their tours the entire concert started with a massive German flag covering the stage and then they came out from behind it. A simple statement of "We are a German band" and people were calling them out as being Nazis for showing any pride in Germany. Or with the song Links 2 3 4, people assuming it's a Nazi song when it's the exact opposite. It's showing how many people immediately associate German + military-like or masculine = Nazi. When German has a much longer history, which is the whole point of this music video. That Germany is not just some small window in history or specific government, it's why a black women is the personification chosen (in addition to being for artistic/shock/fetish value) she stands out as something unique among her surroundings.

>charlotte knobloch
I looked her up and it led me to this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)#Consecration_and_excommunication

He is fucking BASED.

If they wanted to preserve the original meaning they could have said "Deutschland über allem" but they didn't.
Used to love Rammstein, but they're pretty much bluepilled nihilists who are edgy for shits and giggles.

Yes I know more about Rammstein then you, DYEL beta cuck Ahmed. I bought their first album in 1996.

The message is that Germans are foreign dogs and Germany belongs to niggers. That's why white Romans vs black Germanic witch in the beginning, why white German monks eat the black Germania etc.
Neopagans probably love it.

>triggered both sides
Nope,

Actually, they triggered neither side because rightists cling to their "Rammstein = Nazi" meme and jump through logical hoops to interpret it as rightist, while leftists understand Rammstein's anti-German leftist memes.

Yeah, you're wrong. Typical American.

The video is very German so you can hardly be blamed though.

>Get BTFO'd
>Answers with nonsensical memes
Oh yeah I'm on Jow Forums

>“I think it is a tasteless exploitation of artistic freedom.”
>Don't use our tools to subvert our subversion goy!

>when in the 90s they were sexually explicit so people thought that they were some brutal vulgar sick fucks but nowadays sexual degeneracy in the media is so rampant that Rammstein is weak sauce

It's just advertising for a Jewish band that most zoomers only know from old-ass memes.

absolutely redpilled, this is the future ((they))) want.

>starting with battle of Teutoburg Forest
based

Nah.

Your mistake is to look too deep into it.
All I see are niggers birthing more animals, niggers being subhumans and based nazis hanging kikes and DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLEN.

I feel a bit more radicalized today, based Rammstein.

Attached: 0223408B-9C28-42DA-B170-9A819EF99E87.png (1000x1000, 101K)

Yea i heard Herzeleid nonstop, but seriously, they've been always bluepilled bisexual degenerate drugusers.

That's because you're a zoomer retard who desperately want his delusions to be true.

>the german nationalhymn containing the strophe with "Deutschland über alles" is forbidden to sing
It is honestly cosmically baffling to me that this is a thing. Your own anthem is banned. It's insane.

Yes, yes. I know.
>Muttmerican
>NATO
>it's your fault, etc.

I was just born in this fucking place, I didn't apply these restrictions on you.

death to semites

>Your own anthem is banned.
Only the first two verses. It's a bit strange.

yep most likely this.

>is forbidden to sing
It's not, nothing will happen to you if you do, it's just not part of the anthem.