They aren't even hiding it anymore

(((take)))

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28 Donald J Trump ( realDonaldTrump) Twitter.png (705x557, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fight the masons to the death
rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142

(((bump)))

Lol

i noticed this too lol

Wolves don't have to hide from sheep that cower behind anonymity, wishing for somebody else to fix things.

Keep going batshit insane and gunning down mosques twice a year. jews totally btfo.

>Keep going batshit insane and gunning down mosques twice a year. jews totally btfo.
That is probably not the best approach to dealing with the Jewish Problem. But remember, Jews are the ones who are pushing for Muslim immigration into Western countries.

youtu.be/YSIzCxyNlNM

I can't even

Attached: 1539278307000.gif (200x150, 966K)

back in the old days that would have just meant something like radio signals, but now a days it gives me the giggles

>Jews are the ones who are pushing for Muslim immigration into Western countries

>Cannot be proven
>Even if it could be proven, it would be necessary to find the individual groups instead of assuming the entire world will someday blame all the jews uniformly and take the vampire meme seriously, that's not gonna happen in the real world ever.
>Muslim immigration into western countries has many theories, ALL easily ignored here for some reason and never discussed. Because that would require more effort than picking on the easy target using the same logic applied to ALL of the things jews do.

But go ahead and assume you can't be wrong because "how could they get kicked out of 984732957934 blah blah" never thinking about all the other minority groups that have always been kicked out from anywhere since forever. But again, never discussed because muh jews.
it's pathetic and sad and the reason they are winning is exactly because of this.
you make them into such demons it sounds irrational and they abuse it, easily.

Attached: 1508847169524.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

chabad are the scum of the earth

>Can't be proven
Just look at any pro-immigration article and there's a 90% chance it's written by a jew.

Nice pic btw, reminds me of this.

Attached: 901b23b2cd2c268992db73c371483aad.jpg (948x1200, 234K)

Yup. Hide it plain sight.
That way when you try to expose them to a nomie NPC. They'll say its nothing and label you crazy.

>90% chance it's written by a jew.

There is a 90% change most articles about any social subject would be written by a jew.

So what?
That doesn't change the fact that
>Jews are the ones who are pushing for Muslim immigration into Western countries

Wtf kek

>Rosette delacroix
>Rose croix
>Rosicrucian

Yeah this totally isn't a glowing shill controlled op channel

The MSM are evil fucks that need to be destroyed

To be anti-semite is anti-American

-thomas jefferson

antisemites are zionists.

Only lying fags are called Thomas

-user

he never said this, Jew